What's new

‘RAW agent’ held in Karachi

I have been saying this for over 10 years, India have a network of spies in the country which is coordinating attacks with their proxies BLA and TTP.

The Mehran air base attack was done by India amongst many others.

How much more proof to we need these people do not want peace, they want to destroy us. The amount of suffering they have caused in our country is unforgivable.

It is time we restart full scale funding of Kashmir militancy, it is our moral obligation to help our brothers and sisters across LOC.

The way for India to recede back into their South Indian terroritories is to pressurize them from the north. We must exert full pressure.

anyone who isnt naiive will know a lot of these things already....but for every action there will be RE-Action......2 can play at these games

as for Kashmir - it's an indigenous phenomenon. indian give us more credit than we actually deserve, believe me on that!

i do agree that for moral reasons we must do more as a show of support to those in occupied J&K

Normally when an intelligence agency gets to know about a spy network they will not go "Hallelujah"......and capture him at the spot or alert the media about the success ASAP (and in turn the rest of the leads).

That individual will be observed for sometime ;his contacts will be explored.And if the intention is to arrest him he'll go straight to the column of "Gumshuda Afrad".
Since there is no need for intimidation.It can't be helpful.

During investigations if they are able to expose his network.....and it becomes a huge success(saves the country from a disaster), then may be it'll be leaked to media personnel to relish the success.(With out caring about the obvious reasons behind not doing that at the first place, it's also a rational conclusion to reach at that the other party will be able to locate the missing dōt in the network,after sometime may be....)

With that,the whole list of investigations performed on him and the evidence collected from that individual to reach up to some conclusion will not be shared just to let the other party use the old fashioned techniques to make their bugs invisible.

As the case suggests ,it's dealt by the local police.....So, luckily we were able to get the news.
There is a lot of pressure on those guys especially in that atmosphere in Karachi and pressure let's you do many things that you are not supposed to do.

As C.L. de Montesquieu Pensées once said,

"To succeed in the world we must look foolish but be wise"

Everyone is free to assume like i'm who is not a part of this investigation.

Anyway it's the 14th August so, i wish a happy Independence day to all of you.

Yeah lets just quote a proverb and hope the other guy gets something. You just continue to dazzle us all with your absolute command over the phenomenon commonly known as 'stupidity'.

Hehehe. Now I know why you went pink bro. :lol:

I am more worried about the RAW agents that have infiltrated #Pakistani security institutions and are wreaking havoc there.

It is time we restart full scale funding of Kashmir militancy, it is our moral obligation to help our brothers and sisters across LOC.

The way for India to recede back into their South Indian terroritories is to pressurize them from the north. We must exert full pressure.

First of all when did you stop it?

Secondly everyone would have assumed that you would have learnt your lessons from the last three decades that terrorism never pays - especially when you have a soft underbelly - oh well. :disagree:

Hold your horses. As and when that happens In India, I'd be skeptical about it too. Many of these people on both sides of the border are just trying to make a living, but being played by the state agencies.

Many of course are spies, but I'd warrant those boys and girls don't move with the wrong ID cards.

I'd like to see Indian examples where this happened, as you suggested. Not saying you're wrong, but would be interesting to read about it.

I've actually seen the "Pakistani passport" reference in relation to captured "ISI agents" or "Pakistani terrorists" so many times I've lost count of how many times I've heard about it. Here's a quick search:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ani-passport-carrying-terrorists-exposed.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/32375-let-terrorist-pak-passport-held-delhi.html

I didn't bother spending too much time on this, but these 2 examples prove my point regardless.

I've actually seen the "Pakistani passport" reference in relation to captured "ISI agents" or "Pakistani terrorists" so many times I've lost count of how many times I've heard about it. Here's a quick search:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ani-passport-carrying-terrorists-exposed.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/32375-let-terrorist-pak-passport-held-delhi.html

I didn't bother spending too much time on this, but these 2 examples prove my point regardless.

Lol, it does prove your point.

Proves my point as well, actually- about the ridiculous nature of the accusations on both sides. It's as if they couldn't be bothered to even take a second look at what their claims.

Selling aphrosadiacs, having indian passport, captured in karachi, having forged documents-multiple sets, perfect raw agint. What could be more raw aginter than this. :)

to be honset i dont belive on these kind of news any more. I will when i se evidence shown in court and he gets jail..... if any one caught

Has he been taken to undisclosed location or not....

So they have moved beyond skin color, height, inside the undie check to an Indian passport....Kudos! Atleast some evidence at last.

Its natural to assume both sides spy on each other, good to know a possible spy has been caught!

Had to laugh at the "aphrodisiacs" he seems to have been caught with :rofl: Wonder how those were to be used in spycraft! :lol:

Its natural to assume both sides spy on each other, good to know a possible spy has been caught!

Had to laugh at the "aphrodisiacs" he seems to have been caught with :rofl: Wonder how those were to be used in spycraft! :lol:

It gave him the strength to fcuk around with the establishment :D

Back
Top Bottom