What's new

Rahul Gandhi Involved In Gang Rape

Well ,we need to prosecute him,if found guilty,
jail him for appropriate term and Kick him to italy...
Congress Sucks

I believe that he did rape the girl.

He is a white man with billions, out to plunder India...who cares......Indians are ruled n fooled by Italian Mafia.

I believe that he did rape the girl.

He is a white man with billions, out to plunder India...who cares......Indians are ruled n fooled by Italian Mafia.

It was one hindu girl who was captive by Hindu king even more powerful than Rahul gandi.
You know the rest of story!!

Tyranny never last for ever.

thats good if taken properly by the court. is there any solid reasoning or just rumours ?

Her family is missing after they raised voice about incident . Let's see if the court can do something to clear the matter.

sukanya132011113428545.jpg

Rahul Gandhi has been now been issued legal notice by UP High court in connection with his atrocities committed against Sukanya Singh.

Hindu Unity website which first dared to expose this was served a legal notice by Rahul Gandhi's advocate Joy Basu.

Following is the original copy of legal notice published in

Rahul Gandhi Notice to HinduUnity : Original Document « Probe allegations of rape against Mr.Rahul Gandhi, Member of Parliament ,Amethi,India

The following is the text IntelliBriefs received from a source who is close to HinduUnity.org , the website which alleged Rahul Gandhi has raped a girl named Ms.Sukanya Devi in Amethi .

Joy Basu
Advocate
Supreme Court of India A-129, Neeti Bagh,
New Delhi-110049
INDIA
Phone : 91-11-26515599, 91-11-26510344
Telefax : 91-11-26858818
E-mail : basu_ joy@airtelbroadband.in

BY E-MAIL/COURIER

To

1. Mr. Rohit Vyasmaan, Date : February 01, 2007
PO BOX 174,
East Norwich,
NY 11732,
USA
Email: 58494@whois.gkg.net
rohit@hinduunity.org
hinduunity@hotmail.com

2. M/s ezboard, Inc.
564 Market Street
Suite 705
San Francisco, CA 94104
USA
(415) 773-0400
Email: vanchau@ezboard.com
rochell@ezboard.com
legal@ezboardcorp.com

Sir,

I write this on behalf of my client, Shri Rahul Gandhi, Member of Parliament, India and from the chambers of Dr. Abhishek Singhvi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India and former Additional Solicitor General of India to serve you this legal notice and submit as under :

1. That this legal notice has been settled by Dr. Abhishek Singhvi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India and former Additional Solicitor General of India.
2. That you and your associates, colleagues, agents and employees have created, posted, circulated, published and otherwise popularised on the internet a perverse, false, motivated, wild, malicious and baseless story about my client’s alleged gangrape of a girl on your website Hindu Unity - Soldiers of Hindutva! Awake Hindus!! and on your website Yuku Forums Showcase
bhinduunity.

3. That this publication exceeds and excels even the worst standards of scurrilous, perverted and gutter writing and is obviously the emanation of diseased minds, acting at the behest of maliciously motivated elements who cannot digest my client’s popularity and standing in India and globally.

4. That the contents of this publication are so incredible and so outrageous that normally any response would amount to dignifying and recognising the outpourings of unhinged minds and personalities. However, in view of my client’s stature as a public figure and to obviate any notions by you that you can get away with such criminal and uncivilised behaviour, we are sending you this legal notice.

5. We wish to categorically, specifically and unequivocally assert that each and every allegation, insinuation, innuendo and accusation in your publication is totally false, untrue and baseless. Non denial of each sentence of your wild publication specifically should not be treated as implied acceptance or admittance of any part of your falsehoods.

6. By this publication, you have irreversibly damaged the high, fair and established reputation and standing of my client in the estimation of reasonable members of society. You have committed the civil wrong of defamation, the crime of defamation, several malicious torts and have illegally published the name and identity of someone called Sukanya, thereby defaming others as well.

7. My client intends to prosecute you and all your associates, abettors and coconspirators for all civil and criminal wrongs and illegalities committed by you. This is not an exhaustive itemisation of all actions which my client intends to take against you and others and my client reserves the right to add to, vary or modify all such grounds and reasons as he deems fit and proper. I put you on notice that my client shall strain every sinew and every resource to punish you with exemplary punishment, both criminal and civil and shall pursue you relentlessly for your misdemeanours and also try to make an example out of you to deter such wild and irresponsible writing and behaviours in the future by anyone else.

8. Without prejudice to the abovementioned, my client may (without any commitment or guarantee) reconsider the options if you publish a comprehensive, unconditional and all encompassing apology (which has to be vetted by us prior to such publication and is entirely subject to our correction as to scope, language and content) and also dismantle and dissolve not only this but all other similar sites controlled or motivated or emanating from you and/or your associates or coconspirators with immediate effect.

9. Take notice that you shall be fully responsible for all the costs and consequences of your acts and omissions if you fail to act as per this notice.

Yours sincerely

Sd/-
(Joy Basu)

Yesterday though print media published about this piece of news ,...news channel as usual shied away this contentious topic.

News channel are now paid (news) channel instead of what knew as pay channels on cable tv.

No News channel especially the 'socially-active', 'we-are-with-you-for-justice' news channels like IBN-LIVE, NDTV even bothered to telecast this. Maybe they are afraid that it is about Rahul Ghandi, their darling and the the self-anointed youth icon. :tdown:

^^^^^^^^^^Why do you think Mr.Rajdeep Sardesai and Ms.Barkha dutt got national awards????????????:wink:

No News channel especially the 'socially-active', 'we-are-with-you-for-justice' news channels like IBN-LIVE, NDTV even bothered to telecast this. Maybe they are afraid that it is about Rahul Ghandi, their darling and the the self-anointed youth icon. :tdown:

But twitter is buzzing with #rahulgate ...long live twitter.

Nothing is decided yet will have to wait to see if Mr.Gandhi is guilty or not.

But still this is a huge problem with all our countries in the sub-continent. These bloody power wielding politicians, industrialists, landlords, etc do what they want and the people turn their faces the other way. The local law enforcement agencies are their puppets. Even when they are charged they get away with it more often than not. Why are our people so idiotic!?! For heavens sake we need to stop being so weak.

ps: apparently now the news is credible enough. The least our besmirching members can do is apologize to the communist.

Rahul denies rape charge
Friday, 06 July 2012 23:54 Pioneer News Service | New Delhi

Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi has denied serious charges of rape and kidnapping of an Amethi girl and her family leveled against him by a former Samajwadi Party MLA.

A three-page affidavit filed by the Gandhi scion in the Supreme Court dismissed the allegations against him to be “totally false and frivolous”. In addition, he claimed that the vexatious petition was intended to harm his public image, giving the matter a political twist.

The response of the Congress MP from Amethi was awaited since April 6, 2011 when the apex court issued notice to Gandhi and Uttar Pradesh Police on the petition filed by one Kishore Samrite. The case has since witnessed several adjournments on one count or the other with time being sought to file responses.

Gandhi said, “I emphatically deny the allegation of rape and detention of the writ petitioners by me and say that both these allegations are false, malicious and baseless and no cognisance could be taken by any responsible person of such allegations made on websites.” Since the petitioner relied on reports carried by websites, the affidavit further submitted to the court to take a serious view against the petitioner for alleging illegal detention.

Just how the case has been lingering on was evident on Friday when the apex bench of Justices HL Dattu and CK Prasad had no choice but to adjourn the matter for two weeks as a letter had been filed on behalf of Rahul Gandhi for filing affidavit. Though the affidavit was filed on Wednesday and even served to the petitioner, yet senior advocate PP Rao, appearing for Gandhi, requested for two weeks.

More than the allegations contained in the petition, the manner in which the case has been dealt with at every stage, beginning from the Allahabad High Court, had left much to doubt. The Allahabad HC dismissed Samrite’s petition imposing a whopping cost of Rs 50 lakh after the UP Police produced the missing girl and family in court.

The Supreme Court stayed this order after it noted how the HC disposed of Samrite’s petition while dealing with another PIL without giving him a hearing. What was more bizarre, the HC ordered the cost to be apportioned between the victim (Rs 25 lakh), police team (Rs 5 lakh) and Rahul Gandhi (Rs 20 lakh).

The HC did not stop at imposing cost on the petitioner but went on to direct CBI inquiry against him too. Consequently, the court added CBI as a party in the present proceedings following an application by the

investigating agency. Meanwhile, the UP Police in its response has denied the petitioner’s charges.

Rahul denies rape charge

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing will happen to him, but atleast he is ensuring that UPA won't be the next government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom