What's new

Raheel Sharif appointed chief of Islamic military alliance, confirms Khawaja Asif

It depends which Arabs are you talking about.. even Militias have given serious trouble to coalitions in Iraq and Syria, Lebanon Hezbollah was also a good example, so it just depends on circumstances,,,But it would be nice to know the facts behind your thoughts of the Arabs, since they are the only ones doing the real fighting in the last 2 decades, unfortunately most of the time they were fighting each other as proxies of some other forces....
We have seen in the Arab Israel conflict how they were trashed by a much smaller force. Yes they have been fighting but only in proxies to destabilize each other Syria, Iraq. This Iran vs Saudi rivalry is what led to Yemen war. And Saudi Arabia was hell bent to involve Pakistan into the war. If they are so capable indeed they wouldn't be needing Pakistan now would they?

There was no official confirmation or denial from the government, the Inter-Services Public Relations, Saudis or even from Gen Raheel’s side on Saturday.

All one needs to know. The rest is rumour mil and speculation.

we shouldnt get emotional if it says general raheel is going to head ISLAMIC alliance.... and i think our ex army chiefs shouldnt act like mercenaries after their retirement

Those who think its wrong should shoot themselves in heads with al this corruption going on in our country they should fix that

RAHEEL SHARIF keep up the good work and wipe these Yemen terrorist so i can here the really sponsor's of terrorist cry next door

raheel.jpg

This is something interesting

As far as I know Islamic coalition is majorly involved in Yemen only. It might talk about Palestine or terrorism in sierra leone etc but major action is in Yemen. Rahul shareef will head this now.

What would Sonia be thinking right now if she saw this post.

What would Sonia be thinking right now if she saw this post.
Typo..what's the big deal. My point was that Pakistanis claimed it will not support Yemen war by spineless coalition. Now its mercenaries are getting involved then all Pakistanis started cheering for coalition.

Rubbish.

What could be more worthless than this?

What will this Islamic alliance do for IDK - Kashmir or Palestine?

From honourably serving this country they are now working for the "royals" in Riyadh, Absolutely useless.

Forgive me for my Republican views, But this alliance is nothing more than to protect the Royal Family.

Which is in itself an outdated and joke of a system and concept.

As per my understanding the objective of this alliance is to combat terrorism. We don't need to concern ourselves with Palestine issue anymore.
Any sort of Military alliance will not be a solution for Kashmir issue.
We should do everything is our power to stop the terrorists if that means stopping them from overthrowing any M.E govts or create civil war like situation any any of these countries. Even if it looks like "protecting" the "Royal" family.

Typo..what's the big deal. My point was that Pakistanis claimed it will not support Yemen war by spineless coalition. Now its mercenaries are getting involved then all Pakistanis started cheering for coalition.
At that time we were fighting terrorists ourselves. Even now the regular army is not getting involved.
Coalition is only solution. Americans and Europeans should not be dealing with this is the first place. Its time Muslims world start fixing these issues.

Agree with you. To lead a joint multi nation coalition force with an aim to cease terrorism in central Asia region by a Pakistani makes me a as a very proud. It furthers justifies that how the world respects our operation carried out in af-pak region and respects it. We should move ahead and let the men do his work.

Though my main concern is why khwaja is confirming these details instead of the men himself. As a defence minister of Pakistan Mr. Khwaja is simply outdoing the work done by Islamic republic of Pakistan by not confirming any stance on Yemen war. This I consider a major diplomatic error in terms with pakistani government.

Iranians should be included in this coalition, if we are resolve the terrorism issue.
K.Asif is a moron.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom