What's new

Racial Map of South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average motihari looks like half breed bhangis.

And only 36% Pakistanis are actually from Aryan lineage.

I have superiority complex.

There is a say in our language 'A mango tree having full of ripe mango fruits will bend but a mango tree that has nothing in their branches will look up straight without any bend'.

Pakistanis east of Indus river and NW Indians have lot of Aryan blood in them, with slight Dravidian admixture. Pakistanis west of Indus, the Pashtuns, are pure Iranic Aryans. The Dardic Aryans, Kashmiris, are also pure Aryans.

Assam and Bangladesh have lot of Mongoloid admixture due to the fact that the area was previously inhabitated by Mon-Khmer peoples. Later invading Aryans from the west intermarried with local Mongoloid females to give the present phenotype.

Pakistanis east of Indus river and NW Indians have lot of Aryan blood in them, with slight Dravidian admixture. Pakistanis west of Indus, the Pashtuns, are pure Iranic Aryans. The Dardic Aryans, Kashmiris, are also pure Aryans.

Assam and Bangladesh have lot of Mongoloid admixture due to the fact that the area was previously inhabitated by Mon-Khmer peoples. Later invading Aryans from the west intermarried with local Mongoloid females to give the present phenotype.
Bengals have zero Aryan blood in them period.

Hmm could be so. Aryan blood decreases as we go further south in the peninsula. At least they got Mongoloid blood which other Indians don't have.

Pakistan separated from India now so no more mixing with Dravidians. Aryan blood means fierce sharp features, very fair skin.

Last edited:
Hmm could be so. Aryan blood decreases as we go further south in the peninsula. At least they got Mongoloid blood which other Indians don't have.

Pakistan separated from India now so no more mixing with Dravidians. Aryan blood means fierce sharp features, very fair skin.
These do have Burmese and Thai influence in them, no question about it.Kudos

hey guys, after visiting almost every Indian state multiple times and Studying Anthropology from very trusted and professional Sources i have created Racial Map of South Asia.

in this map i have divided South Asia in to two different Races. 1) Caucasoid and 2) non Caucasoid aka Dravidian,Munda,Austroloids etc etc.

for better understanding.
attachment.php

West Pakis are Irano Afghans while punjabis,sindhis are Indo-Aryan people.

so Irano Afghans, North Indid and gracile Indid (and some I/B with strong NI and GI Influence) are considered Caucasoid while rest are non Caucasoid along with Aadivais,Munda,Tribals,Austroloids etc etc.
for data of pakistan, my Pakistani friend Imran khan from Islamabad helped me in my Research

so here we go.

Map #1,
5YkzeL9.png

This map shows where Caucasoid are Majority. or regions where people with Caucasoid features are Majority.

West Pakistan, East Pakistan, North India are the main homeland of "Aryans" even today.

Map #2,

9DaqC6q.png

in this detailed map i have marked percentage of people who have Caucasoid features or are part of "Caucasoid" Race.

KPK, Northern Punjab and Kashmirs have largest no of Caucasoid people in whole subcontinent. to me they all look same and have same indenticle culture. maybe because people of those regions have same Ancestors.

Himchalis, Jammuwalas, Ukwalas and Balouchis (Iranic, i know)are also Pale skinned but due Migrations, now Caucasoids are low in number. but they are almost same to former group. Pale to Light brown skin, tall, warlike people.

Southern Punjabis/Multanis, Kutcchis, Northan Rajastanis, Northan Saurastrians and Sindhis also have large no of Caucasoid people because of sea ports and it's ancient heritage of IVC. large no of these people have leventine, Arabic,Persian and Aryan blood in their veins. because of historical events and their's strategic location.

Rest of North India have minimum no of Caucosiod people reging from

40% in Nepal(pahari) Gujarat (above resions but those people live in historic and coastal areas) MP (very important Region of Vedic Aryans and center of Hindu learning in classical Times) to

25% in UP,Bihar (large no of people are Aadivais,Tribals,munda and mixed) Rajasthan and North+South Gujarat (Bhillistan and Tribals)

35% in Maharastra and konkan coast which is home of lighest vedic peole and arabs-persian-ntive mix.(only in port cities and maratha capitals)

jarkhand,and bengal are barely 15% because large no of people are heavily mixed with tribals (even some Brahmins and Rajputs !)

1% to 5% in south India for the people who are carrying Kshatriya Brahmin and muslim linege. i have no seen any full Caucasoid looking person in south india tho.
8OIVGRd.png

please share your views.

Edit : Thank you for positive Rating @Kaptaan :)
So Pakistanis are not Arab ,Turkish races according to your study.Lot of Iranian influence on them though.

So Pakistanis are not Arab ,Turkish races according to your study.Lot of Iranian influence on them though.

Arabs played almost no genetic role on population of modern Pakistan. Don't be fooled by some Punjabi Muslim tribes claiming to be Arabs, they are lying.:lol:

I wouldnt be too sure. Although most bengalis are a darker to medium complexion people, there are some who are very light skinned. I'm sure this is the result of some mixing from peoples from the west. And those peoples probably do have aryan blood in some capacity.

I myself have been confused for an arab or hispanic. My paternal grandmothers family had a persian background. I am sure there are many other examples such as this as i have come across many medium to light skinned bengalis. So there are bengalis who do contain some element of aryan blood.

I wouldnt be too sure. Although most bengalis are a darker to medium complexion people, there are some who are very light skinned. I'm sure this is the result of some mixing from peoples from the west. And those peoples probably do have aryan blood in some capacity.

I myself have been confused for an arab or hispanic. My paternal grandmothers family had a persian background. I am sure there are many other examples such as this as i have come across many medium to light skinned bengalis. So there are bengalis who do contain some element of aryan blood.
If you have Persian blood in you then that has influenced your complexion, the truth is Bengals are southern Indians mixed with east Asian, that is why some have a yellowish colour, not due to men from the steppes of central Asia.Kudos

No i disagree. Perhaps its because its the bengalis that I see may be from the upper classes that immigrated to the US in the 70s and 80s. However, in this group are many fair skinned individuals.

I have no way of knowing the proportions and composition of peoples backgrounds. However i would assume that in the history of Bengal and its people, there has been mixing of the indigineous populations and peoples from the west. The last time I have been to Bangladesh was in the nearly 90's and i do remember the VAST majority of the people were darker skinned. But i do remember fairer skinned individuals. In addition I have seen plenty of gorgeous light skinned bengali girls.

Its my assumption that the origins of the light skin is from the West and not the East.

Also Bengalis are NOT dravidians.

Is this like a competition on who's the whitest?
Its one of the habits of south asians. Proving their enemies black and themselves as white. No wonder there is prejudice against black (sheedi) people in Pakistan and the same biases against darker people in India. Islamically its very stupid because Bilal was black and superior to most of us in faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom