What's new

Raad Anti aircraft missile system

I checked the youtube vid and picture , where isit showing the impact?

i mean like this

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the youtube vid and picture , where isit showing the impact?
i mean like this

That little stinger, like all MANPADS, is not a medium range and altitude missile so you can show the impact clearly. This one has 10 times more range and 7 times more altitude than stinger so it can hit its target from range and no one would be able to show it very clearly.

really strange
in pic number3(and 4) with green color missile we can see radar
but in pic number5(and 6) with red color missile the truck doesn't have radar

That little stinger, like all MANPADS, is not a medium range and altitude missile so you can show the impact clearly. This one has 10 times more range and 7 times more altitude than stinger so it can hit its target from range and no one would be able to show it very clearly.

lol i wasnt trying to show a medium range missile , theres videos of other anti aircraft missiles with impact , but i couldnt see it on this one .

I dont wear glasses! seems you have a problem and everything asked against what you want is trolling.

Then buy one. You want to see an explosion? There is one and it is clear enough for everyone with healthy eyes to see. If you want a big explosion near the camera, then you are not expecting a common thing because judging from the speed of the missile and the time to the impact, the target was 35-40 km away from the camera and even with total Zoom-in, you shouldn't see a very clear and big picture of the impact. If you don't see the explosion, then it is the problem of your eyes because I can clearly see it. If you didn't know that it is hard to film the scene of impact for a medium range system with the range of ~50 km, then you know it now.
But I am sure that you see the impact because I wear glasses and saw it without them and I am sure that you know that it is hard to film a medium range missile from short distances so you are just trolling here.

Then buy one. You want to see an explosion? There is one and it is clear enough for everyone with healthy eyes to see. If you want a big explosion near the camera, then you are not expecting a common thing because judging from the speed of the missile and the time to the impact, the target was 35-40 km away from the camera and even with total Zoom-in, you shouldn't see a very clear and big picture of the impact. If you don't see the explosion, then it is the problem of your eyes because I can clearly see it. If you didn't know that it is hard to film the scene of impact for a medium range system with the range of ~50 km, then you know it now.
But I am sure that you see the impact because I wear glasses and saw it without them and I am sure that you know that it is hard to film a medium range missile from short distances so you are just trolling here.

take it easy ! he can , But >>> :lazy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom