What's new

Quds day 2023

I don't worship cows.

I am not a liberal. And true atheists are always more decent and humane than a ghey mullah like you.

And what is wrong in what I posted previously ?

Irani mullah action against Israeli government :

Indian obstinate you were slaves of the same racist white anglo saxons for centuries . Now STFU and do not promote their jahiliyan anti- Islamic values

Indian obstinate you were slaves of the same racist white anglo saxons for centuries . Now STFU and do not promote their jahiliyan anti- Islamic values

1. I am a Communist so how am I promoting the jaahil values of the Capitalists of the West ? OTOH, it is the mullahs of Iran and Hamas who are soldiers for Capitalism.

2. I am from the Deccan, a region in India where some of it was governed by Tipu Sultan who was one of the three great historic rulers of pre-modern India. The other two were Ashoka and Akbar. Tipu was an educated and enlightened person who was an admirer of the French Revolution and would have been among the first Communists should he have somehow lived until 1848 and not been killed in 1799 by a British soldier in a war that had the Anglos leading a group of four Indian traitor armies.

the same Christians who fund the Terrorist State of Israel are treated like dogs on Easter metres from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Muhammed. Hamas cannot be trusted by the Iranians. And should not be trusted. They had been supporting them for decades and as soon as the war in Syria started,they betrayed the Syrian government and Iran and sided with the terrorists. And when their "rebel" friends started losing,they apologized and wanted to be friends again.

Don't trust them. They attacked and started a war with their own compatriots and treated them brutally. They treat Gaza as if they own it and not as an elected government.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Muhammed. Hamas cannot be trusted by the Iranians. And should not be trusted. They had been supporting them for decades and as soon as the war in Syria started,they betrayed the Syrian government and Iran and sided with the terrorists. And when their "rebel" friends started losing,they apologized and wanted to be friends again.

Don't trust them. They attacked and started a war with their own compatriots and treated them brutally. They treat Gaza as if they own it and not as an elected government.
Hamas has since reconciled with the Syrian Government and Iran. Iran doesn't need to trust them for it to make sense to arm them to resist Zionist occupation.

Behold whom a communist is citing... none other than a CIA-sponsored sell out working in vain hopes of overthrowing the anti-imperialist revolutionary government of Iran at the behest of the USA's oppressive regime - and pocketing enough money in the process to purchase a neat mansion on the outskirts of Washington D.C..

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2...nian-journalist-echoing-trump-talking-points/

Here at a photo session with the new hero of 'communists', Mike Pompeo, former CIA chief and Trump's foreign minister with whom the mentioned person was happy to hold meetings.

Secretary_Pompeos_Meeting_With_Iranian_Womens_Rights_Activist_Masih_Alinejad.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom