What's new

Rahul Gandhi Involved In Gang Rape

rahul gandhi doesnt seem to have a bright future
first the racist quote and how this
this guy shouldve been hanged by now
I guess U r mixing him with Varun Ganhi who gave the speech and for the rape charge...well our dear Chinese frnd has take up some 2 yr old blogs and tried his trick..well chinese diplomacy....

tx

EC finds Varun Gandhi guilty of provocative speech

NEW DELHI: The Election Commission on Sunday found the BJP leader and candidate from Pilibhit, Varun Gandhi, guilty of anti-Muslim speeches which
sparked off widespread criticism. ( Watch )

The Election Commission rejected Varun’s reply, expressing dissatisfaction over it. The commission has also advised the party to not issue him a ticket to fight the Lok Sabha elections.

While Gandhi in his reply to the EC's notice had claimed that the CD, containing his alleged hate-speech, was doctored, Chief Election Commissioner N Gopalaswami had gone on record stating that the onus was on Gandhi to prove that the tape was doctored.

In its reply, BJP distanced itself from Gandhi's hate speeches and told EC that his remarks did not represent the views of the party.

It, however, asked the poll panel to check the genuineness of the CD containing the comments.

Gandhi was slapped with a notice for making speeches that had communal overtones during his rallies in Pilibhit in Uttar Pradesh.

I guess U r mixing him with Varun Ganhi who gave the speech and for the rape charge...well our dear Chinese frnd has take up some 2 yr old blogs and tried his trick..well chinese diplomacy....

tx

He meant both Gandhis. Well, we know the disciples of Chankya diplomacy never like posts that actually and factually go against some feudal ruling families of Hindustan. If anything goes against the Hindu regime, that is unacceptable to them. It is nothing new. What a shrewd Kautilyan diplomacy! Machiavelli would have become shocked by the cunning Hindu Chankya tricks...

So you are going to decide what is trash and what is what. Create a forum first and then decide.

I dont need to create my own forum to tell me what is crap and what is not. I find it worthless to even talk about fake news, taken out of a blog dating back to 2003. Had it been true, it all over in India.

And if discussing "fake news" is what pleases you then you can justify all you want, but you are too low for me to even pay miniscule heed to BS!

I dont need to create my own forum to tell me what is crap and what is not. I find it worthless to even talk about fake news, taken out of a blog dating back to 2003. Had it been true, it all over in India.

And if discussing "fake news" is what pleases you then you can justify all you want, but you are too low for me to even pay miniscule heed to BS!

The report says the rape victims are scared of being assassinated and so they do not want to lodge complaint against a feudal ruling family which has enough power. Thus the news has not come to publicity. Yes the news may be old, but old is not essentially something that we should not discuss. And particularly the news report is not from Pakistani website which Indian members always discredit.

And your remark citing "you are too low for me" is enough to insult me. You cannot insult someone in this way. I do not want to make complaint to the mods. But I hope you, however high or highest may be, refrain yourself from such remarks.

But I wonder in which standard you are higher than me. Did you want to say you are some Brahmin and therefore higher? Mention the Gotra then. Let me see.

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is even if this were to be true this won't change anything.

By posting in this forum,where most members are Pakistanis i hardly see any point in this rather futile attempt.

You claim you strive for truth,why not research this further and then come out with the findings and give it to the Indian media?(Or for that matter any media organization,just email to them!)

HC notice to Rahul Gandhi on missing girl

HC notice to Rahul Gandhi on missing girl - Rediff.com India News

The Lucknow bench of Allahabad high court on Tuesday issued notice to Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi on a petition seeking information about the whereabouts of a missing girl and her family.

The girl and her family are alleged to be "untraceable" ever since they called on Rahul during one of his visit to his parliamentary constituency, Amethi on December 13, 2006.

Moving a petition on behalf of the family, Kishore Samrite, former Samajwadi Party MLA from Madhya Pradesh [ Images ], has accused the Congress celebrity and his five foreigner friends of indulging in criminal assault on the 24-year-old Sukanya Singh.

Claiming to have learnt this from some news website, the petitioner has stated, "I was moved by the news. So I came all the way from my home in Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh to Amethi where I found the girl's house locked. Local villagers were tight-lipped about the whereabouts of the family."

He has, therefore, sought the intervention of the Allahabad high court "to issue a writ of Habeas Corpus to Rahul Gandhi to produce the missing girl Sukanya, her father Balram Singh and mother Savitri Singh."

While issuing the notice, a single judge bench comprising Justice SN Shukla did not fix any date for hearing the case, the petitioner's advocate Surya Mani Raikwar told rediff.com.

Lol if this was real news then our media would strip rahul in TV itself...
:lol:

ANd the opposite(Bjp) would make the most use of this case..

We need to F88K this guy and throw him back to italy.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom