What's new

R.I.P Sikh Commando Balbir Singh

At least I can give this to Pakistan they are doctorate in FALSE PROPOGANDA. Ppl are hallucinating because this can not be called day dreaming.

When you all wake up plz deliver in some improvement in human indices in your own country leave others to their own conditions.

Last edited:
At least I can give this to Pakistan they are doctorate in FALSE PROPOGANDA. Ppl are hallucinating because this can not be called day dreaming.

When you all wake up plz deliver in some improvement in human indices in your own country leave others to their own conditions.
It's ironic, from capturing Pigeons to blowing up fishing boats and the so called surgical strikes, how you people consider it all the gospel truth but when shown the mirror, i guess the image is too gruesome to comprehend.
I can post several examples to prove how you the Indians lead the race with propaganda and false bravado but that would be off topic since the thread is as a tribute to one person who preferred death over dishonour.

It's ironic, from capturing Pigeons to blowing up fishing boats and the so called surgical strikes, how you people consider it all the gospel truth but when shown the mirror, i guess the image is too gruesome to comprehend.
I can post several examples to prove how you the Indians lead the race with propaganda and false bravado but that would be off topic since the thread is as a tribute to one person who preferred death over dishonour.
Just imagine that in India we always take care of all the evidence collected from the site scene irrespective of any thing and carry out thorough research and then come to conclusions. But your side even don't consider live videos as evidence and do not give the voice sample of accused. Plz have some scientific and logical thoughtshe rather than hallucinating.
Again make Pakistan a better place for Humans.

Their seems to be a clear wedge between those in the South and those in the North, we need to exploit this and rightly so, in the event of conventional war it will be the north of india that primarily suffers, states like Tamil Nadu will be fine, that is why hawks like G. Parthasarathy are pushing for war, what they do not realise is that once the genie is out of the battle their will be total war. that means nuclear weapons, that means the end of tamil nadu.
@The Sandman @PaklovesTurkiye @Zibago @Moonlight

By the time nuclear reaches Tamil Nadu, not just the missile would be taken out but also its source.

Last edited:
Do some search before coming out with one liners.
Where did u get the source for this article..? I mean is that authentic?? if so then Army soldiers needs some serious history lessons and moral science classes..?

If it is true then sorry to say its a highly unprofessional and unethical attitude. (despite the case that it is an indian soldier we are talking about)

Did this concept never occurred in his mind when he was taking salary that he might have to fire at the enemy one day? If he had such strong religious beliefs he should not have joined the army in the first place.
Dude, how come you are posting sense in a thread created by an insane guy, without any proof?? you might be court martialled from PDF for this.. :bounce::taz:

Stop coming to conclusions when you do not have any idea, Sikhs in western countries are dropping their turbans and believes faster than any other religion. It is a natural process, but Sikhs are ahead closely followed by hindus.

On Topic RIP.

YOU ARE USING THE FLAG OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND, TO BE PRECISE I HAVE SPENT NINE YEARS OF MY LIFE THERE, WHICH ARE THE PLACES WHERE SIKHS RESIDE, POST CODES WILL SUFFICE..

Pls behave like a professional.. when you post a thread like this, then you also have the responsibility to back your claims.. Give us all some credible source for this news and I'll believe you.. If not then you actions disgrace you..

Back
Top Bottom