What's new

Question about Mobiles such as iphone 3g, ihpone 4 And Htc hd7!!!!!!

DesiGuy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

As all of you may be aware of new phones coming out nowadays. There are already iphone 3g and than apple came up with 3gs. Than they come up with i phone 4. AND now there are rumors that apple is soon going to launch i phone 5!!!!!

Than there are other smart-phones such as HTC HD2 and HTC HD7!!!! They both run window 7!!
There a other phone from Verizon that runs android OS, i guess..

My question is "which phone is better"?? I currently have iphone 3g. But i want to buy new phone.
Iphone is nice, but which one is more nicer?? how is iphone 4??

BTW, i heard that Windows phone such as htc sucks. Because they can easily be hacked. Is that Even true???

thanks everyone in advance!!!:)

I would say first is Apple phones not coz it is Apple but coz it has support of enormous app such as CNN, IBN LIve (Live TV), Al jazerra (live tv), netflix (live streaming of movies whereever you are), then I am into gaming I have GTA, Assasins creed etc on it, then I can do mobile banking from it.

I mean if you are into these commercial things iPhone is the way to go.

Andriod is good too but most handsets have crappy battery life coz of apps running in background, if you see iPhone 4 battery life it runs whole day even with heavy use.

I had my surprise with my phone (N900) which I was going to trade in for the iphone..
just looking around I found I can install xplane and quake 3 into my phone..
and play via accelerometer..
control my pc using a virtual desktop on the phone..
and act as a controller for my ps3..
Got a phone that does all that..and transmits on FM??

I had my surprise with my phone (N900) which I was going to trade in for the iphone..

Pajje FM is good thing, but in US where internet is available everywhere we have internet streaming radios such as Pandora, Last FM etc etc.

Everyone is going digital, I won't be surprised tomorrow FM would start streaming channels over internet.

P.S-: Nokia phones are shame, they cost like of iPhone but are of previous generation -: Steve Wozniack

Nokia touch screen phones are out of the race

A rooted Samsung Galaxy S with a custom Android 2.2 ROM is the best mobile device a man can have this day. It FLIES. It's almost twice as fast as the iPhone 4 (benchmark scores) and the 3GS is no competition. It makes all my friends iPhone 3GS and 4G's look like iFags lol!

There is support for all the aps you're talking about if you know how to do it. It will be getting gingerbread which will give MORE support for gaming, gyroscope, app development, etc and it already has the fastest mobile GPU on the planet.

You can also play games like Quake 3, etc ported from PC on Maximum Graphics at constant 55 FPS (FPS limit can be removed)

The battery lasts the whole day with moderate/heavy usage. As for the app market, there are tons of useful aps including news and live TV broadcasting. Android market is growing at a faster rate than App store, and most of all, Android is Open Source !

Lastly, Swype has a guiness record for fastest typing on a touch keyboard.

Android is the best way to go if you have basic technical/computer skills, and iPhone is the easy way to go as it stays the way it comes out of the box, no modification and no custom OS. You decide what you want.

is n900 touch screen?? how much is it in USA?
i also have n95 and it's good phone. but the look is not that good though.

I would say first is Apple phones not coz it is Apple but coz it has support of enormous app such as CNN, IBN LIve (Live TV), Al jazerra (live tv), netflix (live streaming of movies whereever you are), then I am into gaming I have GTA, Assasins creed etc on it, then I can do mobile banking from it.

I mean if you are into these commercial things iPhone is the way to go.

Andriod is good too but most handsets have crappy battery life coz of apps running in background, if you see iPhone 4 battery life it runs whole day even with heavy use.

well, yea u r right. iphone does have a lots of apps. moreover, i am going to jailbreak it. but still thinking which iphone??

i have 3g now. was thinking either iphone 4 or 3gs??

A rooted Samsung Galaxy S with a custom Android 2.2 ROM is the best mobile device a man can have this day. It FLIES. It's almost twice as fast as the iPhone 4 (benchmark scores) and the 3GS is no competition. It makes all my friends iPhone 3GS and 4G's look like iFags lol!

There is support for all the aps you're talking about if you know how to do it. It will be getting gingerbread which will give MORE support for gaming, gyroscope, app development, etc and it already has the fastest mobile GPU on the planet.

You can also play games like Quake 3, etc ported from PC on Maximum Graphics at constant 55 FPS (FPS limit can be removed)

The battery lasts the whole day with moderate/heavy usage. As for the app market, there are tons of useful aps including news and live TV broadcasting. Android market is growing at a faster rate than App store, and most of all, Android is Open Source !

Lastly, Swype has a guiness record for fastest typing on a touch keyboard.

Android is the best way to go if you have basic technical/computer skills, and iPhone is the easy way to go as it stays the way it comes out of the box, no modification and no custom OS. You decide what you want.

but you have to update android by paying?? but it's your choice whether u want latest version or not??? Right?

i don't like the look of galaxy. so not a big fan of it. :)

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

iPhone 4 has better specs specially the processor, retina display and front cam for Facetime.

There were rumors out there about iphone 4. not sure, if those are right!!!

what's up with that?

Pajje FM is good thing, but in US where internet is available everywhere we have internet streaming radios such as Pandora, Last FM etc etc.

Everyone is going digital, I won't be surprised tomorrow FM would start streaming channels over internet.

P.S-: Nokia phones are shame, they cost like of iPhone but are of previous generation -: Steve Wozniack

Nokia touch screen phones are out of the race

FM transmitter??
Because I can listen to my playlist on any old rickety car which has a working radio.. one that does not have all the gadgetry..
The N900 has a built in list of over 200 internet radio's as well.. and can stream those off the internet.. to a built in transmitter which you can tune you 1952 chevy into and listen to..

The N900 is very very underrated.

but you have to update android by paying?? but it's your choice whether u want latest version or not??? Right?

i don't like the look of galaxy. so not a big fan of it. :)

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

There were rumors out there about iphone 4. not sure, if those are right!!!

what's up with that?

You can change the look by changing the cover. I use a black "Case mate tough case". It's a bit expensive but makes your phone rock sturdy.

case-mate-samsung-i9000-galaxy-s-tough-case-blackblack-24939288.jpeg

All updates are free. Android is open source.

iPhone 4 has better specs specially the processor, retina display and front cam for Facetime.

Do you even know that SAMSUNG makes the processor for Apple's iphone 4 ?

Galaxy S also has a front facing camera, much BIGGER super-amoled display, and you can kill all the background processes with the simple push (touch) of a button !

The OS is completely customizable. You can have live wallpapers on the home screen, there are apps that give you notifications depending on your location on the map (such as buying stuff from supermarket), etc. Android can do everything iphone 4 can do and then some more.

man there is no mobile smart phone like samsung galaxy its is amazing technology packed with Android power man im lovin it hope you too also

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom