What's new

Raghad, age 5, died due to bombing Russian warplanes on Al Habait

01KQyAd.jpg

I think it is not worth responding to Assad trolls but this is a more than enough answer to them. Supporting a genocidal dictator, not taking 1 refugee and at the same time having crocodile tears. :bad:

Man those statistics are totally unrealistic,
We saw how the Rebels and ISIS massacred Christians and Shias and destroyed entire villages and towns and you say ISIS only killed slightly more than 2000 and 1,500 by rebels?

Man those statistics are totally unrealistic,
We saw how the Rebels and ISIS massacred Christians and Shias and destroyed entire villages and towns and you say ISIS only killed slightly more than 2000 and 1,500 by rebels?

Unfortunately, a lot of those claims are bullshit. I've looked carefully into such groups, and they can't be trusted due to extreme bias against the government of Syria.

One of the things they all do is the way they count civilians. Notice the different figures between the government & the rebels. Why does this happen? Generally, anyone the government kills is considered as civilian by the activists. So, if the government bombs a building with 5 rebels, the "activists" in that area will put this down as 5 civilians. on the other hand, anyone the rebels kill, they will consider it as non-civilians, so they won't count them.

But now let's look at that one image and I'll tell you how many propaganda tricks it uses,
1) The background image is of Assad laughing plus a quote from him. This is to make the reader feel a distaste for Assad and to make him think, "Oh my God! He is responsible for so many deaths and he is LAUGHING!"
2) Notice that it says "By Regime", not "Syria Government", but "Regime" because regime always sounds evil
3) Have you noticed that ISIS is separated from Rebels? Because most people in the world have a strong distaste for Jihadists, people are now going into overdrive to separate ISIS from the rest so they think that only ISIS are the Jihadists, the rest are just "Rebels"
4) The civilians killed in that image totals 82,795, but were the dead from the air strikes by western countries or Turkey? I mean, atawolf and that Israeli guy and the Islamist Jihadist here keep claiming there were 250,000 civilian deaths, but that would mean that laughing Assad was responsible for 31.6% of deaths if we go by these numbers. Where did the rest go?
5) The color font for the bar for "Regime" is RED, ISIS is BLACK, and rebels is a gentle teal

Finally, look at their website. How can anyone trust the figures from a group that wants the government to be overthrown?

Here is something else you will find interesting if you carefully look through their numbers.

In their May 2015 report, they are focused on deaths caused by the “regime”. Pay attention to the percentages. According to them, most deaths caused by “regime” are civilians. I had to do a quick calculation from their figures to see what the exact percentages are. I opened up an excel sheet and put in the numbers, and as per their figures, there are 1126 civilian deaths with 451 deaths being non-civilians. This means that only 40% of total deaths were civilians. Okay, as most deaths are from warplane shelling (764) of total figure, this makes sense, right? Especially since they claim only 19 of that figure was non-civilians (that’s only 2% success rate)

Well, but look at the next figure. This is where their bullshit gets exposed. Out of the total figure, 74% of them is Adult Male, and 10% is Adult Female, and 10% is Male Child, and 6% is Female Child.

Did you figure it out now? If not, let me explain, a warplane shelling of civilians and a high civilian percentage should mean that there is an indiscriminate bombing (such as barrel bombing), which would mean that the deaths between the genders should be extremely close in terms of percentages! Even if we consider ALL non-civilian deaths to be exclusively men, that would mean still mean 727 “civilian men”, which is almost 5 times the number of “civilian women” killed. How?

Conclusion: If those claimed to be dead were civilians and if there was indiscriminate barrel bombings, than civilian men and civilian women deaths should reflect actual gender population differences (that is generally 50/50)

I know most people won’t care about such analysis, and they will only care about some picture which says, “REGIME RESPONSIBLE FOR 97% OF ALL CHILDREN’S DEATHS” with the source being something like “The Democratic Human Rights Organization of Free Syria by Lovers of Peace”

Like Hamza Al-Khateeb ? Al-Houla ? Baniyas ? the tortured detainees ? or the 'terrorist' shown above ?
Honestly speaking i have no idea what you are talking about anymore...You are simply shooting left and right hoping to get someone annoyed to fight you :unsure:

Russia needs to be strangled economically even more. Some Stinger Manpads to the opposition won't hurt.
Russia already in dire economic condition due to sanctions and too much oil pumping by Suadis, which cause to reduce oil prices in international market. On top Saudi campaign is badly hurting Russian allies inside Yemen. So, Russia entered with full plan. Western allies already remove two biggest Russian allies, Ghadaffi and Saddam, without consulting Russia. On top Russia is getting full backup from China , because of constant disturbance in Muslim province and all links end up in Syria and Afghanistan now. This time........

Unfortunately, a lot of those claims are bullshit. I've looked carefully into such groups, and they can't be trusted due to extreme bias against the government of Syria.

One of the things they all do is the way they count civilians. Notice the different figures between the government & the rebels. Why does this happen? Generally, anyone the government kills is considered as civilian by the activists. So, if the government bombs a building with 5 rebels, the "activists" in that area will put this down as 5 civilians. on the other hand, anyone the rebels kill, they will consider it as non-civilians, so they won't count them.

But now let's look at that one image and I'll tell you how many propaganda tricks it uses,
1) The background image is of Assad laughing plus a quote from him. This is to make the reader feel a distaste for Assad and to make him think, "Oh my God! He is responsible for so many deaths and he is LAUGHING!"
2) Notice that it says "By Regime", not "Syria Government", but "Regime" because regime always sounds evil
3) Have you noticed that ISIS is separated from Rebels? Because most people in the world have a strong distaste for Jihadists, people are now going into overdrive to separate ISIS from the rest so they think that only ISIS are the Jihadists, the rest are just "Rebels"
4) The civilians killed in that image totals 82,795, but were the dead from the air strikes by western countries or Turkey? I mean, atawolf and that Israeli guy and the Islamist Jihadist here keep claiming there were 250,000 civilian deaths, but that would mean that laughing Assad was responsible for 31.6% of deaths if we go by these numbers. Where did the rest go?
5) The color font for the bar for "Regime" is RED, ISIS is BLACK, and rebels is a gentle teal

Finally, look at their website. How can anyone trust the figures from a group that wants the government to be overthrown?

Here is something else you will find interesting if you carefully look through their numbers.

In their May 2015 report, they are focused on deaths caused by the “regime”. Pay attention to the percentages. According to them, most deaths caused by “regime” are civilians. I had to do a quick calculation from their figures to see what the exact percentages are. I opened up an excel sheet and put in the numbers, and as per their figures, there are 1126 civilian deaths with 451 deaths being non-civilians. This means that only 40% of total deaths were civilians. Okay, as most deaths are from warplane shelling (764) of total figure, this makes sense, right? Especially since they claim only 19 of that figure was non-civilians (that’s only 2% success rate)

Well, but look at the next figure. This is where their bullshit gets exposed. Out of the total figure, 74% of them is Adult Male, and 10% is Adult Female, and 10% is Male Child, and 6% is Female Child.

Did you figure it out now? If not, let me explain, a warplane shelling of civilians and a high civilian percentage should mean that there is an indiscriminate bombing (such as barrel bombing), which would mean that the deaths between the genders should be extremely close in terms of percentages! Even if we consider ALL non-civilian deaths to be exclusively men, that would mean still mean 727 “civilian men”, which is almost 5 times the number of “civilian women” killed. How?

Conclusion: If those claimed to be dead were civilians and if there was indiscriminate barrel bombings, than civilian men and civilian women deaths should reflect actual gender population differences (that is generally 50/50)

I know most people won’t care about such analysis, and they will only care about some picture which says, “REGIME RESPONSIBLE FOR 97% OF ALL CHILDREN’S DEATHS” with the source being something like “The Democratic Human Rights Organization of Free Syria by Lovers of Peace”

great effort and analysis.

01KQyAd.jpg

I think it is not worth responding to Assad trolls but this is a more than enough answer to them. Supporting a genocidal dictator, not taking 1 refugee and at the same time having crocodile tears. :bad:

If Assad is removed there will be more deaths than this. Libya and Iraq are living examples. It seems that Islamic countries need dictators to stabilize their countries.

People need to listen to bob marley and smoke sum weed and after all will be just fine

you know, you should really be banned along with your friends like atatwolf, blackeagle and thrax... all you people spread is nato propaganda and side with the terrorists.

i don't care what the unhcr says or amnesty or hrw or "syrian observatory of human rights"... they lie.

well , when like of KSA become head of UNHCR , then it show credibility of UNHCR reports ...

Back
Top Bottom