What's new

Rain of mortar shells from Afghanistan

Afghanistan trying to stop Talibans (In BBC documentary we saw how Taliban run into Pakistan while NATO chase them).

I am waiting for more news...

right, where is fazlullah now?

Violation of cease fire by is returned by retaliatory firings...

Air space violation happens all the time and when warnings are issued,the planes go back to their side of border..

None of the above is comparable to pathetically allowing some others to violate sovereignity and kill citizens..

Violation of cease fire by is returned by retaliatory firings...

Air space violation happens all the time and when warnings are issued,the planes go back to their side of border..

None of the above is comparable to pathetically allowing some others to violate sovereignity and kill citizens..

Yea, same applies elsewhere..... and then there is the mutual WOT..... you don't share a border with Afghanistan, hence the cheap banter.

some where in ISI safe house just like OBL:azn:

wow you have some serious source, can you please varify his exact location of fazlullah so that i can give it to the concerned authorities?

Sweet dream Pak Army & Air Force. As usual our defenders are sleeping with Dreams of some high nad mighty deed! Pathetic loosers

army jawans at the bottom are loyal to pak it top establishment that is selling out n it no accident they put there so pak fails as country for the world declare unsafe n remove nukes n then open season. 3 parts of pak to be divided n given to Iran,afghan, India. that why USA sitting in Afghanistan all the heavy threats to iran but it pak getting the bombing how come that not happening in Iran why?. cos they want strong Iran to tackle pak land for itself. while India take the top half of pak. while afghan army takes the rest of pak as USA is trying to build up the afghan army.

We should shell them for an entire week. Show them some brotherly love.

How does that apply to another country setting up bases in your country and killing your own countrymen? Last time I remember when pakistan invaded Indian territory, the unfortunate souls were shot down like ducks at a hunting trip. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom