What's new

Question about ladies being war-fighter pilot.

I have in no way said that she cant. Neither did i say that she has to leave fighter flying. However, my life long experience indicates, that women are not inferior but they have been created delicate, more emotional and caring; with a purpose. It is due to this reason she cannot hide her love for children like men. Their decisions are influenced by their physical, mental and emotional conditions.

I have in no way said that she cant. Neither did i say that she has to leave fighter flying. However, my life long experience indicates, that women are not inferior; but they have been created delicate, emotional and caring; with a purpose. It is due to this reason she cannot hide her love for children like men do. It is due to this reason mothers have very kind heart. Their decisions are influenced by their physical, mental and emotional conditions.

One should rather appreciate that woman who has successfully qualified in the OCU squadron. 90% is the drop rate in the BFT and FCU squadrons of the PAF. And OCU is something in which even high caliber officers bite the dust.

I know a son of a serving Major General in GHQ whose son got rejected 2 times at ISSB.

So you ignored the rest of what I told in the start and just wanted to quote the last part?

Dude when i gave tests for 125th lc... comdt of staff college quettas son got rejected... so no "influence" will get you in the Pak armed forces.

Well so your best was not good enough. And why do people ignore what I told in the start and just concentrate on the 'influence'part? Seriously annoys me.

Thankyew so much!!

But why? What's the reason behined it??

The problem of placements: after 26 people inducted into the armed forces on regular commission can marry and this becomes a problem for the female officers especially if they marry to someone within their branch or a sister branch of the military. For example, if a flight lieutenant married a lieutenant while they were both in Karachi then after the three year tenure the PAF might need the flight lieutenant at Sargodha whereas the PN might want the lieutenant at Gawadar. Then what can they do? Make exceptions for the two and find placements for them in a single spot? That's what happened but then it got problematic enough that the working of the military got effected and thus this decision was taken.

@Elia Sameen If you want to know any thing about PAF, you must join a group 'PAF Lovers' on Facebook which is being managed by some retired/serving Air Force Personnels like Sir Kaiser Tufail, GC SM Hali, Salman Haider, Usman Shabir and so on and I am sure they might help you-- TBH.. I haven't met any PAF Guy on PDF except Sir @Muradk who is also no longer here!

sir kaiser tufail doesn't manage that group,
i don't know if he is admin but there is no activity of him,
however he is added to my friend list,

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think Sir Kaiser Tufail has that much time to manage a random fb fan page. He's a busy man. Who ever claims that might be involved in impersonation.

The problem of placements: after 26 people inducted into the armed forces on regular commission can marry and this becomes a problem for the female officers especially if they marry to someone within their branch or a sister branch of the military. For example, if a flight lieutenant married a lieutenant while they were both in Karachi then after the three year tenure the PAF might need the flight lieutenant at Sargodha whereas the PN might want the lieutenant at Gawadar. Then what can they do? Make exceptions for the two and find placements for them in a single spot? That's what happened but then it got problematic enough that the working of the military got effected and thus this decision was taken.

Oh so thats the reason why you didn't join the Armed Forces ! :whistle:

Jaibi Bhai didn't want to wait till his 26th Birthday for there to be a Mrs.Jaibi & then have her separated from him when Captain Jaibi travels to Gwadar whilst she stays in Lahore ! :unsure:

Oh so thats the reason why you didn't join the Armed Forces ! :whistle:

Jaibi Bhai didn't want to wait till his 26th Birthday for there to be a Mrs.Jaibi & then have her separated from him when Captain Jaibi travels to Gwadar whilst she stays in Lahore ! :unsure:

Hahaha, nahi, Armstrong bahi jaan, people inducted into the SSC (short service commission) do not have that problem they can be married at the time of induction :D only the PN, GDP, LC guys have that problem.

Although not in the jet age, female aces like Lidya Litvyak(12 kills) from WWII prove that women can be as capable given the right determination and training, also the Night witches( flying night bombing missions behind enemy lines n no night capable equipments) can be an inspiration for all female as well as male pilots...

Dude when i gave tests for 125th lc... comdt of staff college quettas son got rejected... so no "influence" will get you in the Pak armed forces.

With due respect Commandant of staff College is no body. Second I have seen both Sifarish working and no sifarish working in ISSB it just depends. I don't want to go into details.

Now on the topic:
when we retired back in the 80s we had only men GDP's now there are women GDP's. Good for them they get to pursue their dreams. Now was it a good idea or a bad we have discussed this topic in previous threads. Point to ponder is that " a Man's life has less value than a womens or vise versa ".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom