What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

what is the connection with any 1 the racial attacks?

there r some ppl who misuse such situation...

that doesnt mean there r no racial attacks in australia

i disappointed particularly with pakistanis...they find such sadistic pleasures that indians r being attacked..they show one or two cases like the above..and try to discredit the whole issue,,...u should be ashamed of such pathetic behaviour...u guys r no better than the racists...

racist?
India is considerd the hub for maximum sale of fairness creames.

On a serious note we always condemned these attacks on Indians.

On the other hand we have seen Indians celeberating death of innocent Pakistanis in bomb blasts.

racism exists everywhere

india is far from being an exception. Look at how Shiv Sena treats migrant indian workers in mumbai. That is just a mere example.

It's good to clean one's own house before pointing fingers. This is how I feel.

A Poll on Times of India asked if Indians are more racist than others?

Results:

Yes 87% No 11%

More interestingly I read a few of these feedback comments...

I have been living in Melbourne for quite sometime now. If you ask me about the locals here, I would say that they're very friendly and nice people. A small element of racism prevails in most of the countries. but that doesn't mean that you term the whole country racist ! Doesn't majority of the population still look at the SC/ST with a biased eye? Do the orthodox Brahmins still consider the rest of us equal to them? When I was doing my med school in India, a foreign exchange student got raped by the 'Locals' and another one was harassed and molested by a professor. And todays news headlines was about the Poor Indian Jaspreet Singh who faked an attack on himself. What would you say about this idiot who made us all look like fools? More people get killed in India, in a day, than you can think of. It all happens in India too. So look at the ***** brewing in your own country before looking elsewhere.

In my view, Indians always look 4 excuses to hide their weaknesses. and indian media - wt to say abt thm - uneducated, uncivilized, idiots,greedy ..................n so on, thy never think of the repercussions. Abt, Shiv Sena -thy are the most vela assoc. in the whole UNIVERSE. i knw aussies r racist, but not all of them - its ur acts which make thm racists. so u better work out............................................????????????? ?????

Indian media should be more responsible in their reporting. Indian's definitely are bigger racists than anyone on the planet - we call africans Kallu's, look down upon people of soutn east asian descent, and suck up big time to "gora's" - Among us we have the usual north, south, bengali, marathi BS and look at that shiv sena idiot from bombay mouthing off - do we need more proof than that? I live in Australia and have seen more fighting and abuse between the different "Desi" associations here, and sure there is one assn for every caste, creed and language - Shame on us - when will we unite as "Indians" !

Australia is not a racist country, there was a problem in a small segment of the city in Melbourne, thanks to the indian media and particularly Times of India, it has started in other cities in Australia as well. Win win situation for the media,

yes we indians are very racist as compared to other nationals , we discriminate even in the name of color,caste,region and evrythng we can even think of... we should first change ourself....

yes we are racist about caste...about states...in mumbai we dont like north indians and in north india we dont like biharis...most of us pass comment on north easte people..yes like australians, europeans and phirangs we also discriminate people by race, religion and cast even by region?

When a person points a finger to some one,three fingers are pointed towards him.

Yeah a very good question you have raised,which is quite meaningful as here by discriminating on regional lines we give a display of our hypocritical tendencies.We should first introspect ourselves than should allege Australia of it's indulging in racism.

the link, for your references

Is Australia is Racist? What about us? We discriminate people by race, religion and cast even by region? Aren't we bigger racist than others? :: Answer it on

Back
Top Bottom