What's new

‘RAW agent’ held in Karachi

'Kill the chicken to scare the monkey' : Chinese Proverb

Yeah lets just quote a proverb and hope the other guy gets something. You just continue to dazzle us all with your absolute command over the phenomenon commonly known as 'stupidity'.

Good job by the authorities in catching this guy!

He had an Indian passport with him- how convenient. Did he also have a RAW id card?

Yea, that was I thinking too.. An Indian RAW agent with an Indian passport...:omghaha:

When some one try to plant some evidence, they should at least think that not all the people are idiots

Do you guys actually listen to what you say before you post it? Nearly single time bharat catches an "ISI agent" or a "Pakistani terrorist", they recover a Pakistani passport from their possession. It's all hunky dory for you guys in that case.

Seriously, listen to yourself before talking. I've always argued that bharatis are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Just shameless individuals. And time and time you guys prove that statement again and again.

I have been saying this for over 10 years, India have a network of spies in the country which is coordinating attacks with their proxies BLA and TTP.

The Mehran air base attack was done by India amongst many others.

How much more proof to we need these people do not want peace, they want to destroy us. The amount of suffering they have caused in our country is unforgivable.

It is time we restart full scale funding of Kashmir militancy, it is our moral obligation to help our brothers and sisters across LOC.

The way for India to recede back into their South Indian terroritories is to pressurize them from the north. We must exert full pressure.

I have been saying this for over 10 years, India have a network of spies in the country which is coordinating attacks with their proxies BLA and TTP.

How much more proof to we need these people do not want peace, they want to destroy us. The amount of suffering they have caused in our country is unforgivable.

It is time we restart full scale funding of Kashmir militancy, it is our moral obligation to help our brothers and sisters across LOC.

The way for India to recede back into their South Indian terroritories is to pressurize them from the north. We must exert full pressure.

I prey and hope you become one of those who could make that decision, nothing could make us more happy. :)

Do you guys actually listen to what you say before you post it? Nearly single time bharat catches an "ISI agent" or a "Pakistani terrorist", they recover a Pakistani passport from their possession. It's all hunky dory for you guys in that case.

Seriously, listen to yourself before talking. I've always argued that bharatis are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Just shameless individuals. And time and time you guys prove that statement again and again.

Hold your horses. As and when that happens In India, I'd be skeptical about it too. Many of these people on both sides of the border are just trying to make a living, but being played by the state agencies.

Many of course are spies, but I'd warrant those boys and girls don't move with the wrong ID cards.

I'd like to see Indian examples where this happened, as you suggested. Not saying you're wrong, but would be interesting to read about it.

And how do you intend to do it??

Back
Top Bottom