What's new

Rafale Out of MRCA Consequences FOR PAF

given our current financial situation i don't think we can even afford the 250 odd JF-17s and people are talking about RAFALE....great going boys.....keep up the dream work and while you guys are at it let's just buy a squadron of F-22s as well.....

given our current financial situation i don't think we can even afford the 250 odd JF-17s and people are talking about RAFALE....great going boys.....keep up the dream work and while you guys are at it let's just buy a squadron of F-22s as well.....
Only a few years ago people never thought PAF would buy Block-52+, two types of AEW&C, beyond 150 JF-17, etc.

I completely agree by the grace of god economy will soon be good .have no idea about F22 I think U.S congress has banned it supply to any other country so I think that it will be useless to think of RAPTOR.

well it is way too expensive,

if we have the money we must go for superior radars for JF17 and later on for FC20! this will fill in the gap!

instead of buying two or three squadrons of rafale why not make 150 JF17 up to the mark by integrating superior radars and/or engine!!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom