What's new

Raining missiles: India test fires cannon launched laser-guided missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah we are not as smart as the Pakistanis :lol:. When was the last time Pakistan launched a new missile after Babur.

India is up with Shaurya, Anti ballestic missile PAD and AAD, Agni 5 and now this. Coming soon Prithvi defence vehicle and Nirbhay. I am sure you will change your mind soon.

Do I give a sh!t if Pakistanis built some weapons or not?

Historically, Western, Chinese, and Islamic Civilizations produced most successful and lethal weapons, innovative infantry tactics, armor, and used gun power in weapon systems, designed lethal artillery machines etc... (Mongols were good but didn't influence the world globally on a permanent level)...

indians never had anything such history..they were just slaughtered/disgraced regularly by the "big boys" of the planet (Islamic Empire first, and then Western colonialism)...

Anyways, we were discussing Pakistani and Indian tanks in one forum..and Pakistan Al Khalid-1 clearly came out to be superior than Arjun-1...Probably you are even worse than paks? :lol:

^^^ Their 'success rate' has increased because DRDO has finally realized that there is no such thing as 100% indigenous.
They have started to buy diagrams,and components from abroad and incorporate some indigenous components and alterations to make the thing work as per their requirements.
Something Pakistan has been always doing....

The thing is that there are too many big and small defence firms from Israel who are desperate to make money by selling their products.
The market is limited as they are not allowed to do business with Muslim countries and many others..
So India being on the lookout for new weapons,having deep povkets and an ally of Israel , has a very hige market to pick and choose from. The Israelis wont mind debranding their weapons and india can choose a weapon name if their own.
Thats why DRDO coming up with a new weapon system every other week.

Up and till recently the narrative from you guys was that Indian/DRDO indigenious efforts was completely pointless and almost 100% failed.

Now you are saying Indian/DRDO indigenious efforts are doing well but only because of Israeli help.

Make up your mind mate.

^^^ Their 'success rate' has increased because DRDO has finally realized that there is no such thing as 100% indigenous.
They have started to buy diagrams,and components from abroad and incorporate some indigenous components and alterations to make the thing work as per their requirements.
Something Pakistan has been always doing....

Drdo has been doing that forever. There is no company who does't buy/ steal/ copy designes from others. Starting from space race to chinese and Indian rise every country has copied or acquired designs from others. Who told you DRDO never did it.

More over stop pretending that Pakistan is some super smart country. There is no clear information available about Pakistani missiles while India makes everything open about its missiles. You can google the contracts and manufacturing companies involved in designing and fabrication parts for the Agni 5, Tejas, Arjun and AWACS. Will pakistan ever tell where parts come from like we do?? No and you pakistanis assume that they were made in Pakistan a country that can't manufacture a simple generator. :hitwall:

I dont care how Pakistan built/ copied its missiles. What matters here is that India is building the missiles at home and no country in the world is offended by this. Pakistan in last 5 yrs has not come up with a new missiles which shows how much your army is spending on R&D. Gap is only gonaa get bigger @Safriz

Last edited by a moderator:
@karan21

Pakistans missile tech is superior to India's, your Army Cheif admitted.

Pakistan tested Shaheen III, and Nasr 2 in 2012, don't talk out of your *** plz, it makes you look retarded.

technical difficulties ?

Your said that India has now mastered almost every single subcomponent of missiles.

It looks like assault rifle is more advanced weapon than missiles in india.

They have made several small arms.

Ajai+with+carbine+broadsword2.jpg

dsc02801m.jpg

100_3917.jpg

r556kalantak07foldableb.jpg

All off shots of the original INSAS. But they want to go aboard for the rifles.

The thing is that there are too many big and small defence firms from Israel who are desperate to make money by selling their products.
The market is limited as they are not allowed to do business with Muslim countries and many others..

Wrong answer. They only dont do explicit business with those countries stupid enough not to recognize them.

For example they are doing extremely good business with Muslim turkey and muslim azerbaijan.

@karan21

Pakistan tested Shaheen III, and Nasr 2 in 2012, don't talk out of your *** plz, it makes you look retarded.

Your exPM claimed India is much more superior to Pakistan.Can we proceed in that field too???

So you are pakistani,srilankan,Irish as confirmed too and some where you claimed you are an american as you put american flags too.Truly Oriental :P

Dummy, I never claimed that I'm Irish. I said my ancestry is Irish. Go learn what does that mean.....

I'm an American with Irish ancestry.

China will give their soldiers their designs and improve on them. No matter how crude.

2008_4_25_26508_7226508.jpg

Eventually, improving on them. India is going straight to foreign arms when they have established a good enough base.

Dummy, I never claimed that I'm Irish. I said my ancestry is Irish. Go learn what does that mean.....

I'm an American with Irish ancestry.

Come on. Even the Pakistanis here know you're Pakistani. :lol:

China will give their soldiers their designs and improve on them. No matter how crude.

2008_4_25_26508_7226508.jpg

Eventually, improving on them. India is going straight to a foreign arms when they have established a good enough base.

Its simple dude they are paid to use foreign weapons and stop Indian development.

@karan21

International relations barrs Pakistan from revealing what they go,while no such problem for India.
Thats why we dont yet know whay is there in Pakistan's missile inventory,but India can jum around naked with any and every test,succesful ot not.
You mentioned Nasr missile.. Its a missile with 'canards' and that makes its warhead manoeverable all the way till impact.
Thats a technology india is testing now in 2013 with Shouria and K series Missiles,although in a different way..
But Pakistan already had missiles with manoevarable warheads in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom