What's new

Regarding IT branch in pakistan navy

sairaawais

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have done masters in information technology and i am getting a salary of about 80,000

I am planning to join pakistan navy in their IT branch in short service commission . I have few questions

1) I have heard that its very hard to get MOQ or house in the start of your job and you just get 12 to 14 thousand as house rent and you have to live any where else as a tennant

2) During training of 5 or 6 months you are hardly left with 7 to 8 thousand and left are used in expenditures like stuff you use like soaps, etc

3) Do you recomend me to join navy in IT branch???

Well, house is difficult, especially in Karachi, MOQ is the way to go my friend. Some new type MOQ's are also being constructed, with a sa[cious lounge.

I have done masters in information technology and i am getting a salary of about 80,000

I am planning to join pakistan navy in their IT branch in short service commission . I have few questions

1) I have heard that its very hard to get MOQ or house in the start of your job and you just get 12 to 14 thousand as house rent and you have to live any where else as a tennant

2) During training of 5 or 6 months you are hardly left with 7 to 8 thousand and left are used in expenditures like stuff you use like soaps, etc

3) Do you recomend me to join navy in IT branch???

I think PN should think twice about hiring someone like you who goes on Public Forums to announce to the World that they will be working for Pakistan's Armed Forces and especially in such sensitive position.

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

because my job is not secure and at risk and i think navy job is secure ..

also as one brother told about new MOQ's so will i get MOQ easily .....

actually i am afraid to live in private area ....out of naval complex due to situation in karachi .....

actually i am afraid to live in private area ....out of naval complex due to situation in karachi .....

Come to the US, it is pretty safe over here....

and we need computer programmers.....

damnnnn ,now people are afraid to live in most advanced city of pakistan ?:what::confused:

Come to the US, it is pretty safe over here....

and we need computer programmers.....

by looking at current relation between pak and USA,is it easy to get visa for america ?

No. Dont join the Navy. I guess a person who says that my name is Saira Awais and am living in Rawalpindi and am gonna join the Navy, can tell everything out too.

Sorry. Stick to what you are doing.

The name used here is fake but my question is real. i dont know why poeple here are opposing me about my question .have i asked some thing wrong.
My question related to availability of MOQs is still un answered....do i get an moq or house if i join karachi or i had to live as a tenant

and other question ..how much i will be paid during period ...and how much really comes in my pocket

The name used here is fake but my question is real. i dont know why poeple here are opposing me about my question .have i asked some thing wrong.
My question related to availability of MOQs is still un answered....do i get an moq or house if i join karachi or i had to live as a tenant

and other question ..how much i will be paid during period ...and how much really comes in my pocket

EM also an IT professional working in Express news and getting a normal Salary.. i am 27yrs old.. can i still join Navy.... and on normal(if not good) Package.. (I love wandering in open oceans.. ;) )

That was brilliant idea. hmm. Try to go for it, but you are gonna get tired from the military discipline, cause you aren't trained for it yet.
EM also an IT professional working in Express news and getting a normal Salary.. i am 27yrs old.. can i still join Navy.... and on normal(if not good) Package.. (I love wandering in open oceans.. ;) )
Contact the Navy on their website and try to ask.

well sohail i really worried about your last sentence that smells kind of "as if you are just playing here"

"i love wandering on ocean"

someone told me that IT personal work on land and never go on ships. So wt you say?

Well u can get less salary as compared to 80000 and u hav to go 6 mnths tranning and MOQs is jst luck if u get one because there r more naval officerz then MOQs..so stick where u r :P

I am working in I.T for past 8-9 years, can you please tell me where to apply to get equivalent salary? i am serious :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom