Tehran hosting Iran-West Africa economic co-op meeting

lydian fall

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Not only Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America, IRAN is looking toward Africa

and do what there?

We dont need any more interference from lunatic outsiders.
This west Africa
pict--political-map-west-africa-west-africa-countries.png

This is east africa where Tanzania is located
Screenshot_20230307_211336.jpg

Are you really from Tanzania? Or maybe you have some kind of comprehension problems? Or perhaps just a false flagger?

and do what there?

We dont need any more interference from lunatic outsiders.

First of all you're most probably a pakistani

Secondly lunatic are whose who slaved you, poor Indians and rest of the world for 3 centuries

West has kept Africa backward for centuries. Africa is mostly hit by civil wars. The civil wars that west has always been arming both sides. Sudan, Central Africa etc.

Cooperation with Iran is a good chance for African countries. In every field.

First of all you're most probably a pakistani

Secondly lunatic are whose who slaved you, poor Indians and rest of the world for 3 centuries
Shenzi.

Learn to write with respect. Then expect a response with respect.

Phfff... indians/iranians/Paks... all just kiss westerners asses as needed and here you are just a paid govt agent as usual from your basiji brigade.

We believe in the continental cooperation from within. We had enough of the outsiders like you who are dividing and conquering us for centuries.

btw... i have been to Iran several times and visited many instititutions on medical research. They are very respectful and i have been very welcomed; very proud to be associated with Mazandarn University. It is just a shame to see this forum indundated with farsi basji uneducated donkeys.

Before you paint someone, learn and educate yourself. If you are brave, PM me your ID number I will forward it to my friends in Dept of Foreign affairs who will be happy to visit you.

Shenzi.

Learn to write with respect. Then expect a response with respect.

Phfff... indians/iranians/Paks... all just kiss westerners asses as needed and here you are just a paid govt agent as usual from your basiji brigade.

We believe in the continental cooperation from within. We had enough of the outsiders like you who are dividing and conquering us for centuries.

btw... i have been to Iran several times and visited many instititutions on medical research. They are very respectful and i have been very welcomed; very proud to be associated with Mazandarn University. It is just a shame to see this forum indundated with farsi basji uneducated donkeys.

Before you paint someone, learn and educate yourself. If you are brave, PM me your ID number I will forward it to my friends in Dept of Foreign affairs who will be happy to visit you.

So a financial teacher who has more than 5 k pupil have become an uneducated basiji because he creates threads that burn your jealous azz?

Back
Top Bottom