What's new

Question about ladies being war-fighter pilot.

Well I am an Indian and I dont know much about the Pakistani Selection. But I think good food, good exercise. Good brains. hardwork and some influence can get you wherever you want to go.

Thanks for such a nice advice. Literally its 100% true that a sound body has a sound mind. But the problem is that PAF did not offer GD(P) courses for girls this year. For this I have to wait one more year to come and wasting much of my time cz I have no activity left to do. I am still unaware when would be the next induction and will the girls be eligible for GD(P) or not? Feeling lost in an undefined thoughts/emotions. Can anyone plz guide me what to do in that period of a few months? And how to prepare for PAF??

Thanks for such a nice advice. Literally its 100% true that a sound body has a sound mind. But the problem is that PAF did not offer GD(P) courses for girls this year. For this I have to wait one more year to come and wasting much of my time cz I have no activity left to do. I am still unaware when would be the next induction and will the girls be eligible for GD(P) or not? Feeling lost in an undefined thoughts/emotions. Can anyone plz guide me what to do in that period of a few months? And how to prepare for PAF??

well elia its good to hear about your interest.... but dont waste your upcoming years... what if u rejected by PAF... probably you will lose your 1 year too with thAT... we wish u go and join PAF ... but think good and prepare for worst....

i have a great respect for your sentiments!

i hope our prestigious think tank @Najam Khan can make a good comment here,

Last edited by a moderator:

my honest and brotherly advice to you my sister .......... please go some where else ............. combat pilot in Pakistan is not for ladies ................. 4 clock in morning ........... tough missions ........... full of G's ............ threatning debriefs ........... come home prepare for night flying .......... same again ....... next day same story ........... where is your life after marriage .............. think about it ............ you will not only lost currency but also lost confidence after 9 to 10 months off duty during pregnancy ........... if you win than think about your kids ................ think my sis think before its too late ............ remember the star you look in the sky and inspires your heart is not there in reality rather it is time factor which needs to be catered ............ make your own star and make your life happier and true happiness for you is my sis........... your family your kids your husband ........ raise your kids and give us a bright future .......

my honest and brotherly advice to you my sister .......... please go some where else ............. combat pilot in Pakistan is not for ladies ................. 4 clock in morning ........... tough missions ........... full of G's ............ threatning debriefs ........... come home prepare for night flying .......... same again ....... next day same story ........... where is your life after marriage .............. think about it ............ you will not only lost currency but also lost confidence after 9 to 10 months off duty during pregnancy ........... if you win than think about your kids ................ think my sis think before its too late ............ remember the star you look in the sky and inspires your heart is not there in reality rather it is time factor which needs to be catered ............ make your own star and make your life happier and true happiness for you is my sis........... your family your kids your husband ........ raise your kids and give us a bright future .......

you know what

it always seems impossible until it's done
-nelson mandela

now if you don't have a good piece of advice regarding her query....you don't need to shove your retarted opinions down her throat...

You know, being loyal is one of the greatest art which a good soldier must possess. To me nothing is more important than being a combat pilot. Pakistan is my 1st priority and I want to serve my country due diligently. I'm not afraid of the tough life which I'll have to face after being a combat pilot. Nd yess!!!! I've never dreamt of a prince charming to come and take me to the fairyland or something else. My family is not limited to what you mentioned, Pakistan is my family and Pakistani's are all my brothers and sisters. I've always thought of them and still thinking of them. I wanna save my country from beasts and to me nothing is more important than to defend my country.
@viper46 if u think that waiting for a year for the next induction is a wastage of time then I don't agree with you. I think ALLAH has given me a golden opportunity to prepare myself for the induction and I want to avail that opportunity by doing my best. I have to face a lot of criticism from my relatives and friends too but my love for PAF isn't too weak that I give up for this. I am still hopeful and preparing myself for the tests.

And IN SHA ALLAH I'll be a combat pilot in future and will be martyred in defending my PAKISTAN.

Thankyou all for advising me. But I assure you I'll never give up nd can wait for the next 5 years for the coming inductions (if in case (GOD FORBID) PAF won't offer GD(P) courses for females in the coming inductions).
Thankyou once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
One things always remember that is:

ھمت مرداں مدد خدا
God will not help the people who refuse to try; we must make efforts if we wish to succeed..

One things always remember that is:

ھمت مرداں مدد خدا
God will not help the people who refuse to try; we must make efforts if we wish to succeed..

there can be physiological conditions which may disallow continuity as fighter pilots.
What specifically are these?

Female fighter pilots are found in the western nations as well but the issue is that they can't handle the flight stress to the required levels after they have given birth.
No that I don't want to take your word for it but I'ld appreciate to see some source material (i.e. research) on that.

Also there is an added risk of the fighter pilot being shot down behind enemy lines, than captured and raped.
Sorry but how is that different for women and men (i.e. men can get raped too. See prison populations)

Hi,

Please--allow me to clear something---" LADIES " don't become fighter pilots---women become fighter pilots---. Please try to understand the intricate difference between a lady and a woman---.

By this line of reasoning: GENTLEMEN don't become fighter pilots but MEN do?
What are you saying here, really?

If you really want to be a fighter pilot, GO FOR IT. IGNORE DISCOURAGEMENTS. Expect resistance all the way: you will fight an uphill battle. You will have to be the best of the best, and even then folks will talk about what is a 'proper' role for you. People will suggest tradeoffs, which are really limits they place on you. You choose your walk in life.

I want to ask something,
I heard that ladies were allowed to become combat fighter pilot and the first female combat fighter pilot is Ayesha Farooq, but I heard rumors that they are now given lower post and are again not allowed to become Combat fighter pilot, is it true?
I am asking this because I also want to become Combat fight Pilot in future.

As far as I know female induction into the forces with the exception of the Army Medical and Nursing, and the Naval and Air Force medical designated officers has been closed since 2009 by a joint meeting of the GHQ, AHQ and the NHQ due to the problem of placements.

If you really want to be a fighter pilot, GO FOR IT. IGNORE DISCOURAGEMENTS. Expect resistance all the way: you will fight an uphill battle. You will have to be the best of the best, and even then folks will talk about what is a 'proper' role for you. People will suggest tradeoffs, which are really limits they place on you. You choose your walk in life.

Thankyew so much!!

As far as I know female induction into the forces with the exception of the Army Medical and Nursing, and the Naval and Air Force medical designated officers has been closed since 2009 by a joint meeting of the GHQ, AHQ and the NHQ due to the problem of placements.

But why? What's the reason behined it??

What specifically are these?

By nature they have a monthly cycle, during which harmons effect their moods, physical pain, psychological stress, physical stress, mental stress, etc etc. Likewise, when a woman is in family way, she may not try subjecting herself to extreme unnatural g forces involved in fighter flying.

I want to ask something,
I heard that ladies were allowed to become combat fighter pilot and the first female combat fighter pilot is Ayesha Farooq, but I heard rumors that they are now given lower post and are again not allowed to become Combat fighter pilot, is it true?
I am asking this because I also want to become Combat fight Pilot in future.

She got married recently because of that I don't for how long she would be allowed to remain a pilot

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom