What's new

Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

Ok this is getting more confusing. You don't want even text news about how many they killed? Even if linked article is FOX or CNN?

I think when he said messages he probably meant promotion propaganda coming from ISIS. Text news about what ISIS has done is not banned unless it has graphic images/videos I assume.

Content related to graphic images (killings in Syria, Palestine), calling for mass murder or injuries to a group (ISIS videos/pics), linking to ********/copyright material (movies, ebooks) is against the rules and will result in immediate ban. Please dont force us to ban you, and kindly report the offenders immediately for a healthy PDF.

Does that mean you can't call for the mass murder injuries of ISIS? Or does it mean you can't call for ISIS to do the mass murders or injuries of a group? Or neither?

You changed it, but would still like that clarified please.
@WebMaster

I think when he said messages he probably meant promotion propaganda coming from ISIS. Text news about what ISIS has done is not banned unless it has graphic images/videos I assume.

You changed it, but would still like that clarified please.
@WebMaster

It was for those videos/pics that bought message of ISIS

Good decision. Promoting terrorist's propaganda shouldn't be allowed.

heh, is this because I posted a few pictures of them IS devils in that one thread o_O
so we shouldn't post any pictures or videos related to IS or any military involving violence :o::o:

I remembe a thread posted by ISIS here a while ago. They were giving warning message to pdf for propaganda. The irony lol

heh, is this because I posted a few pictures of them IS devils in that one thread o_O
so we shouldn't post any pictures or videos related to IS or any military involving violence :o::o:

Just avoid propaganda videos/pics and graphic videos/pics, latter is more important.

Well, I got infraction for a thread already posted in several weeks ago.

BTW, I am sure that I won't engage into any discussion related to IS/Syria/Iraq anymore.
what do you mean by Images of ISIS? Almost all the photos in Syria comes from IS sources. Does it mean all of them are banned or only the graphic ones?

I think referring to ISIS as IS should be banned, it is promoting them through legitimacy. Just a suggestion.
@WebMaster .

som members here have no value of enemy lives ok but we are not monsters . i always feel bad

I think referring to ISIS as IS should be banned, it is promoting them through legitimacy. Just a suggestion.
@WebMaster .

So you want to have us the three posters you quoted to get banned just for unintentionally referred ISIS as 'IS'? :welcome:

And don't forget that @C130 is one of your fellow Americans, you wanna see him to get banned as well. :angel:

som members here have no value of enemy lives ok but we are not monsters . i always feel bad

Who do you mean by enemy/we?

So you want to have us the three posters you quoted to get banned just for unintentionally referred ISIS as 'IS'? :welcome:

And don't forget that @C130 is one of your fellow Americans, you wanna see him to get banned as well. :angel:

The term IS should be banned, posters who refer to ISIS as such should get a warning. Repeat offense should lead to a temporary ban. I could care less if @C130 is American or not, punishment would be the same.

Back
Top Bottom