What's new

Raheel Sharif appointed chief of Islamic military alliance, confirms Khawaja Asif

So let me be clear. The current Trump meeting in Saudi Arabia very clearly mentioned anti Iran alliance and Raheel Sharif is heading it? Very interesting and there goes the Iranian border with Pakistan.

So let me be clear. The current Trump meeting in Saudi Arabia very clearly mentioned anti Iran alliance and Raheel Sharif is heading it? Very interesting and there goes the Iranian border with Pakistan.
no matter what , Iranians won't be fighting for the expansion of Hindutava empire nor will we act against them :D

no matter what , Iranians won't be fighting for the expansion of Hindutava empire nor will we act against them :D

Nah...not interested in any empire building. We just want more mooolah from trading. Your border, your neighbour, your problem :D

I just remembered a few members who were very vociferous that this alliance is not anti Iran. That's all. Wondering where they went......:pop:

raheel sharif at the top of this alliance is a sign that this alliance will not use any force against iran. raheel shareef did his best before in bringing the leaders of the two countries i.e iran and saudia closer. this alliance is more focused towards the houthi terrorists in yemen. personally i hate leaders of both saudia and iran . it seems they are suffering from rabies. raheel sharif is the only sensible person right now in middle east.
bashar ul assad and putin are thrashing well the US-israel- saudi- turkey funded daesh in syria. they are also giving tough time to another US- saudia funded terrorist organization i.e al nusra front of al qaeda.
feel really sad for the innocent people suffering at the hands of elite evil powers of the world which are destroying the world for the sake of oil.

That has pretty much been the basis of Pak/Iran relationship. Pakistan doesn't see Iran as an enemy(not interested in Sunni/Shia bs) nor does it want a second front opened against it bcuz it will be disastrous. Iran is already surrounded by enemies(Arabs, Israel) and ranks pretty high on US' list of enemies, so Iran doesn't want a hostile Pakistan either. This is why the two have coexisted without hostilities despite a few hiccups and in my opinion would continue to coexist like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom