What's new

Rangers initiate action against ‘criminal elements’ in Karachi; ANP protests

salman108 said:
huh !

Do a national collection of data, and see which parts of Pakistan and which demographics are most involved in rape.

Also do keep in mind, Karachi has possibly the biggest sex market and highest numbers of whores, transsexuals.

Take a drive friday night on Sh. Faisal from airport to PECHS.

Why u are talking against karachi?
Do u know there are 100,000 sex workers in karachi, while 75,000 in lahore, even when population of karachi is more then double as compared to lahore!

wah yar ... how did u managed to crack this code ?

because i see what you don't! and just watch and see MQM will finally approve of GST so will ANP JUI-F(mualana sherani)! :coffee:

at the end of the day POLITICS is politics and nothing is above personal gains for all these parties and people!

Why u are talking against karachi?
Do u know there are 100,000 sex workers in karachi, while 75,000 in lahore, even when population of karachi is more then double as compared to lahore!

collective data lol... salman bhai you dont seem aware of heera mandi i guess

because i see what you don't! and just watch and see MQM will finally approve of GST so will ANP JUI-F(mualana sherani)! :coffee:

yes exactly i couldnt figure that and saw your ** far sigted comments which got me confused lol by the way what wil MQM gain from approving gst !? + how is operation against ANP is connected to approval of GST some more light please for the beganers

yes exactly i couldnt figure that and saw your ** far sigted comments which got me confused lol by the way what wil MQM gain from approving gst !? + how is operation against ANP is connected to approval of GST some more light please for the beganers

Bcoz MQM is sitting in FBR and they will get all the tax money before zardari govt gets it:rofl:

army need to clean out these mqm dogs from karachi

it was tried ..do you know the result it was FAILURE ... and by calling a party voted by millions you are rather offending many pakistanis and calling them Dog .. you need to use your piggish comments some where else ...

GST approval gets the current government to make BILLIONS!! in return for such a great favour MQM,ANP,JUI-F (for passing the bill in the senate) will get MILLIONS in kick backs and bribes!

but ofcourse MQM is a saint party they won't do this right???

Back
Top Bottom