What's new

Questions to Vietnamese here

You are addicted to the theory of balance of power. The balance of power only works between different political structure, and rely deeply on political culture and traditions.
There is no balance of power like VN, it's called fractions. Fractions of power has no rule, not by constitution nor any law.
Fractions of power is a disease, not something to be proud of.
I am just speaking the lessons of history. You knew I am not against Vietnam, especially not Vietnamese. I am supporter of integration of ASEAN and China like EU.
Seem like u worry abt VN rise. specially when u realize that hundreds to thousands VN boats-guardship dont hesitate to violate CN sea border and monitoring/spying around Hai Nan base, not mentioning there r always 3,4 VN guard ships plus hundreds fishing boats around Natuna isl of ID everyday.

If u like the history, then u should know that CN is always too weak to stop VN expansion after VN got the independence, Cambodia invasion is the clear example of how usless CN was and only US's santion is the main problem that halt VN's expansion....and u can feel what will happen when VN become as big as CN, right ??:cool:

We simply dont nid and dont care abt a so called "integration of ASEAN and China". u guys r just weak/sick/ coward and usless nations only good at licking US's azz for money since 1979 :cool:

Seem like u worry abt VN rise. specially when u realize that hundreds to thousands VN boats-guardship dont hesitate to violate CN sea border and monitoring/spying around Hai Nan base, not mentioning there r always 3,4 VN guard ships plus hundreds fishing boats around Natuna isl of ID everyday.

If u like the history, then u should know that CN is always too weak to stop VN expansion after VN got the independence, Cambodia invasion is the clear example of how usless CN was and only US's santion is the main problem that halt VN's expansion....and u can feel what will happen when VN become as big as CN, right ??:cool:

We simply dont nid and dont care abt a so called "integration of ASEAN and China". u guys r just weak/ coward and usless nations :cool:
Let me be clear, I am not worrying VN rise. I am just a observer, I don't damn care.
China just dislike US troops in VN. One day when VN fall into US ideology trap, we have to save your country again like what happened in Vietnam War.
Regarding VN rise, there is no such thing. Rise means you grow faster than your competitors, while you are not. VN GDP is only 1/3 of Guangdong province. A province, remember that.

Every single year, China added more than 1 trillion USD GDP, which is 3-4 times bigger than VN whole country.

This is simple fact.

Let me be clear, I am not worrying VN rise. I am just a observer, I don't damn care.
China just dislike US troops in VN. One day when VN fall into US ideology trap, we have to save your country again like what happened in Vietnam War.
Regarding VN rise, there is no such thing. Rise means you grow faster than your competitors, while you are not. VN GDP is only 1/3 of Guangdong province. A province, remember that.

Every single year, China added more than 1 trillion USD GDP, which is 3-4 times bigger than VN whole country.

This is simple fact.
Well ... ok then.. just kick him in the stomach again .. just to be sure..

This is simple fact.
When Soviet troops in VN, CN begged for help from Jap-US. So now, when US troop come to VN, then u guys will lick Putin azz ??:lol: pls not that 99% VNese dont see any problem wt US troop stationing in VN to destroy CN right now.

u guys alone simply too weak to stop VN and foreign troop like Soviet or US ones in VN...u guys can not even stop VN boats spying around Hai nan base.

When Soviet troops in VN, CN begged for help from Jap-US. So now, when US troop come to VN, then u guys will lick Putin azz ??:lol: pls not that 99% VNese dont see any problem wt US troop stationing in VN to destroy CN right now.

u guys alone simply too weak to stop VN and foreign troop like Soviet or US ones in VN...u guys can not even stop VN boats spying around Hai nan base.
Loser has the right to protest. Keep going.

Loser has the right to protest. Keep going.
We always do what CN dislike since our independence . in Vnese eyes, Cnese r just a bunch of sick mixing blood barbarians (Han mixed blood wt Quanrong-Mongol-Manchus barbarians after they defeated Han).

my suggest to u that, its time for CNese like u to stop fooling urselves on internet and start thinking like CNese living/working in VN. those Cnese r very obedience and follow all VN rules such as staying inside the room for 14 days quanrantine, working/talking/meeting wt VNese online cos we dont wanna see u guys around this time.

Not mentioning to be friendly wt our boats monitoring around Hai nan base, dont make Vnese feeling unhappy this time, we williing to kick all CNese in VN back and make CN economy get even worse this time, dude :cool:

You are addicted to the theory of balance of power. The balance of power only works between different political structure, and rely deeply on political culture and traditions.
There is no balance of power like VN, it's called fractions. Fractions of power has no rule, not by constitution nor any law.
Fractions of power is a disease, not something to be proud of.
I am just speaking the lessons of history. You knew I am not against Vietnam, especially not Vietnamese. I am supporter of integration of ASEAN and China like EU.
I am not addicted.

The system was changed since the death of Ho Chi Minh.

I applaude your sense of peace. an EU like bloc is the best approach. China will provide security guaranty.

Unfortunately you belong to 10 percent.

the 90 percent want bloodshed.

I am not addicted.

The system was changed since the death of Ho Chi Minh.

I applaude your sense of peace. an EU like bloc is the best approach. China will provide security guaranty.

Unfortunately you belong to 10 percent.

the 90 percent want bloodshed.
You may misunderstood China. When China say we want peaceful rise, we mean it. We want peaceful rise, not only because it's moral high ground, but serves our national interest for long term.

South China Sea is the only major dispute between us, and it will be resolved politically. It will be a long road, but eventually it will and must be resolved politically.

China has zero interest to invade Vietnam, the loss will be much bigger than gain, that's for sure. Not a good deal and very harmful to China's national interest.

Don't believe those keyboard warrior on internet, younger Chinese today are totally different than 40 years ago. As long as Vietnam constrains herself, there will be no excuse for China government to initiate a war between us.
Just think about how many people died in WW2, how many innocent people killed by both side 75 years ago, and look EU today.

The integration of ASEAN and China is unavoidable, it will base on mutual trust on both side, then a forever peace organization will emerge. Trade, culture exchange, travel and transnational marriage will be more and more, then the boundaries between countries will one day disappear. Just like what happened in EU.

It will take another 30-50 years maybe, but worth it. Who don't want forever peace in this region?

ASEAN and China have enjoyed peace for about 30-40 years. Comparing what happened and happening in ME, we are all lucky guys.

I believe reasons will defeat war monger for long run.

We always do what CN dislike since our independence . in Vnese eyes, Cnese r just a bunch of sick mixing blood barbarians (Han mixed blood wt Quanrong-Mongol-Manchus barbarians after they defeated Han).

my suggest to u that, its time for CNese like u to stop fooling urselves on internet and start thinking like CNese living/working in VN. those Cnese r very obedience and follow all VN rules such as staying inside the room for 14 days quanrantine, working/talking/meeting wt VNese online cos we dont wanna see u guys around this time.

Not mentioning to be friendly wt our boats monitoring around Hai nan base, dont make Vnese feeling unhappy this time, we williing to kick all CNese in VN back and make CN economy get even worse this time, dude :cool:

I don't know any Chinese working in Vietnam. I know of many Chinese bosses though.

A few engineers I knew are working there
Chinese in Vietnam are management, engineers. Because local labors are not at good as EAST ASIA for now. No discrimination, just saying it.

A few engineers I knew are working there
Most mainland Chinese are employed by Taiwan’s companies. They are cheaper. Chinese companies are mostly in lower end of manufacturing like garments. there is no great demand for high skilled engineers.

Majority of foreign hightec engineers come from RoK, from companies like Samsung, LG.

Chinese in Vietnam are management, engineers. Because local labors are not at good as EAST ASIA for now. No discrimination, just saying it.
Nonsense

why Vietnam needs to import Chinese engineers in low end manufacturing. It’s not like you open chip plants.

Most mainland Chinese are employed by Taiwan’s companies. They are cheaper. Chinese companies are mostly in lower end of manufacturing like garments. there is no great demand for high skilled engineers.

Majority of foreign hightec engineers come from RoK, from companies like Samsung, LG.

Nonsense

why Vietnam needs to import Chinese engineers in low end manufacturing. It’s not like you open chip plants.
Even low end manufacturing need machines, some of the machines are not low end at all. Have you ever worked in large manufacture factory? Take a look you will know.

Even low end manufacturing need machines, some of the machines are not low end at all. Have you ever worked in large manufacture factory? Take a look you will know.
We don’t need a high paid chinese engineer to teach how to push a button and there. You think the people of Vietnam are all stupid?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom