What's new

Rain of mortar shells from Afghanistan

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - Despite protests by Pakistan the situation on Pakistan-Afghanistan border remains unchanged as provocation continue from across the Durand Line. In a latest development, about twenty mortar shells were fired from Afghanistan that landed into Pakistan territory on Saturday but fortunately no loss of life was reported in border violations in Angoor Adda and Zhoba Pahar areas.

It is intriguing that border violations are on the rise for the last several months despite raising of the issue at different forums by Pakistani authorities which clearly shows that it is part of the deliberate plan to destabilize the country. Several cross-border shelling and rockets attacks have been reported especially in the tribal areas and Dir district during the last few weeks. These attacks are in addition to frequent border crossings by militants from Afghan side to carry out attacks and subversive activities in border villages of Pakistan. It is understood that these attacks are carried out with the tacit approval of the occupation forces in Afghanistan and in fact, on several occasions, these forces themselves violated Pakistan’s air or ground space. No doubt, Pakistan has been protesting but mutely on the issue which is encouraging the other side to persist with its policy of provocation and mischief. We believe that instead of issuing mere condemnatory statements, the Foreign Office and others concerned should take up the issue in right earnest with both Afghanistan Government and ISAF. The present political leadership of the country has necessary clout in Washington, London and Paris and this should be used to persuade leadership of these countries to respect Pakistan’s sovereignty. Pakistan is extending valuable cooperation to the international community in the war against terror but this is not being acknowledged beyond rhetoric. Pakistan’s tribal areas are already volatile and such hostile acts complicate the situation, which would not be helpful for efforts aimed at restoring peace in the region.

Rain of mortar shells from Afghanistan

First Iran now Afghanistan??? WHats goiong on?

I think its all terror game, Iran trying to stop Baloch insurgent to enter there area (Remember Iran has also occupied some balochistan land) and Afghanistan trying to stop Talibans (In BBC documentary we saw how Taliban run into Pakistan while NATO chase them).

I am waiting for more news...

There is a pattern.

If I was a Pakistani General, I would keep my eyes peeled eastward.

PAF & Armed Drones should be the answer to these terrorist activity by the Afghanis from Afghanistan. I hope Pakistan buys Armed Drones from China until Pakistan completes their own version of Armed Drones.

Nobody blaimed RAW agents for this this yet ?? :what:

Their is already huge Indian influence in Afghanistan. Don't want to start a new topic now.

First Iran now Afghanistan??? WHats goiong on?

I think its all terror game, Iran trying to stop Baloch insurgent to enter there area (Remember Iran has also occupied some balochistan land) and Afghanistan trying to stop Talibans (In BBC documentary we saw how Taliban run into Pakistan while NATO chase them).

I am waiting for more news...

"BBC" nice source good luck with that.

bbc wtf is that joke i watched bbc for one purpose exposure of propaganda to see how they work they show sum thing but leave out the rest while usa media reverse blame on others n twists.

bbc wtf is that joke i watched bbc for one purpose exposure of propaganda to see how they work they show sum thing but leave out the rest while usa media reverse blame on others n twists.

Sweet dream Pak Army & Air Force. As usual our defenders are sleeping with Dreams of some high nad mighty deed! Pathetic loosers

There is a pattern.

If I was a Pakistani General, I would keep my eyes peeled eastward.

So would I, because today at Poonch sector there was a cease-fire violation. Attack from West is negligible rather than the attack from East.

Back
Top Bottom