What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan banned for whole life from entering india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.....

The news doesn't say he has been officially banned....Its the jealous Indian singers who are demanding a ban,and Indian embassy refuse to give visa...

Bollywood has changed track,to new lowly lows.....They want **** stars like Sunny Leone whose back side is as wide as my car's window..

Few days back he was detained at Delhi Airport as he was caught allegedly carrying US $1.24 lakh in undeclared foreign currency....I Love his Songs....

Lol.....

The news doesn't say he has been officially banned....Its the jealous Indian singers who are demanding a ban,and Indian embassy refuse to give visa...

Bollywood has changed track,to new lowly lows.....They want **** stars like Sunny Leone whose back side is as wide as my car's window..

What is it about these guys and their obsession with backsides? Male or female, it doesn't seem to matter.

This is fake news......no big news channel has mention that....

What is it about these guys and their obsession with backsides? Male or female, it doesn't seem to matter.

For your info sunny leone is a female..
The irony is what India wants to teach her own Public by idolizing well known pron stars...
Destruction of own cultural values..

Lol.....

:rofl::rofl:

well said

Lol.....

:rofl::rofl:

well said

Dude its not only Atif, Rahat, Shafaqat and ali zafar any more even ali Azmat is singing song in Jism2 movie. The song is amazing though.
I don't know why Indian singer feeling bad? they have amazing singer too, like Mohit Chuhan, Sonu nigam, KK, Udit, Kumar sanu, Lata....etc
I think it should be people choice who they like to listen not anyone else.

Dude its not only Atif, Rahat, Shafaqat and ali zafar any more even ali Azmat is singing song in Jism2 movie. The song is amazing though.
I don't know why Indian singer feeling bad? they have amazing singer too, like Mohit Chuhan, Sonu nigam, KK, Udit, Kumar sanu, Lata....etc
I think it should be people choice who they like to listen not anyone else.

I wouldn't take the press reports seriously.

Lol.....

Do you drive a small car, like a sub-compact hatchback?

Guys this is bad because I am launching site soon where I am introducing singer from both countries just stay tune.

That sounds good. I'm willing to wait for that! Good Luck to your efforts!

For your info sunny leone is a female..
The irony is what India wants to teach her own Public by idolizing well known pron stars...
Destruction of own cultural values..
Actually I think he was referring to the posts in other thread. Well it doesn't matter, seems like this guy has repeatedly seen Sunny Leone and her back side and compared his car's using proportionality. This is the type of research people are doing, so its not a wonder Water Kit got so much hype. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom