What's new

Rape used as weapon of war against Syria women’

Your going off the point, we already agreed on the bearded sheikhs and ayatollahs.
Alright I will give u that.

Take yours back from the yanks and kick them out than tell others what to do, the Iran stuff isn't effective, try something else.

Well then we have something else in common, but atleast the yanks are not sitting in my country. They are in yours.

Hes a secular Sunni, quit trusting wikipedia for saying : Shia Islam, hes partially Lebanese through his grandmother or something which is his "Shia part", That means Partially Shia by identity, not religious, his religion is Sunni despite his secularism.

What ever u say. I will stop trusting wiki. So should u. can we end it now. U have ur arguments I have mine. And the only way u will start listening to me if I change my name to khomenie, and that I am in no mood for either. So have a nice life.

Well then we have something else in common, but atleast the yanks are not sitting in my country. They are in yours.

There are ~10.000 US soldiers stationed in Kuwait on Bubiyan island, show me US soldiers in Iraq, the US flies drones in Pakistan show me their presence in Iraq.
Now show me Iranian soldiers in Iraq if that is what you mean.

What ever u say. I will stop trusting wiki. So should u. can we end it now. U have ur arguments I have mine. And the only way u will start listening to me if I change my name to khomenie, and that I am in no mood for either. So have a nice life.
Ok.

Did khomeni call u to tell u that. U giving an opinion on me. Buzz off.

I dont have to take dictations from shia whores, who are high on khomenis shit, mud, and horse piss all the time. If this is propaganda, then the bs that you are quoting is the same. Take it or leave it. My eyes are open puto, I dont have to wait for a hypocrite turbaned old clown to tell me what is right and whats wrong.

Gold post, 7abibi.

8-)

:omghaha:

yes the syrian army is oppressing, but the rebels who call themselves as mujahideen are actually usa-saudi financed terrorists!!!

Did khomeni call u to tell u that. U giving an opinion on me. Buzz off.

I dont have to take dictations from shia whores, who are high on khomenis shit, mud, and horse piss all the time. If this is propaganda, then the bs that you are quoting is the same. Take it or leave it. My eyes are open puto, I dont have to wait for a hypocrite turbaned old clown to tell me what is right and whats wrong.
lol turban or not the Iranians atleast have high moral ground than you american puppets survivng on their aid. The world laughs at you and your god damned nation for selling it self out to punish your gene. talk about an a&&hole who sold himself out in order to toe with a western propaganda. Atleaste have some shame before accusing Syrian army.

lol turban or not the Iranians atleast have high moral ground than you american puppets survivng on their aid. The world laughs at you and your god damned nation for selling it self out to punish your gene. talk about an a&&hole who sold himself out in order to toe with a western propaganda. Atleaste have some shame before accusing Syrian army.
Well even in that regard we are still out in the open, unlike the death to america brigade. Even there taqiyya is prevalent. Enemy of america to fool u retards. Then working with them in the background. Why should I have shame, I call the spade a spade. It is u who should really get his head out of the mullahs a$$ and smell the day light. Blindly believing every piece of shit that is thrown ur way to be candy.

Really that was the best one u could bring out, lol. I am not a shia to do taqiya, but I do use the tool with the shia chicks. Hmmm noom noom. Try another one retard.
The f.i.l.t.h.i.e.s.t d,e,r,tie,st thing walk on two is the wahhabis and their supporter and I can swear that they can do the ugliest thing ever they're even worst than the Nazis.

The f.i.l.t.h.i.e.s.t d,e,r,tie,st thing walk on two is the wahhabis and their supporter and I can swear that they can do the ugliest thing ever they're even worst than the Nazis.
I agree, I hope all the assholes, majusis or not wahabis or not. Which ever son of a bitch commits a crime like the one mentioned in the news rots, and gets rapped in hell. And u too who cant even condemn the fucking news. U majusis are as filthy, as u claim to hate.

Really that was the best one u could bring out, lol. I am not a shia to do taqiya, but I do use the tool with the shia chicks. Hmmm noom noom. Try another one retard.
Your avatar image quality sucks dude! what is that? 120p? or 80p?

replace it with this
941671_460917463995337_1857833456_n.jpg

Sick people man, anybody who uses rape as a tool of war.
Lots. For example, Pakistani soldiers were issued orders to commit rape in E. Pakistan in 1971. Rape is so accepted as a weapon of war by tyrants that the fact Israeli soldiers don't rape Arab women is cited as "evidence" of Jews being "racist".

Back
Top Bottom