What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan banned for whole life from entering india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really happy if this news is TRUE. The Pakistani artistes who don't work for their own country and keep on going to India should be treated this way, so they know that the respect lies within your country and not in the enemy country and they should work for their own country instead of causing brain drain.

I was thinking in the same lines. I would say little exposure is fine but not like singing for every other movie. Pus, the artists from Pakistan should have some self respect. No matter how hard we try to prove otherwise, India still treats us as enemy country. They dont let any opportunity go to harm Pakistan.

say it to shiv senaks and brangdals
I know there are cases like M.F. Hussain and Salman Rushde. I do agree with the fact that these artist should also respect the faith and religion of the people.

We have shiv sena and bajrang dal, you have mullah giving fatwa.

Fault is at both end and as an artist I think there are millions of other subject rather than picking controversial ones, which may look like intentional to get ahead of the rest.

I was thinking in the same lines. I would say little exposure is fine but not like singing for every other movie. Pus, the artists from Pakistan should have some self respect. No matter how hard we try to prove otherwise, India still treats us as enemy country. They dont let any opportunity go to harm Pakistan.
Sir do you know the fan following of these singers. People treat them with same respect as they do to their own singers. I have witnessed Jal and Euphoria performing in front of same crowd and the reaction was always the same.

None of the Pakistani artistes who crossed the border and worked in Indian films got any respect, only insults and negative publicity later. Zeba Bakhtiar (her film Nargis was banned bcoz she was Pakistani), Zeba and Mohammad Ali were giving 3rd class roles in Manoj Kumar's Clerk, Meera, Sheera, Veena, Keema, and now Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Some of the Pakistani artistes were quite vocal about this that why do they go to India when the past has shown that they don't have any respect for Pakistani artistes.

I have a request for Indians, keep on treating them like this so they learn from their mistakes and start working for their own film industry and country.

^^^ who are "sheera and keema" ??
:lol:

All talented people should be welcome - be it singers,doctors,actors,scientists - its really bad if the news is true.

The foOk ! Don't send him back...please don't send him back ! Nusrat's Qawali's were still bearable but listening to Rahat is just plain torture...! So please for the love of Goodness...keep him ! :argh:

I am really happy if this news is TRUE. The Pakistani artistes who don't work for their own country and keep on going to India should be treated this way, so they know that the respect lies within your country and not in the enemy country and they should work for their own country instead of causing brain drain.

talwaar udhoo and shru ho jaoo Kareena Kapoor,Karishma,Randir,Babita,raj kapoor ,mayawatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
:devil:
Vict-Vign_sword001.jpg

Are pagle, mayawati actress nahin hai...:lol:..btw tujhe itne naam yaad hai bollywood waalon ke...:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom