What's new

Raghad, age 5, died due to bombing Russian warplanes on Al Habait

Oh, so the western and saudi propaganda against Russian airstrikes begins.

@Akheilos Now time to just put our heads down and wait for the dusts to settle. This is gonna be a no holds barred slugfest !
I am sad to see such news....Its like people forgot how many died from American invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq coz Russia took a step...

People forgot how American weapons reached ISIS coz Russia did something...

Lets close our eyes to everything and drool over Russia's move! Love the hypocrisy of using a poor child aged 5 to overlook monstrous crimes worth a decade or more!

Inna lillahi wa inna illay hi rajeeoonn

why isn't this atatwolf character banned, and all his friends??

and what is your loyalty to saudia??
They took Syrian civilians as refugee so yes they want them back on their land so yes they will do what will enable that...Less to do with Saudi or whatnot...

Not sure why people cant see that picture....America only took what 20- 100 (max) Syrians while Turkey took thousands! So yes they will do whatever in their means to resettle them back as it would be economical and it is frustrating to have to see sadness filling your country (which had nothing to do with it) by the plight of some who are just running away from a war they never wanted to be a part of....

They took Syrian civilians as refugee so yes they want them back on their land so yes they will do what will enable that...Less to do with Saudi or whatnot...

and when turkey government hosted the qaeda terrorist, abdul-hakim belhaj ( of libya ), in 2011 and 2012, to provide a base for his anti-gaddafi and anti-assad operations, where was atatwolf's concerns for humans, including syrians??

the syria war is the doing of nato, including turkey government/intelligence/military.

let me say this, not all turks are anti-assad... it is just these cruel ones like atatwolf.

In any case @jamahir aren't u choosing the less smelly shyt here? Or u're saying Assad haven't killed any Syrians till now?

Its sad state of Affairs for Syrians they have an option between a dictator and some nutjobs who'll most probably will go for a Islamic rule in the region and create further instability in the region .

Russia needs to be strangled economically even more. Some Stinger Manpads to the opposition won't hurt.

Russia needs to be strangled economically even more. Some Stinger Manpads to the opposition won't hurt.

You know how sending weapons to Syria works out, it's not clear where they end up. You don't want to see this scene again, do you?

islamic-state-fighters-capture-jordanian-pilot-after-downing-coalition-warplane-in-syria-.jpg

Ending Iranian and pro presence forever worth the risk.

You are very welcome to try sending stingers. Oh I forgot, Jordan doesn't get to decide these matters on its own.

Your British king is wiser than some average member on internet, hopefully.

You are very welcome to try sending stingers. Oh I forgot, Jordan doesn't get to decide these matters on its own.

Your British king is wiser than some average member on internet, hopefully.
British king? Is that because his mother is British? I didn't know she should have been Iranian. Anyway, you know what we have been sending and you know what we have been doing to you and your beloved brothers in Southern Syria, namely in Daraa and Qunaitera. Speaking of Qunaiterah,

CQOCHfQWIAAKtmC.jpg

why isn't this atatwolf character banned, and all his friends??

and what is your loyalty to saudia??

His loyalty to Saudi is his love of terrorists.

Wahabis and its apologists are the scum of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom