What's new

Raheel Sharif Vs Kayani: Difference in perception

Gen Raheel's first year in office was not good specially during Islamabad Dharna.. during dharna there was some bad feeling for Gen Raheel in the army.. and everything change after 16-12....

and as for those who are taking side with Kiyani, let me tell you something..

kiyani was DG-ISI during mushy reign and as DG ISI he knows everything about terrorist as where they are who is funding them, from which way they are coming in etc.. but he didn't take action he let our brothers and sisters to suffer from radicals and separatists.. He was COAS from 2007-13 and in that 6 years more than 80% of life loses occur from terrorists was during his rule.. from khyber to Karachi every city was in chaos, as a DG-ISI he let terrorists of MQM to go in India and get commando training there and do what they want in Pakistan without any hesitation or fear from LEAs, and as COAS he didn't touch them.. He didn't do anything to sectarian Org.. and it was during his reign China also suffers from ETIMs..

Hi,

There is a basic flaw in the selection of the General of Pakistan's military---and that is----no general from the ISI----or anyone dealing with intelligence should lead the military.

Their intelligence jobs---by default lead them away from quick and bold decision making capabilities-. They do not have the ability or lose the capability to think on their feet---they cannot look at the threat right in eyes and act accordingly----they cannot retaliate in an emergency situation in the spur of the moment.

For that reason---they are unfit leaders of men in combat---.

He is also a rankers son---and we know how that goes in our culture---and as I stated before---my brother told Musharraf to not promote him because he is a ranker's son---and Musharraf says to him---Mian sahib---aap ki zimindaron wali souch nahin gai abhi tak----. My brother replied to him---regardless---he will bite you in the ar-se---.

Osama strike was the telling moment---that was when the TRUE COWARD in Gen. Kiyani came out. Out of fear for his life and family's----he kept his mouth shut and did not say anything about how Pakistan helped in that mission.

Pakistan's image got smashed in the world forum but Gen. Kiyani saved his life from terrorists threats.

For 6 pages you kids have discussed this thread and not a single one of you has brought out this issue---the most damaging issue to the integrity and the name of Pakistan under gen Kiyani tenure---.

You kids are worthless in your analysis----totally and absolutely clueless to what was at stake----you kids don't give a sh-it at how badly the image of your nation has been tarnished by his non actions----because you kids are totally clueless and then you want to fight and die for Pakistan----I wonder what you kids real priorities are---I feel sorry that there is no one on the media that can give you any guidance----and that truly is the real tragedy.

And if some of you think that I chewed you guys hard---then click here #2033 and enjoy the joke.

dont forget the Salala incident and

Raymond Allen Davis incident which also happened under the tenure of Mr Kayani.

dont forget the Salala incident and

Raymond Allen Davis incident which also happened under the tenure of Mr Kayani.

Hi,

Even though Salala check post incidence is extremey painful---it did not have any repercussions against the image of Pakistan.

Raymond Davis---it is still not clear who those two guys were---. If they were thieves and trying to rob him at gun point---the nation created a drama----.

There are two things that have effected the nation economically and in front of the world----

1. allowing Zardari to be the president of Pakistan

2. keeping quiet after Osama issue.

Everything else pales in front of these two misdeeds---.

Oh God! PDF at it again!

Trying to portray as if Raheel Shareef is the reincarnation of the souls of Manstein, Rommel, Guderian, Model, Zhukov and Koniev all packaged together in a single body. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know what others have said but Kiyani was a ISI man and therefore a shadowy character. he was indecisive when it came to making crucial decisions except for perhaps Swat ops.
Raheel Shareef in contrast is a professional soldier with no political baggage. he leads from the front and is unafraid to make critical decisions.
no one from ISI should ever be promoted to CoAS.

Gen. Kayani was corrupt, he supported the corrupt, stood by the corrupt & was part of DEMOCRAZY, he did not support democracy he supported DEMOCRAZY. PA suffered a lot in his & military was divided because of him. He did nothing against rented terrorists.

Gen. Raheel so far is doing a good job & I hope he does what is good for Pakistan & he does not walk on Gen. Kayanis foot print.

you might have some credibility if you had spoken when Kayani was in charge

Hi,

Even though Salala check post incidence is extremey painful---it did not have any repercussions against the image of Pakistan.

Raymond Davis---it is still not clear who those two guys were---. If they were thieves and trying to rob him at gun point---the nation created a drama----.

There are two things that have effected the nation economically and in front of the world----

1. allowing Zardari to be the president of Pakistan

2. keeping quiet after Osama issue.

Everything else pales in front of these two misdeeds---.

The two guys shadowing Raymond Davis are low level ISI operatives. Do not take this as a criticism of the ISI. That is their job. I do not know why Mr Davis fired at those guys.

If the Pakistani army had not allowed Zardari to be President after the killing of Benazir Bhutto the PPP supporters would have a permanent grudge against the Pakistani Army.

On keeping quiet after Osama issue the Army/ISI were either complicit or incompetent. Keeping your mouth shut was the only option.

Hi,

There is a basic flaw in the selection of the General of Pakistan's military---and that is----no general from the ISI----or anyone dealing with intelligence should lead the military.

Their intelligence jobs---by default lead them away from quick and bold decision making capabilities-. They do not have the ability or lose the capability to think on their feet---they cannot look at the threat right in eyes and act accordingly----they cannot retaliate in an emergency situation in the spur of the moment.

For that reason---they are unfit leaders of men in combat---.

He is also a rankers son---and we know how that goes in our culture---and as I stated before---my brother told Musharraf to not promote him because he is a ranker's son---and Musharraf says to him---Mian sahib---aap ki zimindaron wali souch nahin gai abhi tak----. My brother replied to him---regardless---he will bite you in the ar-se---.

Osama strike was the telling moment---that was when the TRUE COWARD in Gen. Kiyani came out. Out of fear for his life and family's----he kept his mouth shut and did not say anything about how Pakistan helped in that mission.

Pakistan's image got smashed in the world forum but Gen. Kiyani saved his life from terrorists threats.

For 6 pages you kids have discussed this thread and not a single one of you has brought out this issue---the most damaging issue to the integrity and the name of Pakistan under gen Kiyani tenure---.

You kids are worthless in your analysis----totally and absolutely clueless to what was at stake----you kids don't give a sh-it at how badly the image of your nation has been tarnished by his non actions----because you kids are totally clueless and then you want to fight and die for Pakistan----I wonder what you kids real priorities are---I feel sorry that there is no one on the media that can give you any guidance----and that truly is the real tragedy.

And if some of you think that I chewed you guys hard---then click here #2033 and enjoy the joke.

So are you saying that the Military colluded with the US in the Abbotabad false falg? To "prove" to the world that OBL was in Pakistan?

So are you saying that the Military colluded with the US in the Abbotabad false falg? To "prove" to the world that OBL was in Pakistan?

Hi,

Thank you----I was just wondering where to post this clip that I read just now---

1-2-2016_71232_1.gif

Colluded----they just kept their mouths shut when pakistan's image was being smashed to kingdom come.

Now why don't the americans prosecute Tommy Frank and Donald Rumsfeld----. Let them start a congressional hearing and persecute these guys---alongwith Cheney.

Comparing ferrari and porsh with one tested on motorway and the second on a road in the Himalayas is themost stupid thing

Environment are not same... Threats are not same, so decisons are not same and their outcomes are not visible in same way.

Pakistan faced and face both internal and external threaths.

Kayani handled very well external threats (read Indian and USA). Raheel is handling very well internal threats so far.

Kayani created the conditions by tackling first level of problems for Raheel which is able to tackle the second problem now.

Please if you have just 1 gramm of honesty,sincerity and patriotism... Don't compare them. Both are working for your country and they onlycan do with what you give them.

Thanks

Comparing ferrari and porsh with one tested on motorway and the second on a road in the Himalayas is themost stupid thing

Environment are not same... Threats are not same, so decisons are not same and their outcomes are not visible in same way.

Pakistan faced and face both internal and external threaths.

Kayani handled very well external threats (read Indian and USA). Raheel is handling very well internal threats so far.

Kayani created the conditions by tackling first level of problems for Raheel which is able to tackle the second problem now.

Please if you have just 1 gramm of honesty,sincerity and patriotism... Don't compare them. Both are working for your country and they onlycan do with what you give them.

Thanks

Sir,

Kiyani and Pasha let pakistan down during OBL crisis---if there is a revolution---both these guys will hang---.

Kiyani is a sell out and a coward---a gutless coward.

People should watch this video. Bloody depressing. So many Mir Jaffars even within the military.

The Real Pakistan VIII (18) The Unholy Cow:

People should watch this video. Bloody depressing. So many Mir Jaffars even within the military.

The Real Pakistan VIII (18) The Unholy Cow:
Thanks for sharing this brother and those last 5 mins are really important everyone should watch that. I'm thinking of watching this whole series.

Sir,

Kiyani and Pasha let pakistan down during OBL crisis---if there is a revolution---both these guys will hang---.

Kiyani is a sell out and a coward---a gutless coward.
I posted a very short interview of a gunner long time ago here. he knew kyani and curses him through the core how useless and yellow belly that guy kyani was

Back
Top Bottom