What's new

Raheel Sharif Vs Kayani: Difference in perception

I posted a very short interview of a gunner long time ago here. he knew kyani and curses him through the core how useless and yellow belly that guy kyani was
He had to clean the mess made by your beloved Mushy as well. Making a conventional force low on morale without any public support(thanks to Mush) battle ready for an un conventional warfare was an easy task?.
curses him through the core how useless and yellow belly that guy kyani was
Funny he retook Swat and 87pc of FATA back from the hands of TTP.

Thanks for sharing this brother and those last 5 mins are really important everyone should watch that. I'm thinking of watching this whole series.
You are welcome.

Definitely watch it. Some of the episodes are missing on you tube. If you can find them on other sites please post them here. But well worth watching and informing compatriots.

I think of my self as being quite informed however I was just shocked at some of the things I found out. It just seems that there were traitors/agents strategically placed to sabotage Pakistan. Right from the start!

Sheikh Imran Hosein is right. Muslim countries should not make alliances with Judeo-Christian countries. Pakistan must disengage with NATO!

I posted a very short interview of a gunner long time ago here. he knew kyani and curses him through the core how useless and yellow belly that guy kyani was
Please can you post the link again. Sorry to trouble you.

Last edited:
You are welcome.

Definitely watch it. Some of the episodes are missing on you tube. If you can find them on other sites please post them here. But well worth watching and informing compatriots.

I think of my self as being quite informed however I was just shocked at some of the things I found out. It just seems that there were traitors/agents strategically placed to sabotage Pakistan. Right from the start!

Sheikh Imran Hosein is right. Muslim countries should not make alliances with Judeo-Christian countries. Pakistan must disengage with NATO!

Please can you post the link again. Sorry to trouble you.

What kind of country is China ? It is more alien than America

Such discussions in this forum comparing the incumbent Chief to the one just before does not add prestige to this forum. Since a Chief is not a political person, I feel the thread should be closed for good order.

Such discussions in this forum comparing the incumbent Chief to the one just before does not add prestige to this forum. Since a Chief is not a political person, I feel the thread should be closed for good order.
You might be right but the current Chief is much more adored by the troops then the former, I won't go into much details but the reigning COAS has support of not only the Army but the entire nation and that alone speaks volumes.

there should have been a poll here which d you prefer? kayani or raheel?

Well before criticising General Kayani. We need to keep the environment in mind in which he acted as COAS. He served during the worst time of the country and held this country together. BTW We will only be able to discuss this once General Raheel retires as he still has 11 month in office.

Thats probably it. lol

Majority of us are not privy to Kiyanis personality & it's always easy to judge some one especially with hindsight but then He was a general in a country like Pakistan. Generals are defined by their actions or the lack of them. Had he been a peace time General he wouldn't received any criticism. His tenure was a long one from his days as ISI chief to 6 years as chief of staff.
Based on what ever is public about him ( & I confess my knowledge is only superficial at best ) the man has striking resemblance with the Abwehr chief Wilhelm Canaris of Germany. Secretive, Political & worse of all very Quite, the trait that made him look more wiser & clever hiding his indecision. His habit of chain smoking paralleled that of Canaris's taking of pills & heavy drinking. His rise similar to that of canaris in catching & bringing to justice the perpetrators of the attack on Musharraf & managing his political foes just like Canaris ingratiated himself with the Nazi party by rounding up their political & ideological foes. Loyal to Musharraf but also wanting to portray an image of himself as not party to his blunders. All in all a man desperate not to look bad like Musharraf but also lacking the courage to be a good one.

there is no comparison

Well before criticising General Kayani. We need to keep the environment in mind in which he acted as COAS. He served during the worst time of the country and held this country together. BTW We will only be able to discuss this once General Raheel retires as he still has 11 month in office.
Yeah but still i think thre is not comparison

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom