What's new

RAW CIA Agents in pakistani media

is this true? is this what-is taught in the curriculum at schools?

I think historians are using the word Pakistan in lieu of Muslim rule in India. If you replace the word Pakistan with the phrase Muslim rule in India, it would make more sense.

No wonder, people fed with this kind of trash have been ranting about "ancient Pakistan" and what not!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

I think historians are using the word Pakistan in lieu of Muslim rule in India. If you replace the word Pakistan with the phrase Muslim rule in India, it would make more sense.
No. It does not make sense. What about Muslim kings in Hyderabad, Mysore, Bijapur etc? That cannot be explained by 'substituting' Muslim rule with Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Najam Sethi is like a Softer slightly more male version of Arundati Roy:pakistan:

I have read Text book of PaK studies at Middle . Matric and Fsc level but i never read such wording like he is saying . i dont know about which class text book he is mentioning . one point about which he is also wrong is that he said Pakistan word was first time used in 1940 but i read that it was first time used by Ch. Rehamt in 1933

But in reality the word Pakistan was coined by Ch. Rahmat Ali in 1933 on the occasion of Round Table Conference, he used this word in his pamphlet: Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?

I will quote foreign authors to support my stance:

Stephen P. Cohen He has given reference on this event 1933.

Denis Wrightsays: In 1933 an Indian Muslim student coined the word "Pakistan".

Aleksandar Pavković, Peter Radan quoted "A student activist, Choudry Rahmat Ali, coined the word Pakistan in 1933.

Bruce Riedel writes, he (Ch. Rahmat Ali) referred to his new state as 'Pakistan' in a pamphlet he wrote in 1933, titled Now or Never, Are we to live or perish forever?

Arundathi Roy is a bitchy anti national Maoist supporter. One the other hand Najam Sethi is a loyal Pakistani who just refuses to go with the flow and even went to jail for his beliefs. So no, there is no comparison b/n the two.
why you become so selective ?
Arundathi Roy also loyal Indian who just refuses to go with flow .

why you become so selective ?
Arundathi Roy also loyal Indian who just refuses to go with flow .

Did Najam Sethi spend time with Taliban in their hideouts and then came out to write articles glorifying them....No, but Arundathi Roy did that when she spent her vacation with Maoists. So by any means she is not a loyal Indian citizen..I'm even surprised that she is not locked up in jail for treason..Well democracy sucks sometimes.

Did Najam Sethi spend time with Taliban in their hideouts and then came out to write articles glorifying them....No, but Arundathi Roy did that when she spent her vacation with Maoists. So by any means she is not a loyal Indian citizen..I'm even surprised that she is not locked up in jail..Well democracy sucks sometimes.
she spend time with them thats why she knows the reality and i know why you like Najam sethi because you like his blah blah against Pak army and ISI ....
BTW he is talking s hit in this video . he even did not tell at which level this book is taught which use Pakistan word at every place and he even himself did not know about history and he even dont know when first time the word Pakistan used

she spend time with them thats why she knows the reality and i know why you like Najam sethi because you like his blah blah against Pak army and ISI ....
BTW he is talking s hit in this video . he even did not tell at which level this book is taught which use Pakistan word at every place and he even himself did not know about history and he even dont know when first time the word Pakistan used

If you think so , so be it. As far as AR is concerned, spending time with an insurgent group is one thing (many of your Pakistani & Western journalists have spent time with Al Qaeda) but writing articles glorifying them is another thing altogether.

Anyways we need people like Najam Sethi in Indian Media to give a fair , balanced , no-nonsense assessment of the nation and the Govt in control. Glad if he can come over to India.

If you think so , so be it. As far as AR is concerned, spending time with an insurgent group is one thing (many of your Pakistani & Western journalists have spent time with Al Qaeda) but writing articles glorifying them is another thing altogether.

Anyways we need people like Najam Sethi in Indian Media to give a fair , balanced , no-nonsense assessment of the nation and the Govt in control. Glad if he can come over to India.
take him dear he is all yours ......
BTW when you meet him kindly ask him about which text book he is referring to ? You can send me PM about his reply .
one thing more tell Najam sethi that he should do some research before appearing on a TV show

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom