What's new

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s'

F16 esp the block 15 are amongest the best WVR dog fighting planes ever built.

F16 beating a Typhoon should not be a surprise in a short one v one dog fight.

BUT every other scenrio the twin engine hi tech typhoon will win esp BVR scenario...

PAF should buy more F16s BUT can they trust the yanks

A humble request, Please! Don't feed the trolls, just keep on discussing PAF pilots and pay no heed to the troll posts.

F16 esp the block 15 are amongest the best WVR dog fighting planes ever built.

F16 beating a Typhoon should not be a surprise in a short one v one dog fight.

BUT every other scenrio the twin engine hi tech typhoon will win esp BVR scenario...

PAF should buy more F16s BUT can they trust the yanks

nope we can't its there time to leave Afghanistan and forget Pakistan . we should collect as much as we need spares for our f-16 fleet and forget US made jets story forever .its really sad lesson we learn from US history .i am sure PAF willing to get more falcons but they know the fact of future .

I dont doubt F-16 beating EF but at least verify this news before doing this : ''Allah u akbar wah wah we are the best''-Zaid hamid official page.And one of his follower wrote in the comments section ''We are the nation who shot down Indian jaguar with an AK-47'' :hitwall: i pity them.

kevrai i think u r runing out of Fuel and Lca is about to Crash...plz Read First Post carefuly and then Incease your post nos

maybe you should read the headline before posting

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s'

since when did PAF F-16's come up against RAF Typhoons in Anatolian Eagle??? the answer is never

the headline is wrong

^^
If Indians can completely disregard the "headline" and go off on so many off-topic directions, why is it wrong when someone else goes off-topic. Is going off-topic only acceptable when an Indian does it?

PAF didn't come across RAF in the 2009 Anatolian Eagle exercise, yes. But we participate in almost every one of these exercises. Like the pilot in the interview says, in one of the Anatolian Eagle exercises, this incident happened. Taking the fact that this didn't happen in 2009, and twisting that to say it didn't happen is dishonest. But carry on if it helps your aching heart.

This interview was first reported on many months ago, and the RAF did not refute it, despite it being reported on in British media outlets. Facts remain facts, regardless of how inconvenient they feel to you.

as per the pilot exchange program only one pakistani F-16 pilot can be there in turky..
do you think that in all three set ups this one PAF pilots will be the one flying the tuaf f-16 against the Typhoon and the Turk pilots just sitting there watching the show and agree to miss the one time oppertunity to fly against the Typhoon , ..
and as i just mention in my last post , it was a year old article which origanally a forum message without any souce given ,

and just look at the first line of the article :
July 1 2010 at 11:28 AM , This interview was taken a couple of months ago. I did not have the time to transcribe it. The identity of the pilot is being withheld and the interview has been edited.

you think the writter has any credibility ?..
The identity of the pilot is being withheld ?...when there is only one PAF F-16 pilot present in turky at any time , for period of 2 years , does it posible to hide his identity ?

and it says interview has been edited , it means it could have been Tornado in place of Typhoon which the PAF face in 2007..

WAFF | Greece & Turkey Defence Forum | World's Armed Forces Forum: paf pilot interview pak-tuaf relations

I suggest all you doubters write a nice letter to Alan warnes instead of complaining here..

F-16 are amazing planes. Only Indians are blinded to it. Oh well, their loss, in the sky. :rofl:

The news item regarding PAF bagging three RAF Euro Fighters has been reported out of context to some extent. The interview of a PAF pilot has been widely published without source or reference and some wrong detail added to it which seems to have had a snow ball effect. Albeit the interview which was conducted in 2008 is very much authentic, the author at no point disclosed that the victims were RAF Typhoons. Since so much controversy surrounded the event, I decided to get the real story.
It's a fact that even in the latest disclosure in the JF-17 supplement which appears with Air Forces Monthly magazine, the author, Alan Warnes, albeit mentions the Typhoon incident but never discloses their operator.
I can now confirm that the PAF pilot(s) indeed shot down the three Typhoons in all the three set ups. However the aircraft belonged to the Italian Air Force and not the RAF as reported earlier.
This information exclusively disclosed and given permission to be published by Alan Warnes.

The news item regarding PAF bagging three RAF Euro Fighters has been reported out of context to some extent. The interview of a PAF pilot has been widely published without source or reference and some wrong detail added to it which seems to have had a snow ball effect. Albeit the interview which was conducted in 2008 is very much authentic, the author at no point disclosed that the victims were RAF Typhoons. Since so much controversy surrounded the event, I decided to get the real story.
It's a fact that even in the latest disclosure in the JF-17 supplement which appears with Air Forces Monthly magazine, the author, Alan Warnes, albeit mentions the Typhoon incident but never discloses their operator.
I can now confirm that the PAF pilot(s) indeed shot down the three Typhoons in all the three set ups. However the aircraft belonged to the Italian Air Force and not the RAF as reported earlier.
This information exclusively disclosed and given permission to be published by Alan Warnes.

so when they will publish this news sir .because these few words can not change now that thousands of place which cover the story.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom