What's new

Quantity of Fighter Jets Pakistan Have?

I think the JFT are just force multipliers. Moreover, they come across as 50cent Chinese rip off of the mirage or some other Russian plane.

Untested. Unreliable. And Chinese.

I think the JFT are just force multipliers. Moreover, they come across as 50cent Chinese rip off of the mirage or some other Russian plane.

Seriously dude...
How bitter can you be? Learn some manners or atleast gain some knowledge about what you are talking about before you spew senseless trash. I respect all members of this forum greatly, but its people like you that give Indian members a bad name.
What is your factual backing of the jft being unreliable or rip off any plane? And why the discrimination towards the Chinese? They arent allowed to gate crash the white hegemony of sophisticated military products?

None of the above should be a worry of yours? JF-17 has been flight tested on various protypes and has been tested against the F-16, Mirage III, Su-27 and an array of fighters. Your post is out of prejudice, anger and jealousy.

I'm not going to say anything about you, your hatred any intolerance have already been adequately exposed!

JF-17 was designed from the beginning to be force multiplier to work as a mainstay of the fleet. and if you call it untested than your LCA is another example which is untested has almost all foreign parts a Mirage knock off got all the technical assistance from France US and Israel 25 years in the making still not operational will never be as failed to achieve minimum IAF requirements. MiG-29 is another example of failure as always got blasted out of the sky whenever tried to engage. The mighty SU-30MKI is also untested same can be said of Rafale, Eurofighter and Grippen.

Do you know, MECH is geek and unreliable unpopular kid here, just ignore them. :lol:

F-16A Fighting Falcon.....Lockheed Martin.....Fighter - Multirole.....24
F-16B Fighting Falcon.....Lockheed Martin.....Fighter - Multirole.....21
F-16C/D Fighting Falcon.Lockheed Martin..... Fighter - Multirole.....18 (12+6)
JF-17 Thunder..............CAC/PAC ................Fighter - Multirole.....32
F-7P............................CAC....................... Fighter - Multirole.....108
F-7PG (F-7MG).............CAC....................... Fighter - Multirole.....52
A-5-III Fantan..............NAMC..................... Fighter - Ground Attack / Strike.....32 (retired)
Mirage 5F...................Dassault.................. Fighter - Multirole.....30
Mirage 5PA.................Dassault.................. Fighter - Ground Attack / Strike.....22
Mirage 5PA2...............Dassault.................. Fighter - Ground Attack / Strike.....15
Mirage 5PA3...............Dassault.................. Fighter - Maritime Attack..............10
Mirage 5DR................Dassault................... Reconnaissance...........................2
Mirage IIIEL................Dassault.................. Fighter - Multirole........................9
Mirage IIIEA...............Dassault................... Fighter - Multirole........................32
Mirage IIIRP.............. Dassault....................Reconnaissance..........................10

on order:
JF-17 Thunder..............CAC/PAC ................Fighter - Multirole.....18 +50
F-16A Fighting Falcon.....Lockheed Martin.....Fighter - Multirole.....14 (part of original 28 A/Bs)

The news about supply in weeks is poetic licence by our illustrios journalists.It is not possible. However the supply would be expedited to fulfill our requirements.
People who indulge in the numbers game need to take a reality check. It is not so much the numbers but the quality of planes that we have. Inspite of upgrades most of our inventory is composed of obsolete platforms which are no longer capable of meeting the needs of the time. We need modern platforms to fulfill our needs and are expensive to maintain and run. As the situation on our borders is worsening, we need to take action now to prevent a capitulation later. The order is for 50 planes expedited and it will take a good 6 months to a yr to have them operational.
There are other implications and permutations which I dont want to discuss here, but rather than concentrating on numbers we should think of what impact it would have on our inventory to have a 100 modern planes.
Araz

None of the above should be a worry of yours? JF-17 has been flight tested on various protypes and has been tested against the F-16, Mirage III, Su-27 and an array of fighters. Your post is out of prejudice, anger and jealousy.

extremly correct answer you have replied bro. ... :agree:
:china: :pakistan:

What kind of Production line can support manufacture of 50 jets in a week??It should be considered a wonder if it really happens...Anyways,after 7 days,everybody will know....

Please note that the Chinese government is not a casual boast of the government, even in the official statement the Chinese government will provide 50 emergency JF-17 to Pakistan, I believe that we can do, please note that "urgent" the word, as to how to do? I think this is not what we can know the full tour of China's defense industrial system, there are many aircraft factories, I'm sure we do not know what method

As far as i know The "Lead the Fleet" a/c were kept in US from the lot that was supposed to be sent for MLU and Falcon Up upgrades. I did not know that any block 52 a/c were kept in US as test beds for future upgrades on the Block 52's.

On another note, I heard Pakistan is setting up another asssembly/mfg. plant for JFT in Nawabshah. Any news on that?

As far as i know The "Lead the Fleet" a/c were kept in US from the lot that was supposed to be sent for MLU and Falcon Up upgrades. I did not know that any block 52 a/c were kept in US as test beds for future upgrades on the Block 52's.

On another note, I heard Pakistan is setting up another asssembly/mfg. plant for JFT in Nawabshah. Any news on that?

so far only land has been allocated - its a 3-5 yr project, and depends on the availability of funds!!!!

Back
Top Bottom