What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

Enlightened Moderation in it's true essence.
This is what should be termed .... INQALAB......it will set a precedent.

Hijacked by the passengers who were sitting in that metal cylinder for 2 hours without air-cons running or by Mr. Malik/PIA officials who made the plane waiting for all this time? Yaar is mulk mein ganga ulti hi kyon behti hey? Why we cant think straight?
no no dear, you got me wrong - I fully stand with the passengers and would have been there at the front, and when people start to stand for their rights then legal or illegal doesnt matter -
but being on the forum, i think we should also try to show the other side too --- and i could be wrong too, but no harm in asking, no?

this is great! We need this type of end to VIP freaking culture.

too long have we waited for these self proclaimed Pharaohs!!

However next time plane should fly off! no need to wait for these dogs, 250 people got delayed for these people. The crew should not even wait for PM if he is late.

No need for drama just fly off!

This is not the end of the VIP culture in Pakistan but consider it a small dent, or first drop of rain. It remains to be seen if these clouds of change continue to pour or get evaporated in the heat of time.

Last edited:
They also made them wait for 2 hours without air conditioning,Plus I also had some bad experience with PIA and the airport at RWP. :-(
hehehehe....I had some similar encounter at Karachi airport flight was delayed for some 4-5 hrs :blink:

hehehehe....I had some similar encounter at Karachi airport flight was delayed for some 4-5 hrs :blink:
Suffer like the rest of Pakistanis do- :lol:-

They cant do shit. This is a new Pakistan. Rehman Malik should be careful of Pakistanis.

New Pakistan is in the making- its in the process and during the process casualties do happen-
He shouldn't have revealed his identity yet- and now should be careful-
and God Bless him for paving the way- :pakistan:

and the famous Rehman Malik saab

And Rehman Malik saab Tweeted Later On
بھت بے آبرو ہو کر تیرے کوچے سے ہم نکلے۔ شرم تم کو مگر نہیں آتیأ

That was great show, all mango citizen should follow and rise up against this VIP culture.

But PMNL supporters love the corrupt Pakistan. Why should they change?

Senator Malik speaking a lie with such a confidence that it puts me to shame !

View attachment 51314

He's trying to save himself now now that the whole of Pakistan has witnessed his act. All lies and stupidity coming from in.

I need to contact owner of this video, I'm being contacted by a foreign journalist on Twitter with handle @buileshuibhne to find the owner of this video. Plz contact me here or the person directly.

Back
Top Bottom