What's new

Question about Mobiles such as iphone 3g, ihpone 4 And Htc hd7!!!!!!

i kinda have narrowed my options. I am actually think of getting EITHER n8 nokia OR N97 OR blackberry Torach!!!!!

Anyone ever used n8 nokia??? I heard it has 12 MP camera and with FREE unlimited GPS in over 50 countries. :tup:

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

my friend has used galaxy samsung. it's good phone, but the look is not that stylish. otherwise, it's good touch screen phone too.

Nokia and Blackberry both suck.. Like I said earlier, buy Nexus S or Galaxy S and change the cover. It looks completely different with a nice cover, and the display is the best display on any mobile phone.

Even the LG Optimus which is supposedly gonna be more powerful will have a normal LCD display which is much inferior to Super Amoled (use it)

If you're buying a cell phone, I suggest you buy nothing less than 1 ghz cpu and 512 mb RAM. All phones offer free GPS, dont get lured away by the marketing wizards.

Believe me, with a modified home screen, nice case and a custom ROM (makes the phone fly), Galaxy S is one SEXY beast !

Just so you know, it's GPU can render 90 million polygons per second. Iphone 4's GPU can render about 23 million IIRC and PS3 can render 250 million. So you know where the phone stands in the performance department.

Nexus S is a great phone with the android 2.3 and 1GHz
Cortex A-8 Hummingbird
processor the phone is blazingly
fast..
Gamers can delight on the Nexus
S ’s gyroscope which provides a
smooth, fluid-like experience for
additional comfort. Thus,
different genres of games can be
intensely played on the device. It
supports various multimedia
formats like MP3, AAC, AAC+,
eAAC+, AMR, AMR-NB, mpeg4,
H.264 and H.263. For enhanced
entertainment, users can utilize
the integrated camcorder which
records and plays 720p videos at
30fps. Other highlights subsume
Bluetooth technology v2.1 +
EDR, USB 2.0 interface, 802.11b/
g/n Wi-Fi connectivity and 16GB
iNAND memory.
The unlocked Nexus S can be
purchased through online stores
and Best Buy retailers in the U.S. From December 16 onwards
gsmarena_001.jpg
gsmarena_005.jpg

Guys I found a iPhone 4 and couldn't return it because it had passcode, so I restored to factory settings and hoping to operate on services other than AT&T, so any ideas if T-Mobile will be launching services for iPhone 4?

i like htc and its very good company have a greats designing and like nice looking so beautiful and really like it

All HTC Mobiles - GSM Cellphones

i like htc and its very good company have a greats designing and like nice looking so beautiful and really like it

http://www.mobilephonesets.com/htc/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom