What's new

Raheel Sharif's conditions to head coalition accepted by Saudi Arabia

Great Step from Gen Raheel Shareef to becoming a Head of Islamic Force if we see and learn from history before some Muslim Leaders try to make a Muslim countries Union and unfortunately those leaders were killed or martyred by west those try to unite Muslim Ummah. In which the Names of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto & Gen Zia Ul Haq from Pakistan Saddam Hussain From Iraq, Muamar Qadafi From Libya, King Shah Faisal From Saudia, Hafiz al Asad From Syria, Yaser Arafat from Palestine were among the known names and history seen all those killed or martyred one by one and also destroyed or try to destroy their countries by west or their paid organizations. This time all Muslim Countries make sure Security of Current leadership while making a Muslim Countries Alliance plus take solid steps to make this alliance powerful and quick action taken force where necessary and also convert this alliance into economic alliance in case to sanction any Non-Muslim country those try to heart Islam and Muslims in this way those countries will realize the power of Muslims what they can do if they will do such actions like killing of Rohingia Muslims, Killing of Iraqi, Syrian Muslims, Killing and blinding of Kashmiri Muslims, and Killing of Palestini Muslims. This alliance can do wonders for Muslim world by solving one by one problems from Kashmir to Palestine by blocking oil supplies, sanctions on specific countries products, banning or boycotting of specific country products, sanctioning of workers, companies etc in Muslim world as war tool to teach lesson to Muslim Enemy countries then those countries will realize the Muslim world power and come to table for solving for problems with Muslim countries as Muslim population is world 1/5 of whole world and they can bankrupt big business enterprises of non Muslim countries which are earning from Muslim world and putting those money against Muslim world.

Last edited:
@bold... Bangladesh??? Like really? What standing does Bangladesh army have? No one counts them as a strong, capable well trained army.. Theres no comparison with Pak army

But i agree with you... Pak should not at any cost loose this opportunity... Gen Raheel Sharif, must lead this coalition.. We should not loose Arab allies.. India has been trying to woo our Arab allies since yemen issue.. Now this move by Gen Raheel will be a perfect counter strategy for india's so called isolation attempt of Pak.. Gen Raheel can lobby for Pak /Kashmir by being in direct contact with govts of 40 countries, by heading this alliance.. It will be a great honor for us, if our general leads this alliance
Most Arab countries are our need based "allies". When Pakistan refused to join them for the Yemen issue, UAE was quick to turn pro India. It's all about them and their needs. UAE failed to see that Pakistan had to be cautious in order to not provoke Iran...to maintain peace in our neighborhood. Additionally Pak was already bogged down internally in the war on terror.

U wouldn't see such kind of behavior from a true ally like Turkey for example. They would understand our concerns as well.

I say we should start treating these need based Arab allies the same way...like a business deal. Everything can be done for a cost be it monetary or some other strategic gain.

If iran is included, than it has a potential of becoming the grestest thing happen to muslim world in recent past ... we have lost lot of muslim brothers in the name of secterian war .... its time to end this crap ... and start again ...

I hope RS really build a military force of muslims against all type of terrorists with the involvement of all major muslim powers ncluding iran ksa turkey egypt and pakistan

Last edited:
I hope he does good and stays in public light but he also needs to avoid any controversies. I want him to run for public office after three years.

All these crooked politicians see this threat of his popularity and will latch on to everything to make him look controversial.

Lets say all goes to plan and he returns to Pakistan after heading the alliance of Muslim countries than its bye bye Nawaz Sharif. He will easily achieve what Imran Khan has failed to do.

As per condition, Iran will be invited to join it but It does not say Iran must join. I will be surprised if Iran joins any coalition that is lead by KSA and Arab countries due to the obvious reasons of sectarian differences but more importantly inflated racial ego, pride of the past glory and especially historical enmity with Arabs.
So KSA will extend the invitation to Iran as per condition but most probably Iran will reject however, the condition will be fulfilled and Raheel Shareef will have to command :lol:
But then the ball will remain in Iran's court. That's my prediction / analysis and it can be wrong. Let's see how it plays in coming days...
Iran will try to score everything under the sun. No wonder they're gonna fail. Pak has everything to gain. What a turn of Baht...

As for Raheel Pasha, what more honor can there be in this world than being entrusted with the security of Hijaz!!!! Let me cite how the Ottoman Sultans behaved vis-à-vis Hijaz. During Derbar, the Bash Katip (principal secretary) used to read the letters sent from different provinces of the Saltanat. Whenever a letter arrived from the governor of Hijaz, the Sultan would take Abdest (udhu), touch the letter on the forehead, and say, "Shefayat Ya Resulullah". Only after that the letter would be read to him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran will try to score everything under the sun. No wonder they're gonna fail. Pak has everything to gain. What a turn of Baht...

As for Raheel Pasha, what more honor can there be in this world than being entrusted with the security of Hijaz!!!! Let me cite how the Ottoman Sultans behaved vis-à-vis Hijaz. During Derbar, the Bash Katip (principal secretary) used to read the letters sent from different provinces of the Saltanat. Whenever a letter arrived from the governor of Hijaz, the Sultan would take Abdest (udhu), touch the letter on the forehead, and say, "Shefayat Ya Resulullah". Only after that the letter would be read to him...
Yes the utmost respect and love for the Holy Prophet (ﷺ) is the brick and mortar between the hearts of Muslims especially Pakistani and Turkish brothers and that is why when Ottoman khilafat was under threat, Muslims of subcontinent began the Tehreek-e-khilafat. Our hearts beat together when it comes to Hijaz and I know there are good people in Iran too and they also share the same feelings as we do.. I always believe peace is possible.

Last edited:
Most Arab countries are our need based "allies". When Pakistan refused to join them for the Yemen issue, UAE was quick to turn pro India. It's all about them and their needs. UAE failed to see that Pakistan had to be cautious in order to not provoke Iran...to maintain peace in our neighborhood. Additionally Pak was already bogged down internally in the war on terror.

U wouldn't see such kind of behavior from a true ally like Turkey for example. They would understand our concerns as well.

I say we should start treating these need based Arab allies the same way...like a business deal. Everything can be done for a cost be it monetary or some other strategic gain.

Saudi Arabia's response was mature and measured.

A handful of UAE officials issued bitter statements, not the UAE government. In fact, I recall only one official and his Twitter account was under siege for weeks. :D :D :D

You'll have sages and hawks in every system. As much as people hate Achakzai, his posturing wins him favours with Afghans. They are more inclined to deal with him or cede ground to him than hawks.

It is not about what will BD able to achieve there. Even if they send 5000 soldiers on the ground and lose all the way from Houthis, It will be enough to bring all the good things for BD. And Saudis will be obliged to them.

Houthis are like Talibans, i.e., they are a problem needing a political solution. Fighting them will only push them in the arms of others. If U.S. paid their bills tomorrow, they will change their tune very quickly.

Read: Houthis apologise to US over use of 'Death to America' slogan (Middle East eye) :partay::partay::partay:

Last edited:
Houthis are like Talibans, i.e., they are a problem needing a political solution. Fighting them pushes them in the arms of others. If U.S. started paying their bills, they will change their tune.
Houthis are not like Talibans. They could be easily defeated if Pakistan army gets on-board with foots on the ground. Still, I am a stronger supporter of peaceful solution to the Yemen crisis. And, I think it will happen soon because Houthi are politically motivated themselves.

One of the best post I read on PDF.

Houthis are not like Talibans. They could be easily defeated if Pakistan army gets on-board with foots on the ground. Still, I am a stronger supporter of peaceful solution to the Yemen crisis. And, I think it will happen soon because Houthi are politically motivated themselves.

In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.​

Look at the wider picture.

Yemen, like Afghanistan, is politically unstable. It is being used as a launchpad against its much more powerful neighbour. Houthis are just a vessel. In this scenario, a political solution which brings stability to Yemen is needed. Houthis are Yemeni, they are not going to pack their bags and move to Sudan.

You can push Houthis on the ground as much as you like but in the end the solution to the Yemen quagmire is political.

In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace.​

Look at the wider picture.

Yemen, like Afghanistan, is politically unstable. It is being used as a launchpad against its much more powerful neighbour. Houthis are just a vessel. In this scenario, a political solution which brings stability to Yemen is needed. Houthis are Yemeni, they are not going to pack their bags and move to Sudan.

You can push Houthis on the ground as much as you like but in the end the solution to the Yemen quagmire is political.
I agree with fully. Waging a war is not feasible option here. Only solution to the crisis is via dialogue and lets hope it is achieved. And, having a strong and effective military might will help to have leverage on Houthis which will be quite helpful for negotiation process.

One of the best decisions, this General has taken.

Raheel want to include Iran , on other hand Iran threatens Pakistan.
There's no sense of unity , 1st build unity and emotions of United Muslim ummah of prophet Muhammed saww . Unfortunately, iranians arrogance and their pride have always made me dislike it but I hope for unity with Iran .

Raheel want to include Iran , on other hand Iran threatens Pakistan.
There's no sense of unity , 1st build unity and emotions of United Muslim ummah of prophet Muhammed saww . Unfortunately, iranians arrogance and their pride have always made me dislike it but I hope for unity with Iran .

Why shouldn't Iran be arrogant ? They have faced down Uncle Sam in a 37 year old epic confrontation.

Back
Top Bottom