What's new

Rajput is not a caste but title

I dont know where they say it lol.

I had an arrian frnd in univ.

He claimed there are only 2 kind of people:

Arrian and arianzadgan..:lol:

P.S: Sindhis claim the bhuttos are arrian.

We make lots of jokes. But in general, Arains get hated on the most. :lol:

Here is a video between gujjars and sheikhs, but Arains still get hated on. LMAO

From experience, what pises me off is when your friend says oh those ppl are shah or peer. For example oh they are from prophet blood line, they can do this it is not jaddo oh well they are allowed. i be like fcuk you this is king ship worshipping. If they are special then i am ten time special bloodline bred from adam super seed when he was in his prime over the generations yes eve ovaries were super charged in her prime too.

My best friend is ironically a shiekh from Khanewal..:lol:

And you cant imagine the shyt he got when we were younger.

Positive racism?:lol:

It's all in fun. I don't take it too seriously, unless maybe it is regarding marriages. It's mostly everyone saying they are the best.

From experience, what pises me off is when your friend says oh those ppl are shah or peer. For example oh they are from prophet blood line, they can do this it is not jaddo oh well they are allowed. i be like fcuk you this is king ship worshipping. If they are special then i am ten time special bloodline bred from adam super seed when he was in his prime over the generations yes eve ovaries were super charged in her prime too.

:lol:

I wish we would let this kind of discrimination go. It still holds back our society.

jatt love eating and are kind of dangarr, other ppl can use them. raja sorry but buht conjuse and tell bull sh it stories. punjabi these people are show off and alway tink beter than others.
gujjar are stupid and fighting all the time. butts are bemaan. mistry worse lot money greedy and will sell out thier own kin.
no need to be racist
We make lots of jokes. But in general, Arains get hated on the most. :lol:

Here is a video between gujjars and sheikhs, but Arains still get hated on. LMAO

arain are great people but in pakistan every one have negative stereotypes. jatts,gujjar,sheikh,rajput,arain and others. casteism should be banned, in army i hear they have banned to use last surname

we should follow bulleh shah example

bulleh shah peer anayt shah qadri was arain and we have read how his high caste "sayed" family react to be having a peer from "low caste" arain family and how bulleh shah recited famous monologue

Bulleh nu samjhawan aiyaan bhena te bharjhaiyaan
Manlay Bulleya sada kehna chad de palla raiyaan
Bulleh Shah's sisters and sisters-in-laws came to convince him. Bulleya, please do as we tell you and leave the Arain's (his guru’s) company.
Aal nabi ullad Nabi nu tu kyun leekaan laaiyaan
Jera sanu syed sadday dozakh milan sazaiyaan
(Bulleh Shah replies):
Why do you separate the Prophet's and Ali's decendants from the common people (why do you wedge a divide between the two)?
The one who calls me ‘Syed’ will go to hell, but the one who calls me ‘Arain’ will enjoy the comforts of heaven

Bandeya Ho Bandeya
Bandeya Ho
Bandeya Ho Bandeya
Bandeya Ho
Imploring mandkind... (Banda means man, while Bandeya refers to Mankind)
Raeen saain sabhan thaain rab diyaan be parwaiyaan
Sohniyaan pare hataiyaan te khoojiyaan lay gall laiyaan
Arain and masters are born at every place, God does not discriminate against anyone.
Beautiful people don't care for such differences, only the ugly ones do

Je tu loorain baag baharaan chaakar hoo ja raiyaan
Bulleh Shah di zaat ki puchni shakar ho razaiyaan
If you seek to the gardens of heaven, become a servant to the ‘Arains’. Why ask about the caste of Bulleh Shah? Instead be grateful in the God's will.
Bandya Ho Bandya
Bandya Ho...
Bandya Ho Bandya
Bandya Ho...

Last edited:
today some rajput try to claim my tribe awan as rajputs so i am making this thread
one thing i noted on this forum is insane rajputs claims . i am sick of these proclaimed rajput guys on every other thread claiming everything

rajput is not caste and it is biggest fraud in history of south asia still people practicing of different castes and keep calling them self rajputs. rajput eventually become exclusive groups in rajasthan but there is no such thing as punjabi rajputs , 90% of rajputs in punjab and sindh a are basically jat and gujjars and other tribes who start calling themselves rajput to raise their social status , that's my point

Rajput is not caste or race or any tribe. Rajput means Son of king. Rajput is tittle to kings and princes started in 13th century. Any king or Queen can be of any race or ethnicity. But lately people got it using as caste trying to be related to earlier kings to boost their social status. Rajput is title like nawab.
Now come to topic ,
Rajput have stolen entire history of other castes , arain,gakhar,gujjar and last but not least jatts.

They stole gujjar chauhan and call them rajput

they claimed gakhar kayani and made them rajput ,

They stole bhutto arain and claimed the as rajput

and last but not least they stole entire history of jats and their 30 plus gotra and put label of rajput on them.

some people they claim as rajput below

Liqat ali khan was nawab and jaat of haryana , non punjabi hindu converted muslim jaat use khan title(just like rajputs) like in salman khan movie sultan ali khan was muslim jaat of hrayna
even a rao rajput friend of mine who migrated from hrayana to faisalabad confirmed me this , he even told me in hrayna we call our self jaat even rana are also called jaat in hrayna and here in punjab we call ourself rajput and use khan as title.

ranjit singh was sandalwalia jatt , sansi raja was place he lived so he was called sansi wal , his ancestor beant singh sandhiwalia and parminder singh sandhiwalia live in amritsar.

Zulifqar ali bhutto was arain while rajput claim as rajput , his cousin is member of injmane arrian sindh

Ahmed khan kharral was jat , Mirza jatt of mirza sahiban was also kharal.

dawn wrote a amazing tribute to kharal and watoo jaat tribes of baar during british invasion

List is very long of people they claim as rajput but i think you guys get my point here

I am not bringing them down or disrespecting them, i know their achievements in army and politics and respect them from my heart but i have to post it to
only the lowest of mindsets discuss castes yet they call themseleves muslim.....

They are tribes, Pakistani social system is divided into Baradaris/Tribes; especially in Punjab and Sindh.

It's not casteism; you need to understand the actual definition of a caste. I don't get why some Pakistanis call it "caste" when our ancestors never practiced this system.
jatt and other castes are the occupations people had....these are not tribes
dnt make people fool...
only request to brothers please read the definition of tribe.then u will knw...in islam there is no caste system....

Bhai apart from nawab of kalabagh never heard of sny awan kingdom.

However awans claim to be arabs and descendants if kutb shah?
Yep descendants of Ali(ra), kutb shah with his tribe was an important figure in the horde of ghaznavi that attacked india, the tribe came with his army to india n settled here. They were awarded the title awan by ghaznavi for thier outstanding bravery. Basically the tribe is abdals, awan was a title given by ghaznavi. Anyways i was just trying to shut this idiot up who was calling us immigrants, apart from that i dont set much store by these things, a man will be judged by his deeds not his tribe.

Last edited:
Bhai apart from nawab of kalabagh never heard of sny awan kingdom.

However awans ckaim to be arabs and descendants if kutb shah?

Are you serious man? Nawabs of Bahawalpur are famous. They used to give loans to KSA before the Arabs found their oil wealth. In fact, after state of Pakistan was created Bahawalpur state contributed the most to Pakistan. Even Baloch regiment was started from Bahawalpur. Our state always had money bro. :lol:

Edit: I didn't realize you were talking about rulers that are Awan. My bad.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom