What's new

Rape used as weapon of war against Syria women’

Sunni world is full of Taqiyya, the word your obsessed with, you yourself practice taqiyya daily.
Did khomeni call u to tell u that. U giving an opinion on me. Buzz off.

Don't believe the hype, this is a propaganda war which dumb people like you hop on happy horse shit in the name of some cult. FSA had been doing worse just Google Anna press sources. They sure will open your eyes.
I dont have to take dictations from shia whores, who are high on khomenis shit, mud, and horse piss all the time. If this is propaganda, then the bs that you are quoting is the same. Take it or leave it. My eyes are open puto, I dont have to wait for a hypocrite turbaned old clown to tell me what is right and whats wrong.

Now that your aware of your taqiyya behavior you can call yourself Shia and join the remaining 30%.
And u can go blow on a horse, why dont u try taking your country back from the iranians and then run your mouth. In the mean time shut it.

Now that your aware of your taqiyya behavior you can call yourself Shia and join the remaining 30%.
Now as you know that khomeni is feeding you shit, as I never would even bother talking to the old clown why dont u repent and become a true Muslims, Join us bother.

And u can go blow on a horse, why dont u try taking your country back from the iranians and then run your mouth. In the mean time shut it.

After Khomeini tells us.

I dont have to wait for a hypocrite turbaned old clown to tell me what is right and whats wrong.
I agree, neither a dirty bearded old clown wearing a robe on his head should tell me what is right and wrong.

After Khomeini tells us.

I agree, neither a dirty bearded old clown wearing a robe on his head should tell me what is right and wrong.
So we agree on something atleast. So now u know the old man has been making a fool out of u. So come to the right path.

Now as you know that khomeni is feeding you shit, as I never would even bother talking to the old clown why dont u repent and become a true Muslims, Join us bother.

No dirty safavid blood should turn Sunni.

So we agree on something atleast. So now u know the old man has been making a fool out of u. So come to the right path.

Your now telling me what is right and wrong, what did you just say about the turban clowns ? now your doing the same.

No dirty safavid blood should turn Sunni.

Your now telling me what is right and wrong, what did you just say about the turban clowns ? now your doing the same.
I am just showing you the mirror. Thats all.

And Allah will forgive you of your sins InshAllah once u come to the right path. He is all forgiving. Who am I or a dirty old turbaned fool to decide about ur sins or to judge u.

I am just showing you the mirror. Thats all.

And Allah will forgive you of your sins InshAllah once u come to the right path. He is all forgiving. Who am I or a dirty old turbaned fool to decide about ur sins or to judge u.

Khomeini said he was showing us the mirror, he said we should come to the right path as well so I don't see what your saying, same as khomeini.

So the meaning of taqiyya could be described as lieing to save your ***, But Aslan never did that right!!!!!!!!

Khomeini said he was showing us the mirror, he said we should come to the right path as well so I don't see what your saying, same as khomeini.

So the meaning of taqiyya could be described as lieing to save your ***, But Aslan never did that right!!!!!!!!
Aslan stood in the middle of a shia gathering of my own friends and gave them the same opinion. As aslan is not scared. He knows he will die the day he has to the min he has to. No man can kill him till his time is up. And no man can save him when his time is up. so yes I dont need to do Taqiyya when my *** is on the line. And this is not bragging but take it or leave it ur call.

Aslan stood in the middle of a shia gathering of my own friends and gave them the same opinion. As aslan is not scared. He knows he will die the day he has to the min he has to. No man can kill him till his time is up. And no man can save him when his time is up. so yes I dont need to do Taqiyya when my *** is on the line. And this is not bragging but take it or leave it ur call.

Cool story ^^

But reality is different, taqiyya everywhere in the Sunni world & the rest of the world, and if if you claim not to do it now, you did it as a kid.
Your involved in taqiyya.

Cool story ^^

But reality is different, taqiyya everywhere in the Sunni world & the rest of the world, and if if you claim not to do it now, you did it as a kid.
Your involved in taqiyya.
As I said take it or leave it. And its the reality that the master of my life is Allah. No man, so why should I care. And regarding taqiyya now its a matter of prospective. You use it to lie about religion. I might have lied about saving my *** while a kid. Not the same. But u are desperate to hold on to the straws then so be it. What ever tickles ur fancy.

As I said take it or leave it. And its the reality that the master of my life is Allah. No man, so why should I care. And regarding taqiyya now its a matter of prospective. You use it to lie about religion. I might have lied about saving my *** while a kid. Not the same. But u are desperate to hold on to the straws then so be it. What ever tickles ur fancy.

Taqiyya is Taqiyya, does not matter whether lieing about religion or something else, the circumstances that would allow taqiyya are not necessarily hiding religion but I understand that you assume this, with the bearded Salafis beheading people that are non Sunni you took this as an example.

takfiris are so desperate that they are trying to recruit members.:omghaha:. sooner or later all you dirty terrorists ( takfiri and salafi cannibals) will see your end in syria. bring more and more soldiers from around the world . they all end up like this :
13854905631855_1780033_908.jpg

or this :
1470002_176087629255083_1001504994_n.jpg

or this :
1464101_175925372604642_1424649753_n.jpg

soon we see all of you in these pics.

Taqiyya is Taqiyya, does not matter whether lieing about religion or something else, the circumstances that would allow taqiyya are not necessarily hiding religion but I understand that you assume this, with the bearded Salafis beheading people that are non Sunni you took this as an example.
I have always been on record saying that the bearded fools when they act like dumb retards on screen they give the right cause the wrong impression. Can u say the same about ur iranian lovers. I doubt it. No point arguing with you. As I said, take ur country back from Iran, and then tell me what to do. And ps not only I am saying that Ayad allawi a shia himself has the same opinion.

I have always been on record saying that the bearded fools when they act like dumb retards on screen they give the right cause the wrong impression. And ps not only I am saying that

Your going off the point, we already agreed on the bearded sheikhs and ayatollahs.

Can u say the same about ur iranian lovers. I doubt it. No point arguing with you. As I said, take ur country back from Iran, and then tell me what to do.
Take yours back from the yanks and kick them out than tell others what to do, the Iran stuff isn't effective, try something else.

Ayad allawi a shia himself has the same opinion.
Hes a secular Sunni, quit trusting wikipedia for saying : Shia Islam, hes partially Lebanese through his grandmother or something which is his "Shia part", That means Partially Shia by identity, not religious, his religion is Sunni despite his secularism.

Back
Top Bottom