What's new

Rand Paul: 'The president won't name the enemy but I will: It's radical Islam'

America has no bigger enemy than its own self.

Deaths in America

no 1: Heart disease: 611,105 causes obesity and smoking
2: Cancer: 584,881 causes multiple, including diet and smoking
3: Accidents (unintentional injuries): 130,557
4: Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,978 causes obesity hypertension and smoking
5:Alzheimer's disease: 84,767
6: diabetes: 75,578 getting the picture

Horus is absolutley right Americans are killing them selves at a fantasic rate the number killed by terrorists doesnt even come close to what they do to them selves.

I think we are interpreting this guy wrongly. I bet he has the same views as his father, Ron Paul and advocates for the same non-interventionist stance his father did. But how can he simply say something like, "Lets get out of the Middle East." or, "Lets stop trying to bomb Iran." without provoking the anger of the entire Republican base? Notice how he carefully mentions Libya and Gaddafi. I for one don't think he's trying to get votes but get across that the US needs to stop meddling around.

Rand Paul has all the Dhotis fired up!

A mix of spicy Vindaloo curry and misinterpreted rhetoric can do wonders. :laugh:

Deaths in America

no 1: Heart disease: 611,105 causes obesity and smoking
2: Cancer: 584,881 causes multiple, including diet and smoking
3: Accidents (unintentional injuries): 130,557
4: Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,978 causes obesity hypertension and smoking
5:Alzheimer's disease: 84,767
6: diabetes: 75,578 getting the picture

Horus is absolutley right Americans are killing them selves at a fantasic rate the number killed by terrorists doesnt even come close to what they do to them selves.

The upside is that they have really good fast food.

Just need to do an equivalent amount of exercise, which I think is the sticking point.

I think he meant OBL and the Boston bombers.

lol, Rand Paul pandering to the lowest Republican base

SO PREDICTABLE. :lol:

This election is probably gonna be the worst one in American history.

Hillary sucks. Republicans suck even more.

No option for sanity!!

I thought you love Hillary or am i confusing your posts ?

I thought you love Hillary or am i confusing your posts ?

Fcuk Hillary.

I am a democrat so yeah I prefer her over any Republican (Unless its a sane person like Ron Paul)...but as a liberal, I understand fully that Hillary sucks and she is an establishment candidate with no liberal and progressive agenda when it comes to foreign policy, economy, money in politics, and bank regulations..

She'll make some remark here and there about women rights, gay rights and so on though...smh.

Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren are the democrats with true liberal ideals!! But they won't run against Hillary.

ye tu apnay baap Ron paul ki support nae kar saka against Mitt Romney for republican party candidacy for presidency against obama for 2012 .jo bura salok Ron Paul kay supports k saath howa republican heavy weight aur un kay supporters ki taraf say us k bawajood ye Mitt romeny kay talway chata raha .ab phir ye radical right wing bakwas kar k apnay jeson ki support aur rich white right wingers ki pocket tak pohanchna cahata hay.dumbass

Republicans are going to campaign using the ISIS.

where as the veteran republican John McCain the one with the broken arm is seen in ISIS arms supporting so called "legitimate opposition in Syria" and the free syria army to oust Assad .Rand Paul must start by home by campaigning against his own party men like McCain instead of what sells and giving one liners against John McCain .republican hypocrite

McCain-ISIS.jpeg

1411148590120_wps_3_McCain.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom