What's new

Reason Why Pakistan hates Israel

Sir, But your fren China is doing same with Uyghurs...... still you LOVE them.... but u hate israel in name of Islam...so why is this hipocrisy???

Israelis Jews are brought from Europe and forcefully imposed upon the Palestinians while Uyghurs and the Huns are all Chinese people. Therefore, in China it is purely a domestic affair. However, I do believe that in the long run it is in the best interest of China to allow the Uyghurs the freedom of religion.

Israelis Jews are brought from Europe and forcefully imposed upon the Palestinians while Uyghurs and the Huns are all Chinese people. Therefore, in China it is purely a domestic affair. However, I do believe that in the long run it is in the best interest of China to allow the Uyghurs the freedom of religion.

Not to forget Thedor Herzl,who introduced such concept,thus making Palestinian lives hell.Their regime consists of bunch of hell raisers,though average Israelis may not be extremists.No matter how much you try to tame a snake,it will always bite you.Israel is more dangerous than Indians.Indians are our open opponents while they are hidden ones,please do not put your hand over complicated matter,dear fellows.

Regards

Last edited:
So much intentions by an Israeli about Pakistan. They want to denuclearize us but some of Pakistanis still think
Pakistan should recognize israel even on this forum.
for youtube victims;
Zalmos Free web proxy!
for regulars:
Why Israel should Support India - A Jews Perspective - YouTube
I feel very sad how can someone recognize a country who is the butcher on Thousands of innocent Palestini children, women, veterans etc(to all who say israel wants ties with Pakistan).:hitwall::(
Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaIsraelPakistan_relations
Israel as long as it's busy killing Muslims and doesn't leave Jerusalem won't be recognized

Indian chota leora talks while another indian bhoda cheers!
Seeing your brain farts, I think you need to see a psychiatrist immediately before there's further deterioration of your brain cells.

This is more then recognition, Making of Israel and it's actions...this is all prophesied. Deep thinkers know what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Seeing your brain farts, I think you need to see a psychiatrist immediately before there's further deterioration of your brain cells.

Why don't you just get busy with what you're good at, aren't your mother and sisters around you?

Don't worry about us, worry about what they say about you? Read the Talmud on what they say about goyam (non-Jews)! Then come back and talk to us about your ''friends'',

Sir ji, what do they say? Can u post ny link etc? Jus curious....

Back
Top Bottom