What's new

Quotes of Khalid bin Al-Walid

Then time for a lesson, my Jordanian brother : Pakistani Nationalism is based on the idea 'We're One Family Because We're Muslims' ! :kiss3:

Which means he was indeed a Pakistani at heart ! :azn:

But yes he would have slapped you a couple of times, as would Saladin slapped the Kurds & other illustrious Muslim figures from our history who belong to all of us but we're still hell bent on competing with each other in an absolutely regressive 'My past is better than yours' BS !

That's because people always say Arabs have no history, they have always been cowards, incompetent, backward, lizard eaters...ect.

No, he was a fellow Hejazi and Meccan.:cheesy::azn:

I admire this great Muslim immensely. He was rightly called بسيف الله المسلول

How we Muslims could use such a figure today and especially in Syria. Heartbreaking to see his burying place in Homs in such a state while the perpetrators are child-murderes and do not fear Allah (swt) but rather ridicule Islam.

May they be cursed.

OMG, here is BLACKEAGLE 2:girl_wacko:

240px-KhalidBinWalid.png

May Allah Subhanahu Wa-Ta'Allah Bless the Soul of Hazrat Khalid ibn al-Walid Radi'Allahu Ta'Allah Anhu and reward him with the highest abode in Jannat-tul-Firdaus.

Amin.

Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed (R.A) to his armymen after first victory over Iranians:

Summary: O my people,even if the preaching of Islam was not compulsory for us ,i will advise you to fight for these resource vise rich lands of Iran.These are fertile enough to fight for.Fight and become owners of these rich lands.And leave the hungerness and thirst for those lazy people of Arab deserts who do not want to fight " Tarikh e Tibri
Screenshot_20230111_201342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom