What's new

Quantity of Fighter Jets Pakistan Have?

jahangeer yousaf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How many fighter jets pakistan have kindly tell me in detail .....

for instance how much jf-17 including 50 which china will give us in weeks ....... and f-16 and other jets also?

PAF recived 45 F-16 in 1983,and 14 more in 2009,which makes total 59 F-16 in which 9 wre lost in accidents,PAF recived 18 F-16 block 50/52 in 2010 and has option to purchase 14 more so this make total =68

We are healthy 500-600 fighter planes , backed with Air -2 - Air , and force multipliers like AWACs , and BVR

Obviously we have another 200-400 non fighter role aircraft fro transportation , and other duties

We are really around 1000+ Airforce , in term of assets we have

50 JF-17 from China still mysterious, can't get logic.

What do you mean can't get logic think about

Joint fighter program

We installed one assembly in Pakistan 2009 was it ... by 2011 we have 30 planes

China installed 3 assemblies in China in 2009 so they produced 100 planes (They have 250 engines, and from my understanding 1300-1500 engines on order)

So now we are getting 50 emergency planes - for our needs on urgent basis

China does not publishes number of its planes

People said J10 was a testing craft , and while china had 100 of these in their inventory , and they moved on to J10B

If our 1 assembly can produce 30 planes , China can produce 150 planes on their side for their own needs, for export and also for Pakistan:smokin:

Even if we look at stealth plane - ppl said not untill 2020 , well china is already flying their prototype or who knows first inducted plane now 2010 ?

My estimate was they should have a Stealth plane by 2015 but seems like they are on a fast track

How many fighter jets pakistan have kindly tell me in detail .....

for instance how much jf-17 including 50 which china will give us in weeks ....... and f-16 and other jets also?

No offence,but I really dont think the part of supplying 50 JF-17 within weeks is true.It will require a massive,really massive Production line,and the costs will be way too high...Also I dont understand the purpose of supplying 50 JF-17 within a few weeks.The state is under no condition of emergency or war...Where from did you get this information??

No offence,but I really dont think the part of supplying 50 JF-17 within weeks is true.It will require a massive,really massive Production line,and the costs will be way too high...Also I dont understand the purpose of supplying 50 JF-17 within a few weeks.The state is under no condition of emergency or war...Where from did you get this information??

Its surprised me that u dont know....
The deal is signed few days ago when PM Gillani visited China

What kind of Production line can support manufacture of 50 jets in a week??It should be considered a wonder if it really happens...Anyways,after 7 days,everybody will know....

The reason for this makes sense from a Pakistani POV --- U.S launching a unilateral attack ,violating Pakistani sovereinty , Other countries issuing statements . Armed forces losing face and Generals and PM 's scrambling to reassure the nation that other attacks will be responded to appropriately.

China offering to strengthen the Air Force to give some credibility to General Kayani's words of response to another attack.

However , how can 50 Jf-17 s be produced , assembled and supplied within a few weeks ?
Even at Chinese rates of rapid production - the time specified is a bit of a stretch.

Everyone is getting one thing wrong !!
We paid for 18 F16 Block 52, and 17 were delivered.

Last one is kept for testing, about all the possible experiments PAF could conduct to modify them !!
-Info by fatman17

think of within weeks as a broad term......there are 54 weeks in a year...mathematically speaking its still a small number and still falls under the term "within weeks"......or it might be that china has decided to get rid of all the JFT in its pocession (there was some reports that they would induct some -around 150 or something---they might have had a change of heart and are probably giving away the ones that they already produced)

I read a news report last year that China was producing the JF-17s for Pakistan as the process to manufacture them in Pakistan was rather slow. These could be just those.

:china::pakistan:JF-17s will be a good boost to the PAF. Thank you to our Chinese brothers. Long Live Pakistan-China Friendship.

:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom