What's new

questions about shopping in Iran

KhuderMosavi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hello everyone,

I thought about going to Iran soon and want to sew some suits. Is it a good idea? Do you recommend some places and do you have any idea about the costs?

Iranian currency is really confusing. They say toman and rial is the same thing but why do they have different names?​

Hello everyone,

I thought about going to Iran soon and want to sew some suits. Is it a good idea? Do you recommend some places and do you have any idea about the costs?
Hi quality is good. If you want to visit Tehran there are many shopping centers that u can buy from. You can buy from 15 khordad (Tehran bazzar) or shops at valiasr st or shops at tajrish district in north of Tehran (a bit more expensive). Some other options are also available such as vanak and mirdamad shopping centers. There are hundreds of shopping centers and thousands of clothes shops in Tehran. It depends on your taste to buy from where. However the shopping that I mentioned are the most famous.

1 Toman = 10 Rial
So 10 toman is 100 rial. Interesting. I guess we have that in Pakistan, but it is actually a unit of measurement. I guess it's similar, but from my understanding in Iran they are two different currencies?

So 10 toman is 100 rial. Interesting. I guess we have that in Pakistan, but it is actually a unit of measurement. I guess it's similar, but from my understanding in Iran they are two different currencies?
Toman was the previous currency but people still use it , it's easier to calculate and most of people don't use Rial in their daily life but if you have to go to bank or other governmental organization and fill some paper you gotta use Rial as official currency ..

Back
Top Bottom