What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir its not Pakistani fighting Americans its Americans killing innocent locals on the roads while injuring others in there drunken rampage.
We should keep the facts straight.
Brother, you need to recheck this:

The foreigner, identified by the US embassy as a consular employee in Lahore, was sitting in his car at a traffic signal when two men chasing him aboard a motorcycle opened fire.

The man returned the fire in self-defence, wounding the two attackers, who both died later in the hospital. Police said a consulate car that came to the scene later struck and killed a pedestrian.

We do not know the truth but things did go wrong between both the sides.

None of you who disagree with my remarks know anything more or less factually than I do.

Who among you was there? Who believes what they read in any newspaper?

Here is a more truthful headline:

Brave US Diplomat Fights Back Killing Terrorist Attackers in Lahore, Seat of Much Terrorist Violence in Recent Years

None of you who disagree with my remarks know anything more or less factually than I do.

Brave US Diplomat Fights Back Killing Terrorist Attackers in Lahore, Seat of Much Terrorist Violence in Recent Years

Fair enough a brave US diplomat kills 2 terrorists. But what happen with the innocent biker he ran over, I guess he was guilty by default of having a brown skin, looking like a Pakistani and being in the way of the poor diplomat. I completely agree with you the man on the bike deserved to die, how dare he not move away from the car that charged towards him. Didnt he see the white man in it.

I am a shop keeper and just a few paces from the incident.
If this were to be on some lonely place then the media would have said that US forces killed three Al-qaeeda terrorist.

The motorcycle riders had enemity thts why he was carrying weapons nd was returning home frm court or something.....While other was crushed........Also r us citizens allowed to carry illegal weapons?fake plates,tinted vehicles,threaten police wardens n media?
If it keeps on going nd no justice is served we will soon see another tunisia!And justice on the streets.

Bloody bullshyt!

:disagree:

This reminds me of a joke i heard a few years back. It's originally in urdu so some of it will be lost in translation... But here we go.

A Pakistani man visiting New York walking down Central Park saw a rabid dog attacking a elderly woman. He picked up the nearest thing he could find ( a branch) and gave the dog two strong whacks and chased it away.

Upon hearing of this brave and courage act, the local tv media interviewed this guy, and ran the headline...

"Local Hero, defeat's rabid dog attacking helpless woman"...

During the interview they asked him, so where are you from? And he proudly replied, i am from Pakistan...

They quickly changed the title of the news clip to:
Pakistani Terrorist, attacks local dog in Central Park...

So you see Mr. Eagle, it's one rule for you and another for us.

Point remains no facts are known as yet. Only made up allegations by writers on this site.

As for the alleged shop keeper you should go to the nearest Lahore Police Station and report what you did or didn't see or hear. Being near something alleged does not in and of itself make you a witness. You just work and live in the neighborhood.

There was a wreck on my street the other day. I did not see it nor did I hear it. Later when I drove home from work I saw the police photographing and cleaning up where two cars had wrecked into each other.

I have no earthly idea who was at fault, not does anyone on this site.

If a person on foot is chewing bettle nut, or hash, or smoking pot or shooting up on opium does that then make them an innocent traffic victum if they stagger into heavy traffic at a non-pedestrian crossing point?

Really this is absurd.

As for being "brown." Most good Pakistani friends I had when I lived and worked in Paksitan were brown. So what? Brown or white has nothing to do with anything...unless you are a terrorist or terrorist sympathesizer trying to stir up falsely racial anomosity and hatred?

I am a shop keeper and just a few paces from the incident.
If this were to be on some lonely place then the media would have said that US forces killed three Al-qaeeda terrorist.

Last edited:
Pont remains no facts are known as yet. Only made up allegations by writers on this site.

As for the alleged shop keeper you should go to the nearest Lahore Police Station and report what you did or didn't see or hear. Being near something alleged does not in and of itself make you a witness. You just work and live in the neighborhood.

There was a wreck on my street the other day. I did not see it nor did I hear it. Later when I drove home from work I saw the police photographing and cleaning up where two cars had wrecked into each other.

I have no earthly idea who was at fault, not does anyone on this site.

If a person on foot is chewing bettle nut, or hash, or smoking pot or shooting up on opium does that then make them an innocent traffic victum if they staffer into heavy traffic at a non-pedestrian crossing point?

Really this is absurd.

As for being "brown." Most good Pakistani friends I had when I lived and worked in Paksitan were brown. So what? Brown or white has nothing to do with anything...unless you are a terrorist or terrorist sympathesizer trying to stir up falsely racial anomosity and hatred?

It happened in front of me and hundreds of other people.
We went to police station and protested but no one would listen.

And what is the litmus test for being a so called "terrorist" could you enlighten me?

All i can say is praise the lord i live in Pakistan.

Reactions: pkd
@ American Eagle

Well sir you still fail to get the idea, no one here is denying the right of the diplomat to act in self defense, tell me one person who would like to go out and get killed. No one.

But you cant deny the fact and turn the other way when confronted with the details. One of the TT here posted all the things an American member of consulate has to adhere to when going out in public but this guy was in defiance of almost all of them. Then you have him not only running away from the scene but killing another person in the process. I saw the interview of the people who were at the scene, and according to all of them this particular person had harassed them with his weapon. Now please dont tell me that they are all terrorists.

38725768_16c66eb58b_z.jpg

Grow Up!!!!!!! Anyways two can play that game(But for that i will have to stoop low to your level)

A Drunken American Diplomat Killed Two Innocent Civilians in Cold Blood and Crushed a Bystander Under His Vehicle While Trying to Escape the Crime Scene, Killing Innocent Civilians in Muslim States Has Become Americans Favorite Past Time in Recent Years

Passionate arguers from both sides should read this message again please.

Sir if conduct of an American Army retired official = to juvenile souls on forum then you can guess the intellect level of most of the Americans and it summarises their childish actions in other countries .

Being victims' side atleast the juvenile souls have the right to be little sentimental but the killers dont have any excuse that too when reality is so clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom