What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

Rich, coming from you lot.

South-China-Sea-map.jpg
Learn some history. After WWII US sent fleet with Chinese government officials on it to take over islands in SCS. And after that no country put up any objection until oil being found in SCS.
now i understand why India always make trouble with its neighbours. because indians average edjucation is so poor, people can be mislead easily. indians dont read about history,they dont have a propper method to analyse history. when they have different opion with other countries,they dont have a concept about what is right and what is wrong. they just appeal to nationalism, making themself feel strong and blackmailing their neighbors. when their neighbours is threatened, indians can make some benefits. but if they choose wrong guy to blackmail, the consequence can be unpredictable.

Please the average person in india is earning less than a person in nigeria and philippines
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for an Indian to take the poo to the loo.

all then best if you want to have a country of 1.2 billion as your enemy. China will go backwards from now on.
Use what little logic you possess to explain how "China will go backwards from now on."

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for an Indian to take the poo to the loo.

Use what little logic you possess to explain how "China will go backwards from now on."
Mind is like parachute , it works only when its open. Think how is this going to impact.

Please the average person in india is earning less than a person in nigeria and philippines
So what? you would think you can roll over us? plain idiots .

Look loke all the Han they reloacted over to Tibet after forcing the loclas out of certain areas haha

#reality check#

At the end of the day, chinese paid news forgets to mention Bhutan is the one who objected first and foremost and asked India to step in otherwise China would bulldoze and steal land inch by inch. Not anymore, you have an agreeement with Bhutan so respect the terms
Not sure if they objected or India 'forced' them to object. :enjoy:

Sure the only reason they let you dictate terms is because they are landlocked, if China builds a road there, they can bargain, just like wht Nepal did when you embargoed them. The Nepalis are hungry for a Chinese rail line now, they know we can do wonders.

Sure the only reason they let you dictate terms is because they are landlocked, if China builds a road there, they can bargain, just like wht Nepal did when you embargoed them. The Nepalis are hungry for a Chinese rail line now, they know we can do wonders.

Nepal is hungry for any investment. China can do wonders for them and it should. Congress in Indin squandered 50 Fking yrs .... howvever it a different india now... I see great things happening in the future

Nepal is hungry for any investment. China can do wonders for them and it should. Congress in Indin squandered 50 Fking yrs .... howvever it a different india now... I see great things happening in the future
I dun wan to go off topic, Modi is not a saint and he is also not god....India might fracture because of him, I have seen loyal Sikhs rising up in arms now.

lets face it , india with such a big army but with so little modern tanks ,few modern aircraft jets and few modern ships its not gonna make a difference in a war
History tells over confident large armies got defeated by relatively small armies because of stupid assumptions about enemy. PLA is no match for battle hardened IA, IAF or Navy. when was the last time PLA had exposure to tank or air battles? I mean real battles not Chinese war games.

History tells over confident large armies got defeated by relatively small armies because of stupid assumptions about enemy. PLA is no match for battle hardened IA, IAF or Navy. when was the last time PLA had exposure to tank or air battles? I mean real battles not Chinese war games.
September 18, 2016, 4 insurgents killed 23 Battle Hardened IA soldiers and injured 30 at Uri Army Base.
2 January 2016, 6 insurgents killed 7 Battle Hardened soldiers and injured 20 at Pathankot Air Base.
Battle Hardened Indian soldiers took 4 days to hunt down a few insurgents inside Pathankot Air Base.
What a Battle Hardened JOKE of an army.

Back
Top Bottom