What's new

Raymond Davis Case: LHC rules murder trial valid, rejects immunity from prosecution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually they will release him. His arrest is just a charade to please the masses who hates the US even more that they hate their government. I can understand their resentment towards their incompetent government, but the US helped Pakistan way much more than it deserved.

You can look at it as a publicity stun, and it is working so far.

You don't think it's important that he killed people and was found with all manner of suspicious things, what would Israel do??

There you again justifying why the holocaust should be on top, always holocaust first, you never even mentioned how many millions more russian died, or how they too perhaps DESERVE MORE recognition?

To this day the Jewish genocide is rammed down our throats, I don't even know if Jews are allowedto recognise anythingelse, any time Israel feels pressure they mention holocaust, you guys are the worst offenders of bringing up the past, how about you stop first with the complaining???

Also, I am not the same as Arabs, and Pakistani issue is separate.

I do not have any problem to admit and express my deep sorrow for all the millions which were killed during WWII. I have explained why the Holocaust is unique case, and I am not complaining about anything or using the Holocaust for anything, it was you who first mentioned it. I talked about the failures of the Muslim world.

You don't think it's important that he killed people and was found with all manner of suspicious things, what would Israel do??

Israel would release him in order for him to be sentenced in his own country, according to his diplomatic immunity. You and me know two things: he does not have a chance in a Pakistani court, and he will be released soon and judged in the US.

I do not have any problem to admit and express my deep sorrow for all the millions which were killed during WWII. I have explained why the Holocaust is unique case, and I am not complaining about anything or using the Holocaust for anything, it was you who first mentioned it. I talked about the failures of the Muslim world.
The muslim world does not exist, it is not one contiguous homogenous place, you are talking nonsense, that being said hundreds of thousands of muslims have died in western wars, this is current and not history like the Jew genocide.

The muslim world does not exist, it is not one contiguous homogenous place, you are talking nonsense, that being said hundreds of thousands of muslims have died in western wars, this is current and not history like the Jew genocide.

They die indeed, but mostly by their own "brothers".

The Muslim world is just like saying the European civilisation - you have different countries, but with historic connections, shared values, beliefs, etc. It is not a definition I just made up.

Israel would release him in order for him to be sentenced in his own country, according to his diplomatic immunity. You and me know two things: he does not have a chance in a Pakistani court, and he will be released soon and judged in the US.

No proof of diplomatic status has been given.

Saying he is one does not make him one, put up or shut up.

Secondly, if the us work closely with pak government then they can accept the decision of their courts, not everything is like an idf kangaroo court.

They die indeed, but mostly by their own "brothers".

The Muslim world is just like saying the European civilisation - you have different countries, but with historic connections, shared values, beliefs, etc. It is not a definition I just made up.

Lol, You are making this up. Remember Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan never had suicide bombings until American black ops.

And the Jewish idf has killed thousands of palestinian kids……

No proof of diplomatic status has been given...if the us work closely with pak government then they can accept the decision of their courts
Neither Davis nor the U.S. is supposed to supply the proof to a court, the Pakistan F.O. is - immediately, WITHOUT a diplomat being arrested. That is because by treaty and law whatever criminal act Davis did is not within the jurisdiction of Pakistani courts.
Saying he is one does not make him one
He was on the list in January 2010, so yes in this case it does.

Lol, You are making this up. Remember Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan never had suicide bombings until American black ops.

And the Jewish idf has killed thousands of palestinian kids……

Thousands? Why not millions - it still sounds better!

Most of the suicide bombings in Pakistan, in Iraq and in Afghanistan are against Muslims! And Muslims are taking responsibility for them.

What do you want to say? That the US invented Al Qaeda to kill Muslims? You know how crazy that sound? This is exactly what I have talked about, this victimisation behaviour - this is your own people, take responsibility for them!

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Neither Davis nor the U.S. is supposed to supply the proof to a court, the Pakistan F.O. is - immediately, WITHOUT a diplomat being arrested. That is because by treaty and law whatever Davis did is not within the jurisdiction of Pakistani courts.
He was on the list in January 2010, so yes in this case it does.

Thank you, just as I thought.

As our Pakistani friend just admitted - Pakistani courts are tend to be influenced by the government and the security agencies, and cannot be considered as impartial. If only they were like IDF courts...

The authenticity of all terrorism in Pakistan is questionable given the number of foreign imposters and agitators.

There is a correlation between black water and terrorism in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, it's clear.

Also what about the tens of thousands from us bombs, or did that not happen.

Rd has no diplomatic status, no proof

"Thousands? Why not millions - it is still sounds better!"

Given that you are Israeli and we are talking about the Jew genocide I will desist from stating……

The authenticity of all terrorism in Pakistan is questionable given the number of foreign imposters and agitators.
It's too late to just kick the Arabs out; they exercise control through the madrassas. Now you grow your own.

There is a correlation between black water and terrorism in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq, it's clear.
You didn't post a correlation chart and even if you did craft one to substantiate your claim correlation alone does not prove cause and effect, nor form evidence enough to maintain a claim. Correlation only suggests an avenue for further investigation and discovery.

Read the stuff from Dawn.

Also what about the tens of thousands from us bombs, or did that not happen.

Right, terror attacks in Pakistan are made by Americans. Of course, always blame someone else for your own failures, that is exactly what I have talked about.

Just because you say there is no proof, then there is no proof.... Remember?

"Thousands? Why not millions - it is still sounds better!"

Given that you are Israeli and we are talking about the Jew genocide I will desist from stating……

We were talking about Palestinians casualties, and you claimed that thousands of Palestinians children were killed by Israel. So, if you already throw numbers, millions sounds much better.

Contrary to your fiction, unfortunately it is true that millions of Jews were murdered in the Holocaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom