What's new

Rabindranath Tagore: The poet of two countries

You going to call the other members as Indian too for not disputing Tagore has a large part to do with Bangladesh and Bengali culture (whether you like him or not personally)? People like @bongbang, @Doyalbaba and @BDforever? They all Indian too?

Al Zakir and Luffy are two brainfart Jihadi anti BD members, cant care about them. Saiful is an adolescent, little knowledge about BD social fabric. Ryad is a false flagger. Only mb444 is legitimate member and his concerns can be taken into account. Dont know what he posted as Im busy but he has his political religious bias so he can be ripped apart upside down, that is all I can say.

Last edited:
Al Zakir and Luffy are two brainfart Jihadi anti BD members, cant care about them. Saiful an is adolescent, little knowledge about BD social fabric. Ryad is a false flagger. Only mb444 is legitimate member and his concerns can be taken into account. Dont know what he posted as Im busy but he has his political religious bias so he can be ripped apart upside down, that is all I can say.

Stop being ignorant, we all came from somewhere and get a grip, we have seen what measures you and your ilk go to.

I've always question our competency as how committed we are to our religon and culture. Are we that dumb of people that we adopted a song written by a Hindu and Indian. This neither represent our people nor culture. As a matter of fact it directly contradict with our Imaan. Tell if I'm am wrong.

Did we or do we not have one writer who can write something for us that truley represent our people, land and culture. How much longer we will have to enslaved by imposed Hindu culture imported by Islamic named mushriqeen.

You are not wrong. the Basic Principles of our Constitution, the national flag, national anthem, shapla flower as state symbol, Joi Bangla slogan, etc were selected when our govt was either in Indian soil or under their total influence pre-75. We need to go deep into these and make amends where necessary.

You are not wrong. the Basic Principles of our Constitution, the national flag, national anthem, shapla flower as state symbol, Joi Bangla slogan, etc were selected when our govt was either in Indian soil or under their total influence pre-75. We need to go deep into these and make amends where necessary.

Has there been any significant length of time that you were not under Indian influence? Until 1947, you were Indians. You were Indians for thousands of years, not Arabs. In 1971, your people cast off the yoke of fake "Pakistanism", whether you like it or not. Today your people are rightfully obedient to India, as you ought to be. You are not Arab, and not even Pakistani, even if you wish you were.

Has there been any significant length of time that you were not under Indian influence? Until 1947, you were Indians. You were Indians for thousands of years, not Arabs. In 1971, your people cast off the yoke of fake "Pakistanism", whether you like it or not. Today your people are rightfully obedient to India, as you ought to be. You are not Arab, and not even Pakistani, even if you wish you were.

Yes, we were Indians before 1947 but we were also Pakistanis until 1971 but we are now Bangladeshi and will remain Bangladeshi till the last day.

Al Zakir and Luffy are two brainfart Jihadi anti BD members, cant care about them. Saiful is an adolescent, little knowledge about BD social fabric. Ryad is a false flagger. Only mb444 is legitimate member and his concerns can be taken into account. Dont know what he posted as Im busy but he has his political religious bias so he can be ripped apart upside down, that is all I can say.

I am not false flagger. I am Bangladeshi.

I am not false flagger. I am Bangladeshi.

Im not denying that you are not Bangladeshi. But you are false flagger. Just try to understand the meaning.

False Flagger
A person who claims to be in a gang but is not an offical member. The only thing that makes them a member is the fact that no one else around him/her knows the truth.

Its your deception tactics that makes you a false flagger. Just use a general username not claim you are Muslim or something.

Im not denying that you are not Bangladeshi. But you are false flagger. Just try to understand the meaning.

False Flagger
A person who claims to be in a gang but is not an offical member. The only thing that makes them a member is the fact that no one else around him/her knows the truth.

Its your deception tactics that makes you a false flagger. Just use a general username not claim you are Muslim or something.

I am Bangladeshi and I am also Muslim. I am not false flagger in any way.

I am Bangladeshi and I am also Muslim. I am not false flagger in any way.

Im not concerned about that you are false flagger or not. There are plenty. But also not denying you are a false flagger.

@bongbang
he is not false flagger
@Riyad we were never indians. before partition we even used to be called bangalis that time

We were called Indians before partition. You can't deny it man. India that time was India +Pakistan+Bangladesh. Partition was solely along religious line, not ethnicity. We are Bengali by ethnicity but everyone whether Bengali, Gujarati, Bihari, Punjabi,Marathi,Assamese,Tamilians, Sindhis everyone was called 'Indian'.

We were called Indians before partition. You can't deny it man. India that time was India +Pakistan+Bangladesh. Partition was solely along religious line, not ethnicity. We are Bengali by ethnicity but everyone whether Bengali, Gujarati, Bihari, Punjabi,Marathi,Assamese,Tamilians, Sindhis everyone was called 'Indian'.
no, it was indian subcontinent, not people

Pre-British we were citizens of a Dar ul Islam, Hindustan. That will again be established in the near future.

We are Bengali true but with better breed.. ;)

Why are you so determined that we were called Indians before? We were known as Bengalis, citizens of Bengal Sultanate and our own Islamic kingdom. Siraj Ud Daulah was our Nawab.

Back
Top Bottom