What's new

Rare Photos show Indian soldiers' lives behind World War I trenches

Yeah lets agree we were slaves and british subjects for a reason- that exact reason-

The amount of so called brave people that fought for the queen- had they fought against the queen- things would be different-
A nation needs time to get build up. The sense of nationalism even needs more time to take a shape. It was the time when we were shaping ourselves as an united mass. So I see no wrong if we participated in wars for British and I prefer to pay respect to them as soldiers doing their duty.But this is my personal view off course and I respect yours.

A nation needs time to get build up. The sense of nationalism even needs more time to take a shape. It was the time when we were shaping ourselves as an united mass. So I see no wrong if we participated in wars for British and I prefer to pay respect to them as soldiers doing their duty.But this is my personal view off course and I respect yours.

The problem is that same people were used against us while....
anyways history no one can change that-

I see faces of traitors-
The same traitors who killed our freedom fighters-

People say there were no other sources of employment then- when you have ghairat in you- you dont go out looking for employment under occupation- you go out fighting for your freedom-

We brownies were used at cannon fodders in their imperial wars- and yet some people feel proud of that-

In that case here are some more pictures of Traitors ;

ayub-khan-portrait.jpg
\
FM Ayub Khan

pk04_02b.jpg

Gen Yahya Khan

225px-General_Musa.jpg

Gen Muhammad Musa Khan Hazara H.Pk., HJ, HQA, MBE, IDC, psc (موسى خان) (1991−1908), was the fourth Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan Army (1966-1969)
1_clip_image014.jpg

Gen Zia Ul Haq

In that case here are some more pictures of Traitors ;

ayub-khan-portrait.jpg
\
FM Ayub Khan

pk04_02b.jpg

Gen Yahya Khan

225px-General_Musa.jpg

Gen Muhammad Musa Khan Hazara H.Pk., HJ, HQA, MBE, IDC, psc (موسى خان) (1991−1908), was the fourth Commander-in-Chief of the Pakistan Army (1966-1969)
1_clip_image014.jpg

Gen Zia Ul Haq

Great- The generals because of whom we are still in this mess- :hitwall:-
You got more traitors I can curse?-

1404158817-1389_WWI-9.jpg

1404158057-295_WWI-3.jpg

Indian infantry in the trenches, prepared against a gas attack, Fauquissart, France. August 9, 1915

Let it be said that the Btitx used our men as front chargers. (meat walls) to minimise their own casualties.

Let it be said that the Btitx used our men as front chargers. (meat walls) to minimise their own casualties.

There were very few British soldiers in the subcontinent, since a majority were busy elsewhere. The British were totally taken aback by the fall of Singapore, and the rapid Japanese advance towards the grain and resource rich Indian subcontinent had them in a panic. They mustered as many soldiers as they hastily could to stop the Japanese in the jungles of Burma.

Many people used this as an employment opportunity,under the Raj Employment Opportunities for Indians were very less
Many of those who went had no choice. Feudal Lords (Khan Saheb, Khan Bahadur etc - type British ***-licker) were required to provide with men, and men they provided to prove and/or maintain their loyalty to the crown. Those men were 'personal' subjects of the Feudal lords hence no free men. They went for they had no choice.

Sir Winston explaining the reputation of 'treacherous" nature of pathan soldiers in their army.

"During the stay of the brigades in Bajaur, there had been several cases of desertion among the Afridi Sepoys. On one occasion five men of the 24th Punjaub Infantry, who were out on picket, departed in a body, and taking their arms with them set off towards Tirah and the Khyber Pass.
It should not be forgotten by those who make, wholesale assertions of treachery and untrust- worthiness against the Afridi and Pathan soldiers, that these men are placed in a very strange and false position. They are asked to fight against their countrymen and co-religionists. On the one side are accumulated all the forces of fanaticism,patriotism and natural ties. On the other military associations stand alone. It is no doubt a grievous thing to be false to an oath of allegiance, but there are other obligations not less sacred. To respect an oath is a duty which the individual owes to society. Yet, who would by his evidence send a brother to the gallows ? The ties of nature are older and take precedence of all other human laws. When the Pathan is invited to suppress his
fellow-countrymen, or even to remain a spectator of their suppression, he finds himself in a situation at which, in the words of Burke, " Morality is perplexed, reason staggered, and from which affrighted nature recoils."

@JonAsad @Aeronaut @syedali73

Yeah lets agree we were slaves and british subjects for a reason- that exact reason-

The amount of so called brave people that fought for the queen- had they fought against the queen- things would be different-

Should not forget the same troop's rebellion against the queen ultimately helped to gain freedom (Bombay incident after world war II)

Maharaja Bhupinder Singh of Patiala with Belgian Generals on the frontline of the Belgium in April 1915.

upload_2014-8-4_18-20-55.jpeg

X country.png

Constantinople: 17 July 1919

28th Division Sports Meeting held at Biyuk Dere,

3 mile race, Indians leading, running with bare feet. They finished first, second and third.

Back
Top Bottom