What's new

Racial Map of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid thread.. a bunch of brown people arguing who's more fairer.. :disagree:

Does'nt matter which part of the sub continent you are once your outside of it you're either a P@ki, Curry Muncher or Apoo.. Thats the reality.. :pdf:

THE PHOTO MONTAGES IN THIS THREAD ARE SO REMINISCENT OF THAT DEFUNCT/BANNED/NOW-NON-EXISTENT WHITE SUPREMACIST FORUM 'PAN ARYAN ALLIANCE'. ANYBODY HERE REMEMBER THAT SITE?

What a stupid thread.. a bunch of brown people arguing who's more fairer.. :disagree:

Does'nt matter which part of the sub continent you are once your outside of it you're either a P@ki, Curry Muncher or Apoo.. Thats the reality.. :pdf:

Very true statement.

Arabs played almost no genetic role on population of modern Pakistan. Don't be fooled by some Punjabi Muslim tribes claiming to be Arabs, they are lying.:lol:

Why are you singling out Punjabi Muslims for this? Pashtuns claim descent from Bani Israel Jews, Balochs claim descent from Amir Hamza (Hashemite Arab) uncle of the Prophet etc.

No harm in legit anthropology.

something tells me
you are one of those muslims who think caucasoid people are racially superior to negroids , australoids or mongoloids . Somehow I never see this in christians or hindus . Welcome to real world friend .

>claims not to care about 'Caucasoid racial superiority'
>hindu caste system is literally based on who is more Caucasoid

Last edited:
Then you have seen nothing man :D Some of my relatives look like Scotish and Irish and nothing like most Indians .

Hey ! I never said that . Neither all Dards are Brahmin nor all Brahmins are Dard . Ever heard the world Tamil Brahmin ?

main-qimg-b8d035fa1ee222ec2a4401f9f5e136ce-c
main-qimg-39d7004e2ac14d9f66192257a664b209-c

:toast_sign:
Dardic is a linguistic group. It has nothing to do with genetics and appearance. Their looks and genetics are totally different.

I can't say about Kashmiris but definitely not Himachalis and Uttarakhandis. There are tribes in Pakistan's Northwest who are quite similar to Europeans. Also, as I said earlier, I find the Nepalis to be fairer than any Indian ethnicity or tribe. But funny, according to OP only 40% Nepalis are fair skinned, in comparison to 80-85% for North Indians.
The problem is that people take linguistic grouping to be genetic group and make all kinds of generalizations. They think all dards looks the same which is wrong. The truth is they are totally different.

No i disagree. Perhaps its because its the bengalis that I see may be from the upper classes that immigrated to the US in the 70s and 80s. However, in this group are many fair skinned individuals.

I have no way of knowing the proportions and composition of peoples backgrounds. However i would assume that in the history of Bengal and its people, there has been mixing of the indigineous populations and peoples from the west. The last time I have been to Bangladesh was in the nearly 90's and i do remember the VAST majority of the people were darker skinned. But i do remember fairer skinned individuals. In addition I have seen plenty of gorgeous light skinned bengali girls.

Its my assumption that the origins of the light skin is from the West and not the East.

Also Bengalis are NOT dravidians.

Correct, except that I've found majority in the immigrant community to be mostly of non-upper class origin.

The true upper class, the elites in Dhaka or Chittagong, don't migrate. And most of them look racially different (more West/SouthWest Asian) from the average Bengali.

Correct, except that I've found majority in the immigrant community to be mostly of non-upper class origin.

The true upper class, the elites in Dhaka or Chittagong, don't migrate. And most of them look racially different (more West/SouthWest Asian) from the average Bengali.
can you give us few examples ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom