What's new

RAAD II | Updates And Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl.
Eastern sector is arunachal Pradesh i.e. south tibet:
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/china-conc...-missile-near-arunachal-pradesh-border-691690

As Saaf never needed Torgos PAF did the rest of the funding to Denel to develop Torgos.

http://forum.keypublishing.com/show...issiles-and-Strategic-News-Disscussions/page6

Babur is Chinese hn-1b using Ukrainian ms-400 turbofan.
First decide, Babur missile is Chinese or american or Ukrainian copy then post here confused indiot

Itna to Russian ne bi brahmoos pr shor kia hoga jitna Indian isko bata te he

Russia say silently Pakistan Brahmos k guidance aur communication systems ko nakara banana seekh sakta hai, iss tarhan Russia ko bhe koi problem nhe hogi India ko face karnay mai aur Pakistan ko bhe khush kar daingay woh.

Phir ye gaya brahmos. :rofl:

welldone mod...u restored the beauty of thread by deleting those ugly off topic posts

@Quwa @The Deterrent @MarvellousThunder@PDC Length of RA'AD II seems to have been increased. I don't think Mirage or any aircraft can carry this large missile under its belly and hence the reason it was unveiled in parade instead of launching it via Mirage.

Considering America extended the range of JASSM from 370 KM to 1000 KM with just an efficient engine and efficient fuel with large volume. Original JASSM is 4.27 meters and ER would be around 4.5, 4.6 meters.

Which means Ra'ad engine efficiency is extremely bad and also the fuel quality. If they improve both plus use composites, Ra'ad could be carried on wing pylons like JASSM on F-16

Polish-AF-F-16-JASSM.jpg

JASSM_mockup_0048.jpg
\ raad carried on a truck had a different reason and not related to performance

Last edited:
U guys do realise it was a mock up displayed??

Hi,
Some points from my side :)

1. Those claiming that Pakistan missile system is nothing but paint job of Chinese technology. I would like to say, that Pakistan's missile program is moving on a very calculated, logical development path. RAAD-II is an example showing the development of newer version. That clearly show that somewhere, some great minds are at work. More surprises may come as and when required.
2. We Pakistanis, while engaging the Indian trolls over here never should indulge in nuclear response threat. Please try to understand Pakistan's conventional capabilities are enough to handle all threats emanating from East. We have shortfalls, so do the Indians. Use of TNW will be a last resort.
3.Recently there are some news regarding change in Indian nuclear doctrine. This is a clear and crisp case of nuclear blackmail. It would force Pakistan to up the ante. I am sure, Pakistani strategist would have already worked out such scenarios. If (God forbid) Pakistan is pushed in a situation like that, then why use TNW to counter force Why not go full throttle for counter value (the mindset, which Indian establishment is not willing to change). Smart statesmanship and diplomatic offense is needed to tell the world of nuclear blackmail, India is doing.
4. Cruise missile can carry nuclear. But the answer is not that simple.
It will all go down to the rule of employment. For a layman like me, BMs with CEP of ~<25m are ideal for nuclear strike. The CMs with CEP~<10m are more ideal for counter force roles.
Considering their stealth capabilities+accurecy, Pakistani CMs/SoW (Babur,RAAD etc.) would be employed on
1. Radars, ABM, AD
2. Command & Control
3. Air bases
4. High value industrial/communication

If in the starting 48 hours, Pakistan is able to take out mere 50% of Indian AD, the entire course of war would be altered.

For hint: Ever have a street fight? The boy who has a cool mind and less aggressive prevail in the end. Excessive release of Adrenaline leads to breath out. Muhammad Ali (the great boxer) Rope-a-dope strategy
Now that the proxies have miserably failed the patrons are taking the arena. Same is the case with Turkey. But, they're gonna fail too!!!

Pak hoisted their flag before India in 1947 which implies they're not ready to live under overwhelming Hindu domination even for a second!!! This is should be a lesson for the Indian blackmailers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom